Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

ከ5 በላይ የትግራይ ክልል ጊዚያዊ መንግስት ከፍተኛ ባለስልጣናት መሳርያ ይዘው ጁንታውን ተቀላቀሉ!! WEEY GUUD!!

Post by Wedi » 08 Jun 2021, 17:08

ከ5 በላይ የትግራይ ክልል ጊዚያዊ መንግስት ከፍተኛ ባለስልጣናት መሳርያ ይዘው ጁንታውን ተቀላቀሉ!! WEEY GUUD!! :oops: :roll: :roll:

Abere

Re: ከ5 በላይ የትግራይ ክልል ጊዚያዊ መንግስት ከፍተኛ ባለስልጣናት መሳርያ ይዘው ጁንታውን ተቀላቀሉ!! WEEY GUUD!!

Post by Abere » 08 Jun 2021, 17:35

I think an interim administration constituted from other parts of the country should administer Tigray province. It will be a failure at this stage to allow self-administration in Tigray.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 08 Jun 2021, 18:11

Abere i agree 100% with this idea. I have said before Tigray is a war zone and should be administered by command post and marshal law should be declared.

Abyie made a greave mistake before to say the war is over in one week and not a single civilian is dead. Declaring that made him to appoint a civilian administration and start normal life in Tigray. He can still change his plan and declare marshal Law and ban any movement except for food in Tigre. I guess he was hasty to declare victory and raise the western hope of quick removal of JUNTA Plus repairing their internet and guarding it too. This stupid orommumo pp and dumb Abyie, did not understand that even the new Tigre administration demands to open school in Tigre and over stretch the Ethiopian governments budget which is another form of war to run the countries logistic thin.
while other Ethiopians who are destabilized by the same OLF and TPLF criminals are not getting any aid from the Oromo infested pp while they channel the money and aid to the enemy just to appease the western. Even, the do not want to pay back the Amahra regions expense for the war.

We should know that war is ideal situation for embezzling the countries wealth with out accountability. we also should know that 90% the ENDF Generals are Orommuma or supporters and they like to keep the war to continue. If the war ends then they are going to their locals.

Abyie and Orommuma infested pp is the soul enemy and danger to Ethiopian integrity at the moment more than Sudan and Egypt combined.
If you read or listen yesterday's USA report they did not oppose the dissemination of TPLF but they are concerned on the length of the fighting.

To be exact the report said since it is almost 7 months since the conflict started and did not end yet , yo would rather sing a seize fire because the wester countries do not want to see the influx of ignorantly Agame to roll on their streets any more. The Ormummuma Abyie as usual is late to label the TPLF junta a terrorist's group and confiscate all their financial sources. only today they declare all their business and families run business to be reported in 7 days else to be prosecuted as illegal.

They are adamant to do this is that the next step is going to be the OLF and all of its chorines in the pp will also be targeted. If not for the pressure by USA they would not do it. The Abyie government do not want the TPLF personals but like to continue their policy and looting that is a proven fact. If that is not the case he would reduce the power of the reginal governments and centralize the finance so that they will collaborate with the central government.
Last edited by Lakeshore on 08 Jun 2021, 22:57, edited 1 time in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 08 Jun 2021, 19:35

The ethiopian govt needs to ask the filthy funfunat aliet tegarus what they want and the agames need to clarify what is their agenda.
I don't hear any crap that they want to secede from Ethiopia. Then what are they supposedly fighting if they really are fighting except in social media.
Ethiopia doesn't need tigray for any thing. Tigray is a resources less dirty poor with greedy, opportunistic and illiterate people who will always backstab others when they get chance.
These are the people who are rooting for Egypt and the Sudan openly, who want those two countries to bomb Ethiopia's dam. They don't have any good will to Ethiopia and Ethiopians.
Now that the mission of the arrest or killing of the terrorists is almost complete, it is about time for ethio govt to hear from the dirty, supposedly innocent agames, if they want to stay with their mom Ethiopia or want to get the hell out.
Tigray and tegarus are Ethiopia's hemorrhoid and they need to be surgically removed.
Don't make the agame think that their asses spanking is Ethiopia is doing so because there is some valuable crap they can offer.
Send them to tigray throwing red roses and popcorns.

Abere

Post by Abere » 08 Jun 2021, 20:20

Lakeshore,

--- I think Abiy Ahmed should think outside of the box. He should not be timid of doing the right thing .በሞኝ ክምር ዝንጀሮ ልጁን ይባላል።
በይሉኝታ የአገሪቱ በጀት እና የመልሶ ማቋቋምያ ገንዘብ በእጅ አዙር የወያኔ የሥራ ማስኪጃ እየሆነ ነው። የንጆ ጉዳይ የታወቀ ነው ለወያኔ ትጥቅ እና ስንቅ አቅራቢዎች ናቸው ተራድዖ ተብዬ ድርጅቶች የፓለቲካ ፍናፍንት ሥራ እንጅ በሰብዓዊ በጎ ሥራ ላይ አይደላም የተሰማሩት። ከሁሉም በላይ በእጅ አዙር የሚጠፈው የትግሬ ህዝብ ለውጭ ጆሮ ቀለብ ተብሎ ብዙ ነው። ስለዚህ የግደታ ወታደራዊ አስተዳደር ነው የሚያስፈልገው።

---- Regarding declaring of victory over TPLF, in my opinion declaring victory after controlling the regional city of መቀሌ was the right decision. After all it is obvious there would always be fugitive rebel bandits. We all remember everyone asking why Ethiopian Defense force was taking too much to enter into መቀሌ. That decree was a wise decision, had Abiy been late TPLF would lie they still were administering Tigray and their external funders would seize upon that lie. Having neutralized Seyoum Mesfin, Abay Tsehaye, captured all the big figure and decimated all their so-called generals what else can one say other than declaring victory.

---- However, I share you concern why Abiy Ahmed is dragging his feet to finish up Getachew Reda and a few handful of orphaned TPLF rebel bandits while he could do this in a matter of a day? Is there any sabotage, because the strong bond between the evil Orommuma spirit and evil Woyane ghost? This is many concerned citizens concern. But, the truth is bot of the evil ghost sprits are dead even if they believe they are existing they are on a dead-end road.

In any case, Tigray needs to be interim leadership, definitely not from Tigray. First, safety, life of people and bread. This fake democracy, representation stuffy is just fake - there is no true democracy in the world. The right to life is DEMOCRACY. Lettings Tigre-woyane thugs to cut the lives of thousands of Tigres short for the false political rhetoric of self-rule is morally repugnant, especially when it is done at the expense of the tax payers Ethiopian money.

Lakeshore wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 18:11
Abere i agree 100% with this idea. I have said before Tigray is a war zone and should be administered by command post and marshal should be declared.

Abyie made a greave mistake before to say the war is over in one week and not a single civilian is dead. I guess he was hasty to declare victory and raise the western hope of quick removal of JUNTA. If you read or listen yesterday's USA report they did not oppose the dissemination of TPLF but they are concerned on the length of the fighting.

To be exact the report said since it is almost 7 months since the conflict started and did not end yet , yo would rather sing a seize fire because the wester countries do not want to see the influx of ignorantly Agame to roll on their streets any more. The Ormummuma Abyie as usual is late to label the TPLF junta a terrorist's group and confiscate all their financial sources. only today they declare all their business and families run business to be reported in 7 days else to be prosecuted as illegal.

They are adamant to do this is that the next step is going to be the OLF and all of its chorines in the pp will also be targeted. If not for the pressure by USA they would not do it. The Abyie government do not want the TPLF personals but like to continue their policy and looting that is a proven fact. If that is not the case he would reduce the power of the reginal governments and centralize the finance so that they will collaborate with the central government.