Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

የአብይ አህመድ የቁልቁለት ጉዞ ተጀመረ!! የዘንድሮው በጀት በ800 ሚልዮን ዶላር አሽቆለቆለ!!

Post by Wedi » 08 Jun 2021, 07:29

የአብይ አህመድ የቁልቁለት ጉዞ ተጀመረ!! ምንም እንኳን የገንዘብ ግሽበቱ ከፍተኛ ቢሆንም እና በየአመቱ የነበረው የኢትዮጵያ በጀት እየጨመረ እየጨመረ እንደሚሄድ ቢጠበቅም የዘንድሮው በጀት በ800 ሚሊዮን ዶላር አሽቆለቆለ!!!

Please wait, video is loading...

Hawzen
Member+

Re: የአብይ አህመድ የቁልቁለት ጉዞ ተጀመረ!! የዘንድሮው በጀት በ800 ሚልዮን ዶላር አሽቆለቆለ!!

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jun 2021, 18:42

Low IQ brother Wedi,

You hate the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby so much that you have not even realized that it is your people who would be affected negatively if indeed there is budget cut as you have mentioned...

I have bad news for you and low IQ people like you though...Whether you like it or not, Ethiopia led by the Nobel Peace Prize winner will prevail against all odds...Whereas your excessive hatred will consume you from inside....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 08 Jun 2021, 18:51

Hawzen wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 18:42
Instead of attacking me you could have simply give your opinion on the given data. I just posted facts and it is going down!!
Unfortunately you are one of those low IQ people that we have here in this forum!! :P :lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 08 Jun 2021, 18:53

Misraq's bi-tch Hawzen,

I Know, any body who insults Abbiy, touches some of the nerves on your back. Last time I know, Abbiy is Ethio prime minister. Wedi is an amhara Ethiopian. He has every right to criticize him, and you have no right to criticize Wedi unless your regard yourself to be Ethiopian. It is their business unless off corse, your father was one ulgy Torserawit. You are pros-tituting to Ethiopans to much. I am 100% sure, the weasel Abbiy is after Eritrean ports. He has already betrayed Isayas. Isayas has to deal with ICC although Isayas was invited to help bring TPLF down. You don't get that do ya? Just watch what Isayas is going to do. Betraying him is not good. You don't understand staff. You are just a b_i_tch. Keep su-cking Misraq's fa-ggy di_do whatever she has. :lol: :lol: Su-cker :twisted: :lol:
Last edited by Blueshift on 08 Jun 2021, 19:26, edited 1 time in total.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jun 2021, 19:10

Blueshift wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 18:53
Misraq's bi-tch Hawzen,

I Know, any body who insults Abbiy, touches some of the nerves on your back. Last time I know, Abbiy is Ethio prime minister. Wedi is an amhara Ethiopian. He has every right to criticize him, and you have no right to criticize Wedi unless your regard yourself to be Ethiopian. It is their business unless off corse, your father was one ulgy Torserawit. You are pros-tituting to Ethiopans to much. I am 100% sure, the weasel Abbiy is after Eritrean ports. He has already betrayed Isayas. Isayas has to deal with ICC although Isayas was invited to help bring TPLF down. You don't get that do ya? Just watch what Isayas is going to do. Betraying him is not good. You don't understand staff. You are just a [deleted]. Keep su-cking Misraq's fa-ggy di_do whatever she has. :lol: :lol: Su-cker :twisted: :lol:

It is so funny that the low IQ agame bi@tch Blueshift is trying to defend the low IQ brother Wedi. This is a good example of a typical prostitute which is well known agames behavior :lol: :lol: :lol: Let me tell you this though.. Let's say the low IQ brother Wedi is Amhara.. So what do you think you will benefit by defending the low IQ? The people of Amhara will never vacate from their fertile lands such as Wolqait, Raya, Humera, Tselemet... The Amhara people believe your Shire is farthest town located in your west Tigray :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

ተንከባላላይ ዘር!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 08 Jun 2021, 19:18

Blueshift thank you for stating the facts right.

This prostitute Hawzen is funny bi-tch. The best solution to totally ignore this useless and !diot person.

Blueshift, by the way this is my last post for this prostitute and low iq person called Hawzen :lol: :lol: :lol:
Blueshift wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 18:53
Misraq's bi-tch Hawzen,

I Know, any body who insults Abbiy, touches some of the nerves on your back. Last time I know, Abbiy is Ethio prime minister. Wedi is an amhara Ethiopian. He has every right to criticize him, and you have no right to criticize Wedi unless your regard yourself to be Ethiopian. It is their business unless off corse, your father was one ulgy Torserawit. You are pros-tituting to Ethiopans to much. I am 100% sure, the weasel Abbiy is after Eritrean ports. He has already betrayed Isayas. Isayas has to deal with ICC although Isayas was invited to help bring TPLF down. You don't get that do ya? Just watch what Isayas is going to do. Betraying him is not good. You don't understand staff. You are just a [deleted]. Keep su-cking Misraq's fa-ggy di_do whatever she has. :lol: :lol: Su-cker :twisted: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 08 Jun 2021, 19:25

Wedi,

I agree. Hawzen is cheap male pros-titute. Her sti-nky aszz blows with the wind. No firm principled stand whatsoever. :lol: :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jun 2021, 20:08

Blueshift wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 19:25
Wedi,

I agree. Hawzen is cheap male pros-titute. Her sti-nky aszz blows with the wind. No firm principled stand whatsoever. :lol: :lol:
The agame bi@tch Blueshift is voluntarily offering her agame behind to the low IQ brother Wedi :lol: :lol: :lol: . One thing that you have in common with sister Abi-gail is that you have stinky agame behind... Now the question is that will the low IQ brother Wedi take the offer :lol: :lol: :lol: ???

Dedebit is always dedeb

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 08 Jun 2021, 20:39

Hey, Hawzen are you hungry for this ? :lol: :lol: It is Misraq who owns your aszzz. You call him Jimmy the Honorable, the donkey replies with ...You two belong to eachotha .. Hawzen going wah.....Hawzen screaming honorable Jimmy :lol: :lol: ...

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jun 2021, 21:01

Agame bi@tch Blueshift aka Ti*t-for-Tat,

You ተንከባላላይ ዘር have lost your mind... We have decimated you to the level of bi@tches and now you are behaving like donkeys :lol: :lol: ... The question is that how long will you be our bi@tches... So far 6 months....When it comes to Badme, Irob, Wolqait, Humera, Tselemt, Raya and others, they are gone for good and your Tigray will remain tiny and least important killil Tigray...Your only option is to keep bi@tching :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Jun 2021, 21:14

Forget about wedi, nobleamharha, maxi — it is the same guy — bitching about Abiy. There is nothing new there. What I find interesting is the Addis fortune guys could not write a passable English. What really does it say the sentence that wedi, and Ermias of 360 are excited about.
It needs the intervention of the divine to understand what that sentence really means.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 08 Jun 2021, 21:41

Bro Hawzen, I mentioned numerous times that the hasadat, funfunat agames measure their success not on what benefits them, but how far the so called enemies of them (even their own people or country) fails.
I mean how does one explain that they root for Egypt and the Sudan over their own country.
Like you said they will be the first to get hurt if Ethio economy suffers, but they will pray that it still fails.
These is how I always define their hasad behaviour:
I don't believe in god and crap like that, but I will use him to illustrate their behaviour for they are in Xom praying for their so called god who rather watch people mastutabate and call them sinners than to hear their freaking evil prayers.
So, if the so called god comes to tigray stadium while they are demonstrating with their yellow and red painted donkeys, rats, dogs, raccoons, cockroaches and tell them he is going to cut only one finger from every Eritrean or Ethiopian if they are willing to let him cut both their arms, both their legs and blind them in only one of their eyes, trust me that they will be willing to do it.
They never strive to succeed man. Their way of success is the wish and dream of others failure even at the highest cost to them.
Look now, Eritrea doesn't need a crap from these dirty people just like Ethiopia doesn't.
But for the fact that they dream about Assab and the fact that sadly they are our neighbors (crap I hate how that sounds) they would be the most to benefit from the peace of the two countries from the rest of the ethiopians, but the idea that the rest of the ethiopians will benefit just kills them and are like I said shooting their own ugly agame feet.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jun 2021, 22:39

Cigar wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 21:41
Bro Hawzen, I mentioned numerous times that the hasadat, funfunat agames measure their success not on what benefits them, but how far the so called enemies of them (even their own people or country) fails.
I mean how does one explain that they root for Egypt and the Sudan over their own country.
Like you said they will be the first to get hurt if Ethio economy suffers, but they will pray that it still fails.
These is how I always define their hasad behaviour:
I don't believe in god and crap like that, but I will use him to illustrate their behaviour for they are in Xom praying for their so called god who rather watch people mastutabate and call them sinners than to hear their freaking evil prayers.
So, if the so called god comes to tigray stadium while they are demonstrating with their yellow and red painted donkeys, rats, dogs, raccoons, cockroaches and tell them he is going to cut only one finger from every Eritrean or Ethiopian if they are willing to let him cut both their arms, both their legs and blind them in only one of their eyes, trust me that they will be willing to do it.
They never strive to succeed man. Their way of success is the wish and dream of others failure even at the highest cost to them.
Look now, Eritrea doesn't need a crap from these dirty people just like Ethiopia doesn't.
But for the fact that they dream about Assab and the fact that sadly they are our neighbors (crap I hate how that sounds) they would be the most to benefit from the peace of the two countries from the rest of the ethiopians, but the idea that the rest of the ethiopians will benefit just kills them and are like I said shooting their own ugly agame feet.

My dear brother Cigar,

ተንከባላላይ ዘር are evil people and that is what history tells us from day one. Because of their crooked behavior, they are in a deep hole where they can't save themselves... Agames have already started to reap what you had sown for 27 long years. Yes, it is so sad that we share common border with these twisted heart. They are the worst and the most crooked people that I know....

Here is the good thing: Agames future is not going to be good at all because of the dumb decision of their leaders as well as the willingness of the agame people to follow their leaders...Let's agames think and talk about Canadian wheat for as long as they support the remnant of terrorist TPLF gangs.

Dedebit is always dedeb