Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blueshift

Phillipos is running Eritrea ?

Post by Blueshift » 07 Jun 2021, 11:20

I know Phillipos is a womanizer, but running the country !!! The lady in the video, ex-girly of Phillipos says Phillipos has far more power than Isayas himself. She also claims that Phillipos hates monkey but loves Hagos Kisha. I knew it, Hagos may not look like smart, actually he looks like a fool :lol: , but he is a snake. :roll: :lol: Isayas having dementia is not surprising if it is true. Age would do that to you. But, his decision making, planning, exterminating opposition groups, no one does it better. I bet you, Phillipos was perhaps bragging to the lady. To me, she sounds like an idiot. Hitler once claimed that the more idiotic, young and beautiful the woman is, the better. :lol: No, I can't stand idiots. A good woman has her own mind, but loving and reasonable. That is how I like them. :lol: One thing I admire about Isayas, he has never been accused of womanizing but he never gave a chance to any type or form of political opposition. :lol: :lol: Phillipos is disposable. He needs to watch out. Bragging like that can send his behind six feet under in a jiffy. :lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Re: Phillipos is running Eritrea ?

Post by Blueshift » 07 Jun 2021, 11:33

I think she is getting back at him. He may have replaced her with a younger woman from diaspora, and she wants him dead. It sounds reasonable. Women !!!! :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Jun 2021, 11:40

Blueshift ዎዲ ትግራይ ዓደይ፣ ኡስቲ ናይና ንግበር። ልህዝቢ ትግራይና ሀማኻ ልበሉ ጁንታውያን ኡዮም ሽግር ሆይኖማ ለለው። ኡዙይ ጁንታዊ ስራሓቲ ለቱ ዓርሰ ምትሓት ስሜትካ ቁልጭ አቢሉ ስለዘርእይ መስሓቒ ሥልጡናት ጎረባብትና ሀይትኸውን ሕሰበሉ ይብለካ። :roll: :roll:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 07 Jun 2021, 12:23

Addis bu_shti digital h_o_oker, aka Fyameta AKA .....
ያው ኣታዮ ግዛዕ ኣምሓራ መዓኮርካ ኣርሒዎ: ካን ከም ኣያታትካ ዶ ከም እኖታካ ትግበር ኣሎኻ: ዘግኖኻዮ ኤርትራዊ ዓጋመ ክትብሎ :የኾነይ ኣቡነ ኣረጋዊ ፍራሕ
ወ_ንዳ_ገረድ :twisted: :lol:

Just for ya. :lol:

Sing for your Ethiopia

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 07 Jun 2021, 12:40

Qomal Agga*me Guahaf Agga*me Worries About Dead Killill Dry Land Tigrai.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Jun 2021, 13:05

Blueshift wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 11:20
I know Phillipos is a womanizer, but running the country !!! The lady in the video, ex-girly of Phillipos says Phillipos has far more power than Isayas himself. She also claims that Phillipos hates monkey but loves Hagos Kisha. I knew it, Hagos may not look like smart, actually he looks like a fool :lol: , but he is a snake. :roll: :lol: Isayas having dementia is not surprising if it is true. Age would do that to you. But, his decision making, planning, exterminating opposition groups, no one does it better. I bet you, Phillipos was perhaps bragging to the lady. To me, she sounds like an idiot. Hitler once claimed that the more idiotic, young and beautiful the woman is, the better. :lol: No, I can't stand idiots. A good woman has her own mind, but loving and reasonable. That is how I like them. :lol: One thing I admire about Isayas, he has never been accused of womanizing but he never gave a chance to any type or form of political opposition. :lol: :lol: Phillipos is disposable. He needs to watch out. Bragging like that can send his behind six feet under in a jiffy. :lol: :lol:
Neger enda agamieee. The same mambos jambos. ኤጭ

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 07 Jun 2021, 13:10

Blueshift wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 11:20
Agamiew Blueshit shows that he is nothing but a ሓሳድ and full of crap!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 07 Jun 2021, 13:29

Feddy,

You are adgi. This has nothing to do with you. :lol: :lol:
Temt, another adgi. Jerks like you are used condoms. Shhyt heads. :lol: :lol:
የእዱግ :twisted: :lol: