Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: A growing number of Eritrean elite joining on the side of TDF and against Abiy Isayas coalition

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 07 Jun 2021, 10:59

A Bunch Of Losers Qomalat Guahafat Agga*mes.

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

Lakeshore

Re: A growing number of Eritrean elite joining on the side of TDF and against Abiy Isayas coalition

Post by Lakeshore » 07 Jun 2021, 11:06

Those kind of Eritrean have been with you for the last 20 years while you had your rockets, food, media, and the west and other parts of Ethiopia most of all your twisted heart and moral was not crushed like now.

So if you couldn't do anything then what makes you even think to do evil now with, khollo, drug, donkey for transport, stolen Wi-Fi for communication, stolen medicine and small to none number of bullet to fire, with all of your old leaders head severed from their body and that you ate them( canibalize) and empty stomach. Actually we are the one currently feeding you, out our goodness not because you deserve to live.

These shows that desperation hits home hard and do not know what to do except praying to the west they might gave you some hope from your absolute destruction that is the only thing remained for you. I can assure you something the Ethiopian people even if we do not like how he is doing about the ethnic federalism but in order to burry you alive we will support Abbiey and Isayas100%
Last edited by Lakeshore on 07 Jun 2021, 13:06, edited 3 times in total.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 07 Jun 2021, 12:05

Lake -

My thinking is that TPLF dominated EPRDF had a policy that is not for regime change. But the war situation is forcing folks recalculate.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 07 Jun 2021, 15:07

eden wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 10:36
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Since [deleted] is a flip flapper wh00re who can change his stand for any one who can offer him a dime