Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kerenite

Re: ERISAT: ሚስጢር ውዕል ሰላምን ሚ/ጀነራል ፍሊጶስ ካብ ናይ 8 ዓመት ኣማኒቱ| ጽገሮማን ኣብርሃ| ምሉእ ትሕዝቶ ኣብዚ ቀረባ ግዜ

Post by kerenite » 07 Jun 2021, 14:01

Justice Seeker wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 07:10
It is really sad... Sad indeed!

This lady is busting the inner circle of the mafia regime and how it is governing eritrea.

She by virtue of being an ex-wushima of the highest ranking eritrean general for eight years long, she gave her statement and the journalist shared with us an excerpt from the interview and promised to share it in its entirety soon. Most justice seekers eris and myself are anxiously awaiting it.

P. S. the lady mentions that her ex-wushima general philipos is mightier than issayas as we speak and she adds, the number one enemy of eritreans is yemane monkey and she asks, if it is out of complex...etc.. etc...

Awaiting the entire interview and which we assume it will prove that Eritrea is being ruled by thugs, skunis and wedinis.

Courtesy of one of his many wushimas
Last edited by kerenite on 07 Jun 2021, 14:30, edited 2 times in total.

Blueshift

Re: ERISAT: ሚስጢር ውዕል ሰላምን ሚ/ጀነራል ፍሊጶስ ካብ ናይ 8 ዓመት ኣማኒቱ| ጽገሮማን ኣብርሃ| ምሉእ ትሕዝቶ ኣብዚ ቀረባ ግዜ

Post by Blueshift » 07 Jun 2021, 14:22

Kerenite,

Phillipos more powerful than Isayas, I don't believe that. Monkey the worst enemy, I believe that. I don't believe monkey has any Eritrean blood. His step father was Eritrean though. Monkey does the monkey business. I believe he has a mission involved to. He is the second most powerful after Isayas. Perhaps, Phillipos hates him for that. If monkey becomes the president after Isayas, the misery will continue.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 07 Jun 2021, 14:51

:lol: :lol: ኣንታ ድርባይ ዓጋመ፥ ልክዕ ነቲ ዘይትፈልጦ ወተሃደር ደርጊ ኣቦኻ መሲልካ። :lol: :lol:

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 07 Jun 2021, 15:25

Guhaf Akeleguzai Agga*me Bast*ard Prostit*utes Qomal Akeleguzai Agga*me :--- She Can Entertain To Her Who*re Prostitute Mother ,Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Get Lost Now. Who Is Going To Buy This Pre Set Up Interview Rubbish 🗑 Garbage 🗑 Scumb*ags Prostit*ute.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 07 Jun 2021, 16:40

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 15:25
Guhaf Akeleguzai Agga*me Bast*ard Prostit*utes Qomal Akeleguzai Agga*me :--- She Can Entertain To Her Who*re Prostitute Mother ,Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Get Lost Now. Who Is Going To Buy This Pre Set Up Interview Rubbish 🗑 Garbage 🗑 Scumb*ags Prostit*ute.
Tog Wajale or Tarik, mushmush Agame . Why do you pretend to be anything else. It is clear by insulting Akeleguzai that you are not an Eritrean. You and that ugly Tesfom Mehari are left-overs of the Derg. You don't know your fathers, but you know your Agame mothers! You are known as the Deqi Letay!

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 07 Jun 2021, 17:20

Qomal Akeleguzai Agga*me Bast*ard Prosti*tutes Guahaf Akeleguzai Agga*me ☆ Sesame ☆ :--- You Are Cheap Worthless Akeleguzai Agga*me Bast*ard Prostitut*es. Buzz Off From My Di*ck. That Is Why We Don't Trust Akeleguzai Agga*me In Eritrean Administration Period. You Are An Early Unenvited Immigrants Tsoronna, Senaffe Environ. Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me, Please No Need Respond From Gimmattamm Agga*me.
Last edited by Tog Wajale E.R. on 08 Jun 2021, 01:21, edited 1 time in total.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Jun 2021, 22:26

sesame wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 16:40
Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 15:25
Tog Wajale or Tarik, mushmush Agame . Why do you pretend to be anything else. It is clear by insulting Akeleguzai that you are not an Eritrean. You and that ugly Tesfom Mehari are left-overs of the Derg. You don't know your fathers, but you know your Agame mothers! You are known as the Deqi Letay!
I totally agree with you; one has to be an Agame to insult one region of Eritrea. No pure Eritrean insults another region or ethnic for that matter. One of our proud identity even here in Mereja, I have never see a pure Eritrean ever identify himself with the region where he came from. Tarik and his 10 alies seems to have major identity crisis.