Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
JudgementDay1234

We don't have araya desta names in senafe, eritrea. that man is from tigrai, that's why he helped tegaru all his life.

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 06 Jun 2021, 22:31

He rarely helped us eritreans, his whole life he helped his people tigrai people. He is not from senafe, he is from tigrai. As a human being i don't wish death on nobody, but araya desta from tigrai is not an eritrean hero, but a tigraway hero, so pfdj cadres stop making this tigraway as an eritrean hero.

sesame
Member+

Re: We don't have araya desta names in senafe, eritrea. that man is from tigrai, that's why he helped tegaru all his lif

Post by sesame » 06 Jun 2021, 22:53

Aye Agame.

He was helping Agames because that was EPLF policy. But you are an Agame. I can smell your stench here from my computer. Qomal

JudgementDay1234

Re: We don't have araya desta names in senafe, eritrea. that man is from tigrai, that's why he helped tegaru all his lif

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 06 Jun 2021, 23:06

sesame wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 22:53
Aye Agame.

He was helping Agames because that was EPLF policy. But you are an Agame. I can smell your stench here from my computer. Qomal
se-same. since you think that you are the only eritrean here because you are pfdj, what did araya desta from tigrai do for eritrean people. By the way he was never a tegadalay or a hero. do you know Senafe? i don't think you do? in senafe there is a hagos name but not desta. Do you know the tigrai clan who are ruling eritrea as we speak? are you part of that tigrai clan who are forcibly ruling eritrea today? Think before you write se-same. We eritreans r not the same as your tigrai clan. Why did haile gebru and helen meles both from tigrai participated in our eritrean 30 years of independence day celebration in cinema roma, checero stadium???

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 06 Jun 2021, 23:31

Tarik wedi Torserawit,

Haile Ghebru and Tekle Tesfazgi were child-hood best friends. They went to middle school together. Guess what they have in common more. Both had grandmothers who originated in Tigray. That does not make them Tigrayans. They never did anything against Eritrea. Actually, Haile joined ELF with his peers in the seventies.
Helen, her father is Eritrean, and her mother is Tigrayan. But what did she do. She revolutionized and mesmerized her music to a good patriotic cause for Eritreans. You see, wedi-torserawit like you who is here 24/7 to cheer the coming federation of Eritrea, the likes of Haile Ghebru and Helen championed the cause of Eritrean independence.
BTW, there are a lot Desta's in Eritrea. That is not something new. BTW, what do you know Senafe ? :lol: :lol: :lol: You know that Oromo/Eritrean mix named Helen from Senafe, unlike you, she champions Eritrean for causes. :lol: adgi we adgi :lol: