Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Agame thief's mall in Addis is in auction.

Post by Cigar » 06 Jun 2021, 21:31

Any buyers?
These filthy, thieves agames were stealing Ethiopia's economy from left and right as if they were going to rule Ethiopia unchallenged.
As far as woyane's conspiracy to elect an Eritrean president for the Eritrean people, a jelgad Mesfin hagos at that is very freaking laughable.
The problem of the low IQ terrorists woyane is that they always try to bite more than they can chew.
It is not enough that they indoctrinated their snotty agames that woyane is a super power, but since no sane agame challenged them, they really believed their own lies, which finally came to bite their qondaf as*ses.

@@

Re: Agame thief's mall in Addis is in auction.

Post by @@ » 07 Jun 2021, 02:28

:lol: absolutely correct! the agames believed their own lies. even after 27 years of domination, tigreans are irrelevant in every sector in ethiopia including the economy :lol: they were not the super power they preached to themselves after all :lol: they thought every sector in ethiopia will collapse without them but nothing happened and exposed how irrelevant useless group they are :lol: in fact the economy is in a much better situation today than under their looting practices :lol: after all agames are just bunch of useless thieves not the “dominant jews” they thought they are :lol:
Cigar wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 21:31
Any buyers?
These filthy, thieves agames were stealing Ethiopia's economy from left and right as if they were going to rule Ethiopia unchallenged.
As far as woyane's conspiracy to elect an Eritrean president for the Eritrean people, a jelgad Mesfin hagos at that is very freaking laughable.
The problem of the low IQ terrorists woyane is that they always try to bite more than they can chew.
It is not enough that they indoctrinated their snotty agames that woyane is a super power, but since no sane agame challenged them, they really believed their own lies, which finally came to bite their qondaf as*ses.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 07 Jun 2021, 11:43

All tplf's sources of income must be drained. This is a good start.

Cigar wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 21:31
Any buyers?

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 07 Jun 2021, 12:24

Interview with the Adwa-born thief - Tekleberhan Ambaye
"I graduated from Addis Ababa University and got my first job right there as the boss." :lol: የትግራይ የበላይነት!!

Tekleberhan Ambaye is the owner and general manager of Tekleberhan Ambaye Construction (TACON) Plc.

Question: When and where were you born and spent much of your youth?

Tekleberhan Ambaye: - I was born on June 20, 1956, in the small village of Nebeleth in the Adwa region of Tigray. :P

Question: - Can you share an incident at your first job that you will never forget?

Tekleberhan Ambaye: - I graduated from Addis Ababa University and got my first job right there as the boss. Because of my young age it was very difficult to get people to carry out my orders. I had to resort to aggressive methods to get people to do what I needed them to do. :roll: (Kality? Maekelawi?)

Question: What do you do during your downtime?

Tekleberhan Ambaye: - I like tennis, watching football, and reading, but I love to shop. Some might even say that I am a shopaholic. :mrgreen:

Question:- What has been the greatest challenge of your life?

Tekleberhan Ambaye: - My first construction project was in Borena, Oromia Regional State. No one wanted to bid on this very unstable region except me. I became the engineer and foreman for all three sites and completed the project in six months - half the time that was agreed upon. The return I got was very encouraging. Image :roll: (They call you a thief in Oromia)

Question:- What was the highlight of your career so far?

Tekleberhan Ambaye: - Building Edna Mall and bringing contemporary forms of entertainment for children and adults, which includes introducing advanced movie technology to Addis Abeba. :roll: (You are known as the biggest thief in Addis Ababa)

Question:- Describe yourself using only one word.

Tekleberhan Ambaye: - Big-hearted.
:lol:
(You can say that again!) Here is your heart. Libi Tigray! :P

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 07 Jun 2021, 17:29

Siyoum Mesfin's real name was AMBAYE MESFIN . Could TEKELE-BIRHAN AMBAYE be the son of the late AMBAYE MESFIN ? Not all secrets become public when people are alive.