Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Re: OPINION: ለአብይ አህመድ የሚደረገው የውሸት የአሐዳዊያን ድጋፍ የሚቀጥለው አዲስ አበባን በምርጫ ገቢ እስኪያደርጉ ብቻ ነው፤ ከዚያ ቦሓላ እንደለመዱት በጋራ ይዘምቱበታል!!

Post by TGAA » 06 Jun 2021, 20:41

ያቢሎ ዘብጢሎ _- የመጃጃልህ በጣም accelerate እያደረገ ነው። ልብህ ውስጥ ፍርሀት ሰርጦ እየገባ ነው። የሚከተለው ነው ምክንያቱ ትልቁ ሰንኮፋ ወያኔ ካሰብከው ፍጥነት በላይ ተደርምሶ ተንኮታክቶ ወድቋል፡ የመጨረሻ ደጀን ብላችሁት ያስቀመጣችሁት 17 ተንኮታክቶ ተሽመድምዶ በየዋሻው ሞቱን እየጠበቀ ነው፡ ሌላው እባብ ከወያኔ ጋር አቀነባብሮ ሀገር ሊያጠፋ የነበረው የአረብ ቅጠረጫ አያቶላ ጀዋር ከጫወታ ወጥቷል ፡የልብ ማጥቃት ሲያሽመደምደው ብቻ ነው ከእስር የሚወጣው ፡ የኦሮሞ ህዝብ ከህጻናት በስተቀር ወደ መደበኛ ኑሯቸው ተመልሰዋል፡ አዲስ አበባ የኢትዮጵያ እምብርት ናት ከመሰረቷም መጨረሻዋም የኢትዮጵያ መዲና ናት ፡ከሁሉም እድለኛ ሆኖ የኦሮሞን ህብረተሰብ እንደ ኢኮኖሚ ኤንጅን ሆኖ እያገለገለው ነው የኦሮሞ ኢትዮጵያዊያን 84 የኢትዮጵያ ህብረተሰብ ያፈሰሰው ሀብት ተጠቃሚነው ፡ ስለዚህ አብይም ሆነ ማንም ይምጣ አዲስ አበባ በአዲስ አበቤ ነው የምትደራደረው ። በአንተ አይነቱ ደንቆሮዎች ሀሳብ የአዲስ አበባ ጥንካሬ በሀብትም ይሁን በሰለጠነ እውቀት ለእናንተ እንጁ ለሌላው አይታወቀውም ብላችሁ ነው ስትጃጃሉ የነበረው። ወይ መአልቲ!!!

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: OPINION: ለአብይ አህመድ የሚደረገው የውሸት የአሐዳዊያን ድጋፍ የሚቀጥለው አዲስ አበባን በምርጫ ገቢ እስኪያደርጉ ብቻ ነው፤ ከዚያ ቦሓላ እንደለመዱት በጋራ ይዘምቱበታል!!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 Jun 2021, 21:05

Abiy himself should have known, AddisAbeba, Diredwa, Awassa, and the south in general are not tribal parties friendly. Yes, the Abiy party is trying to shade off the tribal image of the party. It takes time. Abiy is more nationalist in his politics than the party he leads. No, the people mentioned here really likes Abiy to succeed. They understand his success is the country’s success. There will no be sabotage between the two sides. That is why I think the coming election will be the fairest Ethiopia had ever seen.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 06 Jun 2021, 21:46

Ditto!
ስለሆነም የአዲስ አበባ (ፊንፊኔ) የባለቤትነት ጉዳይ ባላለቀበት ሁኔታ በአዲስ አበባ ዴሞክራሲያዊ ምርጫ ማድረግ ባጭሩ ከተማውን ለኦሮሞ ጠል አህዳዊያን በማስረከብ የኦሮሞ ህጋዊ መብትን እና ባለቤትነትን ማሳጣት ስለሚሆን ከምርጫ በፊት ድርድር መደረግ የግድ ይኖርበታል፡፡ የኦሮሚያ ክልላዊ መንግስት በኢፌድሪ ህገመንግስት መሰረት ድርድር ሳያደርግ እና በመሰረታዊ ነገሮች ላይ መግባባት ላይ ሳይደርስ ወደ ምርጫ ከተኬደ የኦሮሞ ህዝብ በዘመናት ትግል እና መስእዋትነት በከተማው ላይ ያገኘውን ተፈጥሯዊ ድሎችን ማስበላት ይሆናል፡፡

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 Jun 2021, 22:02

There is no question about Addis Abeba. Addis Abeba belongs to Addis Abebans. Period. They have no tribe ; they are Addis Abebans. The TPLF know nothing imagined they play tribal politics in Addis. That really shows how much foreign they were to the country they ruled for nearly three decades.
In fact, Addis Abeba should be the model for the country at large. It is time to stop this tribal nonsense.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 06 Jun 2021, 22:09

Hahaha....there isnt a single addis ababian who doesnt have a different place of origin. But if there happens to be a few, then you would be my cousin!

This is a fraudulent election!Go have your gurage dance for a while!
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 22:02
There is no question about Addis Abeba. Addis Abeba belongs to Addis Abebans. Period. They have no tribe ; they are Addis Abebans. The TPLF know nothing imagined they play tribal politics in Addis. That really shows how much foreign they were to the country they ruled for nearly three decades.
In fact, Addis Abeba should be the model for the country at large. It is time to stop this tribal nonsense.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 Jun 2021, 22:18

My friend from the North. Take the best example : New York. You could find there people practically from all over the world. Some are Americans. Some green card holders. Some are illegals without paper. They all call themselves we are New Yorkers. I know it is hard to drill that concept in your tribal innuendo infested brain, but I try. Imagine to see Addis as New York.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 06 Jun 2021, 22:31

Hmmmm

when city after city is turned down, perhaps then that you figure that oromo arent exactly american indians?of course the gurage thieves havent been affected by it but that is where fraudulent election is taking the country to.

No peace over a stolen roadmap.

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 22:18
My friend from the North. Take the best example : New York. You could find there people practically from all over the world. Some are Americans. Some green card holders. Some are illegals without paper. They all call themselves we are New Yorkers. I know it is hard to drill that concept in your tribal innuendo infested brain, but I try. Imagine to see Addis as New York.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 Jun 2021, 22:56

My friend from the north, you do not seem well-versed about Ethiopian politics. The Oromo card is the worst political tactic your uncles employed. The Oromos are not monotonous as you were indoctrinated to believe. As for your bringing the issue of the Gurage thieves, I just say this : they are the most honest, hard working , and friendly people I know. In fact my very living depended on their hospitality almost more than three decades ago. When the going got tough, when survival was an everyday issue Mercato, where the great majority of its inhabitants were Gurages gave me a shelter. I do not forget that until I die.
Perhaps you seem to generalize your hate of Gurages because of Birhanu.
Yes, the TPLF bigwigs hate Birhanu not for other reason because he knows them pretty well. If you are insecure you would assume those who know you pretty well are enemies.
You might disagree with Birhanu’s politics, but you cannot paint him as your uncles do as the enemy of Ethiopia. He is not.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 07 Jun 2021, 02:11

Clueless again... talking about Baltic states and comparing it to Ethiopia is the dumbest thing you ever done. The most assimilated Addis Abebians are alargic to your archaic tribal mambo jamboo. Where Addis hose the rest will follow...you must send it.Ezema phobic gerhead sees under every tree cause Eczema is an antidote to anything weyanniti. Gem le gem Abreh.azgem.