Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

TGAA
Member+

Re: Abiy pulls the race card following whirl of feverish activities at ICC and NATO

Post by TGAA » 06 Jun 2021, 14:46

You are saling your Ethic card in on an open Bazar...but to call a white racist international institute that wants to use you as a fig leaf to reimpose a black Apartheid system on Ethiopian and when it is called out by its real name a racist....lol and behold..a race card is being pull by Abiy... Got it Bandas don't know the difference..
Last edited by TGAA on 06 Jun 2021, 16:23, edited 2 times in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: PM Abiy, in total panic, plays the race card following whirls of feverish activities at ICC and NATO

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Jun 2021, 15:15

eden wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 14:32
eden,

I read somewhere that you are a woman and I watched this nigerian woman, most certainly a paid con-artist (just watch at her facial gesture) to wonder myself who of you both must have been more performing on the stage.

Ambassador Fistum Arega did a good job in telling CNN on its own running camera that it is nothing but fake news posture, but he also needs more of the skill of rhetoric to do it more skillfully. He should have also said the sudaneese woman is another low-life who can sell anything of herself if paid.

You are not a different in this regard, in my view.

This low-life has got all the guts to tell us "USA is too patient with us on issues of our internal affairs", what a sell-out!

ቪዛቺዉን ቀቅላችዉ ብሉት፣ ኢትዮጵያ ለቪዛ ድርድር አትቀርብም በይኣቸዉ።

eden
Member+

Re: PM Abiy, in total panic, plays the race card following whirls of feverish activities at ICC and NATO

Post by eden » 06 Jun 2021, 15:29

I think, many foreigners with inteterests are jumping in and this was made clear before the war started using foreign power against domestic opposition.

"Abiy and Isayas do not understand if they bring outside forces they like, they also invite outside forces they don't like." Amb. Mesfin Seyum

P.S. Guys, focus on arguments, reason and evidences. Keep emotions, curses and labeling out of it. If you are able, that is. Besides, you lost your racism card when you deployed the Arab rulers' money and weapons against your own fellow African blacks. Tell me where I'm wrong. Educate me here please.

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 06 Jun 2021, 17:26

PM Abiy, in total panic, plays the race card following whirls of feverish activities at ICC and NATO
"feverish activities at ICC and NATO" are hallucinations in your brain. There is no activity at ICC. The activity of NATO (RIP Ethioash) is just a regularly scheduled activity and it has nothing to do with Tigray. Remember Tigray is a periphery barren land which has no strategic, material or economic value to the NATO countries. NATO roams only around countries with oil. Why should they undertake 100s millions worth military mission for Tigray, at the expense of Ethiopia and Eritrea and bring the whole region down? :roll: My advice to you: just get used to the 'we are concerned..." and "we call..." statements.