Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Aba

Re: Somaliland, unlike all the former Italian colonies and occupied land, continues in democratic & stable path

Post by Aba » 06 Jun 2021, 22:02

Libya is in shambles. Eritrea is a failed state that destabilize its neighbors for the totalitarian regime's survival. Somalia is in shambles as everyone knows. Ethiopia, occupied briefly by Italy, remains an unstable country
The question is: how does Somaliland become a shining star in the Horn without being a recognized nation state? Was the Italian colonialism so poor that the nation which became of its colonies ended up in such a dismal state? What explains Somaliland's relative peace, stability and democratic progress besides it being a former British colony?

euroland
Member+

Re: Somaliland, unlike all the former Italian colonies and occupied land, continues in democratic & stable path

Post by euroland » 06 Jun 2021, 22:21

Oh god....AbaQ junta
Now Somaliland? How many diiick are begging to suckkk? It was Shenne, Sudan, Egypt, Rwandan, S. Sudan....now Somaliland? Nay Agame neger, you never tired of bending.

Aba wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 14:15

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 06 Jun 2021, 22:23

Somaliland was colonized by Britain not Italy abaQ :P :P

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 06 Jun 2021, 22:45

Aba wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 22:02
Libya is in shambles. Eritrea is a failed state that destabilize its neighbors for the totalitarian regime's survival. Somalia is in shambles as everyone knows. Ethiopia, occupied briefly by Italy, remains an unstable country
The question is: how does Somaliland become a shining star in the Horn without being a recognized nation state? Was the Italian colonialism so poor that the nation which became of its colonies ended up in such a dismal state? What explains Somaliland's relative peace, stability and democratic progress besides it being a former British colony?

What explains Somaliland's relative peace, stability and democratic progress besides it being a former British colony?
Simply because this is a one clan enclave, which is no different from a family electing only a member of the family; thus, their election is treated as a family affair.

In addition, what democracy or freedom are you talking about! No one muzzles and/or jails journalists more than this tribal mindless enclave. Guess what, if you wear anything blue, you name it, you get jailed straightaway. Not the Somalia flag necessarily; just anything blue!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Jun 2021, 01:16

TesfaNews wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 22:23
Easy on this አለሌ low IQ AbaQ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aba

Post by Aba » 07 Jun 2021, 03:44

Two illiterate fandiyas are making asses out of themselves. :lol: :mrgreen: You need to go back to junior high and take some English lessons. :lol: :lol: Idiots, read what I wrote and ask your teacher what it means.
Somaliland is a success story because it was not an Italian Ascari colony, you dumbasses.
Fed_Up wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 01:16
TesfaNews wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Jun 2021, 08:41

Aba wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 03:44
Two illiterate fandiyas are making asses out of themselves. :lol: :mrgreen: You need to go back to junior high and take some English lessons. :: Idiots, read what I wrote and ask your teacher what it means.
Somaliland is a success story because it was not an Italian Ascari colony, you dumbasses.
Fed_Up wrote:
TesfaNews wrote:
እህ!! ሓጺርኪ እንተበልክዋስ ተደቢራ ትስእስእ ይብሉ ጎይቶትካ ኤርራውያን:: you are still not making sense agameW. ከወደቁ በሆላ መፈራገጥ ለመላላጥ ይላሉ ጌቶቻችሁ ሲተርቱ :lol: :lol: ዴዴብ
Last edited by Fed_Up on 07 Jun 2021, 08:47, edited 1 time in total.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Jun 2021, 08:42

TesfaNews wrote:
Ouch!! :lol: :lol:

AbaQ can’t even find Somaliland from the map.

AbaQ junta is the Dedebit college grad, so not knowing simple history isn’t his fault; as Dedebit grad and being from low IQ clan, you just can’t expect anything from him. I am sure at Dedebit College, perhaps he was also taught Somaliland is located in Asia.

Aba

Post by Aba » 07 Jun 2021, 08:57

fandiya,
ኣህያ will always be ኣህያ
ኣድጊ will always be ኣድጊ
Did you figure it out yet? Read it again, morons.

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Aba wrote:
The question is: how does Somaliland become a shining star in the Horn without being a recognized nation state? Was the Italian colonialism so poor that the nations which became of its colonies ended up in such a dismal state? What explains Somaliland's relative peace, stability and democratic progress besides it being a former British colony?
Fed_Up wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 08:41
Aba wrote:
Two illiterate fandiyas are making asses out of themselves. :lol: :mrgreen: You need to go back to junior high and take some English lessons. :: Idiots, read what I wrote and ask your teacher what it means.
Fed_Up wrote:
TesfaNews wrote:
Somaliland was colonized by Britain not Italy abaQ :P
Easy on this አለሌ low IQ AbaQ :lol:
እህ!! ሓጺርኪ እንተበልክዋስ ተደቢራ ትስእስእ ይብሉ ጎይቶትካ ኤርራውያን:: you are still not making sense agameW. ከወደቁ በሆላ መፈራገጥ ለመላላጥ ይላሉ ጌቶቻችሁ ሲተርቱ :l:lol: ዴዴብ

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 07 Jun 2021, 09:12

Hellooo ! Guys, you need to take it easy on the ABAQ for junta's sake. As a drowning person would grab anything to survive, ABIQ is posting anything irrelevant to her survival just to sooth her aching soul. I wonder why she did not mention her insignificant kilil. I guess ABIQ has realized her JUNTA and Stonia dream is over for good thus defaming Ethiopia and Eritrea and praising Punt lands would make her feel good. ABIQ, whatever makes you feel good, whatever sooth your pain for your pain is eternal you need all the help you can get. DUQET !!!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Jun 2021, 13:21

Aba wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 08:57
fandiya,
ኣህያ will always be ኣህያ
ኣድጊ will always be ኣድጊ

Aba wrote:
The question is: how does Somaliland become a shining star in the Horn without being a recognized nation state? Was the Italian colonialism so poor that the nations which became of its colonies ended up in such a dismal state? What explains Somaliland's relative peace, stability and democratic progress besides it being a former British colony?
Fed_Up wrote:
Aba wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
TesfaNews wrote:
እህ!! ሓጺርኪ እንተበልክዋስ ተደቢራ ትስእስእ ይብሉ ጎይቶትካ ኤርራውያን:: you are still not making sense agameW. ከወደቁ በሆላ መፈራገጥ ለመላላጥ ይላሉ ጌቶቻችሁ ሲተርቱ :l:lol: ዴዴብ
AgameW Low IQ AbaQ
የሌባ እይነ ደረቅ መልሶ መላልሶ ልብ ያደርቅ ይላሉ የ10000 አመት ጌቶችህ ሲተርቱ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aba

Post by Aba » 07 Jun 2021, 15:47

Once a fandiya, always a fandiya. Only Somaliman understood the English language. None of the stooges/ascaris could figure what was said. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fed_Up wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 13:21
Aba wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 08:57
fandiya,
ኣህያ will always be ኣህያ
ኣድጊ will always be ኣድጊ

Aba wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Aba wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
TesfaNews wrote:
AgameW Low IQ AbaQ
የሌባ እይነ ደረቅ መልሶ መላልሶ ልብ ያደርቅ ይላሉ የ10000 አመት ጌቶችህ ሲተርቱ

Aba

Post by Aba » 07 Jun 2021, 15:58

Somaliman wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 22:45
Aba wrote:

What explains Somaliland's relative peace, stability and democratic progress besides it being a former British colony?
Simply because this is a one clan enclave, which is no different from a family electing only a member of the family; thus, their election is treated as a family affair.

In addition, what democracy or freedom are you talking about! No one muzzles and/or jails journalists more than this tribal mindless enclave. Guess what, if you wear anything blue, you name it, you get jailed straightaway. Not the Somalia flag necessarily; just anything blue!
Thanks for your response. When you look at the neighborhood with South Sudan, Eritrea, and Ethiopia, Somaliland has had a much better 30 years of existence. Having multiple free and fair elections, with incumbent candidates leaving office peacefully without a fight. No wars that I know of in 30 years. I think that's a great achievement.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 07 Jun 2021, 18:15

euroland wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 22:21
Oh god....AbaQ junta
Now Somaliland? How many diiick are begging to suckkk? It was Shenne, Sudan, Egypt, Rwandan, S. Sudan....now Somaliland? Nay Agame neger, you never tired of bending.

Aba wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 14:15
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It looks like Agame brother Adwusha gave up in his latest dream to becoming Rwandan citizen :oops: .. I blame Paul Kagame for the rejection....Now, brother Adwusha has started to kiss Somaliland's behind, a region not recognized by the UN yet.... I wish brother Adwusha good luck anyway...

ተንከባላላይ ዘር are so desperate :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Jun 2021, 18:59

But why are you lashing insults at Aba! He's not insulting anyone! He's only asking reasonable questions and is stating a certain reality!

If you don't agree with him, don't be afraid to speak your mind and state your opinion. Resorting to insults could indicate that you're suffering from constipation of the mind.

Just a thought!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Jun 2021, 19:17

I am sure you are not new to this forum....find out AbaQ aka Asswash from his thousands of anti-Eritrean posts and see who is he. He deserves every spank he gets from us and more.
Somaliman wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 18:59
But why are you lashing insults at Aba! He's not insulting anyone! He's only asking reasonable questions and is stating a certain reality!

If you don't agree with him, don't be afraid to speak your mind and state your opinion. Resorting to insults could indicate that you're suffering from constipation of the mind.

Just a thought!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Jun 2021, 20:14

euroland wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 19:17
I am sure you are not new to this forum....find out AbaQ aka Asswash from his thousands of anti-Eritrean posts and see who is he. He deserves every spank he gets from us and more.
Somaliman wrote:

Just a thought!

There's being critic, and then there's plain insulting! I know he's a notorious Eritrea critic, but he rarely resorts to plain insulting. Criticism is part of democracy. I don't think that you're gonna make him love Eritrea by insulting him. All Eritreans on this forum are insulting Tigrayans on a daily basis, but we don't read equal amounts of insults from Tigrayans. To me, indulging in cheap insults is too childish.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 07 Jun 2021, 22:39

Edu sck my dck
Edenlady wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 20:14
euroland wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 19:17
Somaliman wrote:

Just a thought!

There's being critic, and then there's plain insulting! I know he's a notorious Eritrea critic, but he rarely resorts to plain insulting. Criticism is part of democracy. I don't think that you're gonna make him love Eritrea by insulting him. All Eritreans on this forum are insulting Tigrayans on a daily basis, but we don't read equal amounts of insults from Tigrayans. To me, indulging in cheap insults is too childish.