Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Why You Should NOT Get "Vaccinated" for Covid-19

Post by teodroseIII » 06 Jun 2021, 13:58

If you get your updates from mainstream media and listen to the discredited Fauci, you would be led to believe that you should get "vaccinated". But I've interviewed countless doctors and the fact is that if you have gotten Covid-19 already, you have developed the antibodies and specifically T-cells once you recover that are a thousand times better and last a very long time than the "vaccines" they are encouraging us to take. Moreover, the "vaccines" do not prevent you from catching or passing on Covid-19.

I cover this and many other issue in this video below about the discredited Fauci. You can also read an article I published that goes into the fraudulence that Pfizer, Moderna, BioNTech, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson are committing with their statement that their "vaccines" are 95% effective. My fellow Ethiopians and Eritreans, think twice before you get jabbed, you have no idea what is in these experimental gene therapy drugs.

Article link: https://ghionjournal.com/axis-of-liars- ... ropaganda/

Check out this video that I recorded on this topic.

LeeVanCliff

Re: Why You Should NOT Get "Vaccinated" for Covid-19

Post by LeeVanCliff » 06 Jun 2021, 15:20

I'm with you 100% bro. I always read your articles and share it with as many people as possible. Keep up the good work.