Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

I called Eri Tv to let them know that Araya Desta passed away...but they hung up the phone on me

Post by almaze » 05 Jun 2021, 22:02

What has he done to deserve this? Just wondering...

euroland
Member+

Re: I called Eri Tv to let them know that Araya Desta passed away...but they hung up the phone on me

Post by euroland » 05 Jun 2021, 22:10

Almaz Luttiw
Probably they couldn't understand your አጋምኛ .....You know they hate Agames and thought you were begging for left over food :lol:
I am surprise that you agames haven't claim his death was caused by the "TDF" in battle field.

almaze wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 22:02

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: I called Eri Tv to let them know that Araya Desta passed away...but they hung up the phone on me

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 05 Jun 2021, 22:11

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 05 Jun 2021, 22:18

Let me call Sophia Tesfamariam... She might tell me what's up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jun 2021, 22:45

euroland wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 22:10
Almaz Luttiw
Probably they couldn't understand your አጋምኛ .....You know they hate Agames and thought you were begging for left over food :lol:
I am surprise that you agames haven't claim his death was caused by the "TDF" in battle field.

almaze wrote:
Easy on ሎቆታዬ brother euro

I don’t know why she went so far for the ብሉጽ Eritreaዊ አምባሳደር while we junked hers somewhere in his hiding place hole.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 05 Jun 2021, 23:00

Fed bro
I know Luttiw is abscessed with the death of our beloved Ambassador....at least his death is a natural one and will be buried with his head and body intact unlike her coward Weyane leaders untimely death is coming knocking to their hiding cave by Shaebia bullets.
Fed_Up wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 22:45
euroland wrote:
Almaz Luttiw

almaze wrote:

I don’t know why she went so far for the ብሉጽ Eritreaዊ አምባሳደር while we junked hers somewhere in his hiding place hole.

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 05 Jun 2021, 23:01

Long time no see Doc :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
euroland wrote:
Almaz Luttiw

almaze wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Jun 2021, 00:26

brother euro,

I feel bad about Monjorino. This evils didn’t even spare the old lady's head. Even Satan shocked with their evil action :shock: probably her ciose . The funny part is they were trying a bit harder to convince us she I was alive while showing another መኣኮር ጎቦ አጋመተይቲ preaching all the low IIQs agamewoch somewhere in Dedebit rats hole.

Neger enda agame መወዳእታ የብሉን :P

euroland wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 23:00
Fed bro
I know Luttiw is abscessed with the death of our beloved Ambassador....at least his death is a natural one and will be buried with his head and body intact unlike her coward Weyane leaders untimely death is coming knocking to their hiding cave by Shaebia bullets.
Fed_Up wrote:
euroland wrote:
Almaz Luttiw

almaze wrote: