Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Nuke Ethiopia, a primitive savage tribal association priding itself as master of Europe after defeating Italy in 1896

Post by EthioRedSea » 05 Jun 2021, 17:44

Ethiopia is a primitive and savage tribal association. The Oromo and Gurages are pagans or animists .The Amara are more superstitious, though some are Christians. I have been following this country for the last 40 years of my active life. There is a pervasive laying culture . The government kills Tigrayans or others and denies it. This is the habit. They like spinning to keep themselves in power. Ethiopia is hopeless and should be punished. They have spoiled the black diaspora and Africa by cheating them that Ethiopia stands for blacks. But Ethiopia is starving millions of people in Tigray, 6000 children are reported to have been displaced, women are raped by Eritrean and Ethiopian troops, mass starvation is in the making after Ethiopia burnt food stores of famers and destroyed the growing plants so that farmers could not reap them.. Ethiopia cannot stand for black people. It is a cheating community with primitive tribal urges of destroying other tribes for the comfort of one tribe. Ethiopia is savage and should vanish!

Nuke Ethiopia. Ban Ethiopia from AU and UN.
Last edited by EthioRedSea on 05 Jun 2021, 17:47, edited 1 time in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Nuke Ethiopia, a primitive savage tribal association priding itself as master of Europe after defeating Italy in 189

Post by TesfaNews » 05 Jun 2021, 17:45

40 years of stupidity

Abe Abraham

Re: Nuke Ethiopia, a primitive savage tribal association priding itself as master of Europe after defeating Italy in 189

Post by Abe Abraham » 05 Jun 2021, 21:56

I have been following this country for the last 40 years of my active life.
We are waiting for your observation of the last 40 years of your non-active life ! Why are you talking about rape ? There is nothing to rape in Tigray. Our soldiers have always important things to do.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 05 Jun 2021, 22:01

Ethioredsea, what did you smoke today, your desperation is way to the roof. Half human