Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Us not Them: an Open Letter to Government, Mainstream Media, Facebook and Twitter Employees

Post by teodroseIII » 05 Jun 2021, 14:18

I hold zero punches when it comes to criticizing the establishment and censoring the US government by the extension of almost all the world governments, along with the mainstream and social media entities, for the way they have conspired over the years to consolidate power and nullify our human rights. What is evident to all but those who are not blinded by political, ideological or identity driven fealty is that powerful institutions, who are funded and propped up by invisible and unaccountable oligarchs, are hell bent on manifesting a global order and eviscerating national and individual sovereignty.

However, as much as I stand firm in the axiom that humanity is being ground into dust to fulfill hidden motives, I have been conflicted between two polar theorems for a very long time. On one hand, I believe that it is perfectly right to judge those who purvey bloodshed and suffering throughout the world, even if my faith teaches me that wrath is the providence of God. On the other hand, I know that collective judgement is immoral because it opens up the door to collective judgment which is evil...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/open-letter-go ... k-twitter/