Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Follower

Re: ጋዜጠኞቹና ፕሮግራሙ ከአስመራ ቢሆኑ፣ ኢሳያስ ምን ያረጋቸው ነበር?

Post by Follower » 05 Jun 2021, 10:34

ኣየ የዓጋመ ነገር፡ናይ ጎረቤታ ከተካውስ ናያ ኣሕረረት ድዩ ዝበሃል?
So ኣንቲ ቆንዳፍ ዓጋመ , stop crying dictator meshreft and appreciate what you got.
ዘረባ ገዲፍኪ ምንገርጋር ቅጽሊ።

Dawi

Re: ጋዜጠኞቹ ከአዲስ አበባ የመንግስትን ድክመት ይተቻሉ - ከአስመራ ቢሆኑ፣ ኢሳያስ ምን ያረጋቸው ነበር?

Post by Dawi » 05 Jun 2021, 11:13

eden,

ኢሳይያስ ኤርትራዊያኖች ያልበላቸውን እንዲያኩ ጊዜ አልሰጣቸውም፣ ሐገር በዘር መከፋፈልና እንደኛ ወሬ መቅደድ አልመረጡም፣ እኛ የምንበላው የለንም ግን ብዙ ጊዜ ለወሬ መቀደድ መድበናል፣ ከዚያም አልፎ የሚዘገንን ጦርነት እርስ በርስ እናካሂዳለን፣

የዕድገት "ዩትዩብ ቻናል" በጣት የሚቆጠር አናይም፤ ያሳፍራል።

Having said that, here is my 2cents opinion after listening to the above discussion:

After the election, an adjustment of Ethiopian Constitution that include the immediate elimination of Article 39 from the start takes place; following that, the Ethiopian parliament may start discussing the grand plan of Isaias/Abiy for a regional integration.

That IMO, shall determine Tigray's fate, by it allowing Tigrean nationalists a wider playing space between Tigrai/Ethiopia and Eritrea.

Following shall be, a full blown discussion between the Ethiopian Government, Tigrayan nationalist from Tigray & elsewhere with PFDJ of Eritrea to find an amicable solution of a peaceful coexistence of the remaining Tigrai province which is obviously cut to its pre EPRDF administrative size.

Cheers!
eden wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 10:12

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 05 Jun 2021, 11:50

He would have shut them down with two lines announcement on Dimtsi Hafash and imprisoned all the journalists for indefinite time.

By Aaron Berhane remembers what happened on that day, "I was in bed when my wife turned on the radio to listen to the morning news. “Starting today, September 18, 2001, the government has ordered all private presses to stop their publications.” The disturbing words of the presenter of Dimtsi Hafash Radio, the government station, suddenly froze my train of thoughts. The official statement went on to accuse us of violating press laws and ignoring the warnings we had been given. I felt as if I was dreaming. I didn’t move my head. I was still under the blanket."

https://cpj.org/2009/09/september-18-20 ... t-never-f/

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Jun 2021, 12:00

Hahaha! Very funny!

If these talking heads were found to have secret communication with either the terrorist junta internally or other entities externally (like the eritrean journos were found to have had), you'd see what Abyi would do to them.

sarcasm wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 11:50
He would have shut them down with two lines announcement on Dimtsi Hafash and imprisoned all the journalists for indefinite time.

By Aaron Berhane remembers what happened on that day, "I was in bed when my wife turned on the radio to listen to the morning news. “Starting today, September 18, 2001, the government has ordered all private presses to stop their publications.” The disturbing words of the presenter of Dimtsi Hafash Radio, the government station, suddenly froze my train of thoughts. The official statement went on to accuse us of violating press laws and ignoring the warnings we had been given. I felt as if I was dreaming. I didn’t move my head. I was still under the blanket."

https://cpj.org/2009/09/september-18-20 ... t-never-f/

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jun 2021, 13:24

You are right low IQ. It would have been clean swiping might have taking place. Imprisonments for selling the country is a luxury by comparing with this one

Shabia is merciful. However, let the Youtubers scream while we are doing what we should in silence. How’s your day going now a days? I know it is terrible for sure. You deserve it since you started it. ዝምብለሽ ተንከባለይ ይልቅ:: :lol: