Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

Ethiopia impressed the world with the logical reasoning of her side of the story (CNN)

Post by sarcasm » 05 Jun 2021, 08:37

Is it because I is black?

CNN: if Eritrea is not withdrawing from Tigray are you getting prepared for more sanctions?

Amb Fitsum Arega: TPLF is a terrorist, they are terrorists. ...Is it because we are poor or because we are black that we get sanctioned?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Ethiopia impressed the world with the logical reasoning of her side of the story (CNN)

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Jun 2021, 08:49

RATINGS CRASH: CNN Falls Out Of Cable’s Top 5 Networks In Prime Time, because of too many lies! The ratings are in, & they’re bad news for CNN: The legacy media network lost nearly one out of every four of its total viewers, since last month. CNN shed -11% in average total prime time viewers, and -21% in the prime time demo from the prior month (April 2021). Nima Elbagir has been annoying viewers around the world, and may have contributed to the downfall.
https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/may-202 ... 21/479859/

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Ethiopia impressed the world with the logical reasoning of her side of the story (CNN)

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 07 Jun 2021, 06:23

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.