Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

US Regime Change Plan: Is Dawit W/Giorgis Our Mobutu or Pinochet?

Post by Horus » 04 Jun 2021, 19:46

I personally knew a soldier of fortune mercenary for hire from mid USA who was based in Sudan as aid worker whose job was supplying money and weapons to Meles in Tigray mountains under cover of distributing famine wheat. That was Carter policy. It is exactly the same thing that is happening. Abiy needs to declare a national warning and call to the people to foil and possible invasion or coup by USA and EU.

My suspicion is this time the Trojan horse and proxy water carrier is Dawit w/Gorgis. I would like to be wrong, but if there is any Patrice Lumumba like coup it will be Dawit and his secret group.

Selam/

Re: US Regime Change Plan: Is Dawit W/Giorgis Our Mobutu or Pinochet?

Post by Selam/ » 04 Jun 2021, 20:10

I don’t like that guy. He had one of his legs in US and the other in Addis when he was leading እርዳታ ማስተባበሪያ with Derg. He sent my older brother to Metekel with AAU students in that horrible resettlement program of Mengistu H Mariam.

Horus wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 19:46
I personally knew a soldier of fortune mercenary for hire from mid USA who was based in Sudan as aid worker whose job was supplying money and weapons to Meles in Tigray mountains under cover of distributing famine wheat. That was Carter policy. It is exactly the same thing that is happening. Abiy needs to declare a national warning and call to the people to foil and possible invasion or coup by USA and EU.

My suspicion is this time the Trojan horse and proxy water carrier is Dawit w/Gorgis. I would like to be wrong, but if there is any Patrice Lumumba like coup it will be Dawit and his secret group.

Aba

Post by Aba » 04 Jun 2021, 20:29

Hurus,
UAE is not gonna be much help for you now,
:lol: :lol:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 04 Jun 2021, 20:30

Dawit Wolde-Dergist has the blood of thousands of innocent Eritreans on his communist hands, whom he ordered to be tortured to death at prisons he ran during the "እምቢ ያለ ሰው ጥይት ኣጉርሰው!" and "ኤርትራ መሬቷ እንጂ ህዝቧ አያስፈልገንም!" scorched-earth campaign of ethnic cleansing perpetrated against the Eritrean people.

I'm not quiet surprised that Wolde-Dergist is the top pick for Neo-colonialists looking to replace their now-dead TPLF slaves. Barbarity and savagery seems to be a prerequisite for the mercenary job they're advertising in a country they have yet to bring down to its knees-- which I doubt very much that they will. Here's why.....
“Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot uneducate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore. We have seen the future, and the future is ours.” -Cesar Chavez.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 04 Jun 2021, 20:36

The Economic Policies that Ruined Ethiopia

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 04 Jun 2021, 20:51

Horus,

Guragie man, don't be nervous. Perhaps they are trying to send a strong message. Not regime change. Abbiy will comply. May be, they are after Isayas. Isayas won't be fazed. :lol:

Aba

Post by Aba » 04 Jun 2021, 21:26

.. Furthermore, the UAE’s recent withdrawal from Eritrea’s Assab Port signals that Asmara may not be able to enjoy the backing of regional powers like it did in the past few years. The UAE’s drones reportedly have played a crucial role in dismantling the TPLF’s heavy artillery. It is not likely that the UAE will come to Afwerki’s rescue at the cost of its coveted Western alliances. Left isolated, a weakened Afwerki would be vulnerable prey.
https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2021 ... tigray-war

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 04 Jun 2021, 22:22

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Jun 2021, 00:04

Aba wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 21:26
.. Furthermore, the UAE’s recent withdrawal from Eritrea’s Assab Port signals that Asmara may not be able to enjoy the backing of regional powers like it did in the past few years. The UAE’s drones reportedly have played a crucial role in dismantling the TPLF’s heavy artillery. It is not likely that the UAE will come to Afwerki’s rescue at the cost of its coveted Western alliances. Left isolated, a weakened Afwerki would be vulnerable prey.
https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2021 ... tigray-war
Yet this is written by ... none other than Abraham T. Zere. What a fantasy. we are dealing with the same low IQ folks for the last 20+ years. Very shallow... :roll:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 05 Jun 2021, 00:41

Horus, I do not think it matters which one he is. He is sending messages for the new born Amhara tribalist. I hate them, even more, as any tribalist in Ethiopia. The guy does not matter in Ethiopian politics anymore. He should if he not chosen to descend to his worst impulse.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 05 Jun 2021, 00:47

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 00:41
Horus, I do not think it matters which one he is. He is sending messages for the new born Amhara tribalist. I hate them, even more, as any tribalist in Ethiopia. The guy does not matter in Ethiopian politics anymore. He should if he not chosen to descend to his worst impulse.
URAGE the ancestral Amhara State belongs to Amharans only. Amhara has no tribalism Amhara needs Amhara nationalism to prevail, Ethiopia is a failed state it has been bleeding thanks to tigrewai and oromawai. You dirty self defeating Ethiopianist

It’s crazy how you can hate Amhara wtf is wrong with you? Amhara are 4th class citizen of Ethiopia. Amhara region is only 20% of Ethiopian landmass 1/3 or 32% of Ethiopian Population. It’s impossible for only Amhara to say Ethiopia what about Oromo? They saying they going to create a great Oromia country through OLF and OPDO which is hiding behind Prosperity party and Othiopianism to build Oromo country

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 05 Jun 2021, 01:16

Last edited by Horus on 05 Jun 2021, 01:22, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 05 Jun 2021, 01:21

Noble Amhara when NAMa introduced itself to the nation, it proclaimed the Amharas could be as tribalist as any one. I am the son of Addis, and I never talk in tribal language. As for your trying to decipher my ethnicity, I advise you not to waste your time. I am the son of Addis. We Addis Abebeans do not know village language, and that makes it difficult for you to know my ethnicity, assuming I have one.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 05 Jun 2021, 01:29

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 01:21
Noble Amhara when NAMa introduced itself to the nation, it proclaimed the Amharas could be as tribalist as any one. I am the son of Addis, and I never talk in tribal language. As for your trying to decipher my ethnicity, I advise you not to waste your time. I am the son of Addis. We Addis Abebeans do not know village language, and that makes it difficult for you to know my ethnicity, assuming I have one.
In short you are not Ethiopian you are Addis ababan Addis Ababa is 4% of Ethiopia you dont understand or give a damn about the 96% but claim to represent 96% (110 Million) non Addis ababans kkkkkkk