Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

NATO Secretary General will travel to Washington D.C. & will meet with Joe Biden & Jake Sullivan

Post by sarcasm » 04 Jun 2021, 18:13

#NATO Secretary General @jensstoltenberg will travel to Washington D.C. on 7 and 8 June. He will meet with @POTUS Joe Biden, as well as @SecDef Austin, National Security Advisor @JakeSullivan46, and members of the U.S. Congress.

euroland
Member+

Re: NATO Secretary General will travel to Washington D.C. & will meet with Joe Biden & Jake Sullivan

Post by euroland » 04 Jun 2021, 18:24

Yeah....it's all about Tigray :lol: :lol:

I heard the President of San Domino island, a far east small country island is traveling to San Kuril Islands, to its neighbor to discuss "Crisis in Tigray" :lol: :lol:

Edu Junta, no body give a hoot what's going in Chigray, as long as your are not begging them for expired wheat.

sarcasm wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 18:13
#NATO Secretary General @jensstoltenberg will travel to Washington D.C. on 7 and 8 June. He will meet with @POTUS Joe Biden, as well as @SecDef Austin, National Security Advisor @JakeSullivan46, and members of the U.S. Congress.

sarcasm

Re: NATO Secretary General will travel to Washington D.C. & will meet with Joe Biden & Jake Sullivan

Post by sarcasm » 05 Jun 2021, 17:05

Please wait, video is loading...

Aba

Post by Aba » 05 Jun 2021, 17:31

sarcasm wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 18:13
Are you telling us Issu will start crying "I'm getting out. I'm getting out" at the last minute? :lol: :lol:

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 05 Jun 2021, 18:51

Aba wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 17:31

Are you telling us Issu will start crying "I'm getting out. I'm getting out" at the last minute? :lol: :lol:
Based on the experience of the past two decades, if there is anything sure about Isaias's behavior, it is the fact that he only respond to the "stick". I guess Biden will be the last one to know it. Almost everyone who has dealt with him know it by know. I don't think there is a "carrot" that will persuade him to take his army out of Tigray. So the sooner they bring the "stick" the better. The stick works all the time.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 05 Jun 2021, 18:54

Sarcasm, finally you admitted that you are useless. You are like WESFAT that does not stand on its own. Is there a society like your people Hassad, half humans

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 05 Jun 2021, 19:17

Sarcasm the dumb [deleted] funfun aliet agame can you tell us what stick did your master Wedi Afom was scared and changed his mind?
Adghi, there was not and there is no stick in the world which prevented us from snatching our independence and defended it then after.
And we don't beg or depend to succeed on any body and we don't beg or expect some one to fight our fights
But here you are dreaming a pie from the sky.
Get real and accept your miserable lives, because no US no UN or EU or even your agame chenawi amlakh will bail you out.
We just are enjoying that you illiterates are prolonging your pains when you know that sooner or later you will be waving your country's Ethiopia flag, singing its national anthem and speaking your official Amharic language being as usual the least important kilil of Ethiopia.

Aba

Post by Aba » 05 Jun 2021, 21:38

tekeba wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 18:54
Sarcasm, finally you admitted that you are useless. You are like WESFAT that does not stand on its own. Is there a society like your people Hassad, half humans
Wesfat,
Issu relied on weyane to destroy Jebha. Issu relied on weyane to destroy DERD. Now, Issu relied on Mano qillo, UAE, and Amara kilil militia to try to eliminate weyane.
The question is: when was the last time Issu try to stand on his own?
The last time Issu stood on his own was when he was driven out of 1/3 of Eritrea by weyane. He even begged to withdraw from all disputed territory and allow yet another helper, the UNMEE, to post 15 miles inside Eritrea.

Aba

Post by Aba » 05 Jun 2021, 22:38

Cigarette,
Issu has dragged Eritrea's good name through the mud, just as you have dragged the good name of "Cigar" down the gutter.
Please wait, video is loading...

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 05 Jun 2021, 23:07

The TPLF cadres are imagining the world stops doing anything except worrying about Tigray. Every international figure who flies must be to discuss the Tigray case, Biden almost stops everything he is laser focused about Tigray. These guys are real “mafaria.” Their stupidity has no limit. What do one expect ? They are the product of TPLF bigwigs : those who made the impossible translation from living in palace to several caves.

Aba

Post by Aba » 06 Jun 2021, 00:00

I remember Hitler enjoying his time in Paris, France.