ኢትዮጵያ ለፌልትማን ያዘጋጀችው መልስ

Post by Horus » 04 Jun 2021, 10:46

ኢትዮጵያ ታላቁ ያፍሪካ አገርና መሪ ነች፤

ኢትዮጵያ ነጻና የማትደፈር የጀግኖች አገር ናት፤

ኢትዮጵያን ከብሄራዊ አጀንዳዋ፣ አላማዋ የሚያስቆማት ሃይል የለም፤

ኢትዮጵያ ከሁሉም ጋር በወዳጅነት ተከባብራ መኖር የምትሻ አገር ነች፤

ኢትዮጵያ የአሜሪካ ጠላት አይደለችም ፤

አሜሪካ የኢትዮጵያ ጠላቶች ጋር አብራ፣ የኢትዮጵያ ጠላት ከሆነች ካፍሪካ ቀንድ ቀጠና የሚያስወጣት ንቅናቄ ይነሳል፤

ያሜርካ ብልህ ፖሊሲ መሆን ያለበት አሜርካ ከሌሎች ሃይሎች ጋር ትክክለኛ ፉክክር ከማድረግ ያለፈ ኢትዮጵያን የማዘዝ በሽታ ራሷን መቀመቅ ይከታታል።

ኢትዮጵያ ሽብርተኝችን ታጠፋለች፣ 100 ግድቦች ት ሰራልቸ፣ በ2023 የውጭ ስንዴ ታስቆማለች፣ ምርጫዋን አድርጋ ያፍሪካ ቀንድን አንድ ታደርጋለች ፤

ከዚህ በኋላ ኢትዮጵያን በድህነት ይዞ የሚያስቆማት ሃይል የለም ብትለው መልክቱ ሊገባው ይችላል? :idea:

እንደ ተለመደው ድንቅ የሆነው የአዲስ ሚዲያ ትንተና....

Last edited by Horus on 04 Jun 2021, 13:35, edited 1 time in total.

Blueshift

Re: ኢትዮጵያ ለፌልትማን ያዘጋጀችው መልስ

Post by Blueshift » 04 Jun 2021, 10:52

Old man Guragie Horsi wrote,
ምርጫዋን አድርጋ ያፍሪካ ቀንድን አንድ ታደርጋለች ፤
I can't wait to see that. :lol: :lol: BTW, challenging the mighty USA is very dangerous. :roll: A bantu state like Ethiopia should know its place. Know the giant benevolent who kept you nourished this long. :twisted: :lol:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Jun 2021, 11:12

Blueshift wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 10:52
I can't wait to see that. :lol: :lol: BTW, challenging the mighty USA is very dangerous. :roll: A bantu state like Ethiopia should know its place. Know the giant benevolent who kept you nourished this long. :twisted: :lol:
Yes, they nourished us for a long time and we are greatly thankful for that. It is unethiopian to be ungreatful. At the same time we are also a people who don't like to trade our freedom for our stomach, and that is where the difference lies and I think that is what the Eritreans did, as "Ethiopians" with whom we share a great deal when it comes to what we value as a people, in the last number of years.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Jun 2021, 11:27

Blueshift wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 10:52

ይህ የባሪያ ባህሪህ ዛው እቤትህ::
Is this how you teach your kids (if you are stright :P ) ? The impossible instead of possible or “I can do attitude?”
Smh
In reality America desperately needs HOA more than HOA needs the USA. It’s 2021 not the 80s. People will produce their own food if the expired wheat stopped flow from Iowa and Canada. Yes there will be a set back until it achieved fully. at the end of the day it’s all about human instinct, survival drive ingenuity.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Jun 2021, 12:06

The belief that Ethiopia needs Western aid to exist is wrong and demeaning. Most of those who circulate that make believe now is tribal cadres for obvious reasons. Yes, there are some good Ethiopians too who exaggerate the Western aid impacts to Ethiopia. But the Western aid was not designed to alleviate Ethiopia out of poverty, and never had it been. It was designed to help those who really are in need. In other words the Western donors seem to believe Ethiopia needs western handout forever. That mindset had to be changed.
Abiy seemed to have understood this fact. I always have been a tribal politics myth buster. I have never been sold to it even for a second. But I trusted Abiy after hearing his first speech to the nation. There is something that says we are better than this. I loved that speech.
There is always mutually respected relationship with the West. That will not stop. But Ethiopia dependence on foreign wheat to feed a portion of her people should stop. We Ethiopians should change that.
Last edited by Sam Ebalalehu on 04 Jun 2021, 12:29, edited 2 times in total.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 04 Jun 2021, 12:21

Feddy,

I know you are not Eritrean. I know you tried to fool what you think of su-ckers :twisted: Now, talking about Barya, look in the mirror. Stupid adgi that is what you will see. Shyyt head :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Jun 2021, 12:38

Western aid is a bullish!t. Only less than 20% of the money goes to the people in need. The other 80% stays in the pockets of professionals and bureaucrats.
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 12:06
The belief that Ethiopia needs Western aid to exist is wrong and demeaning. Most of those who circulate that make believe now is tribal cadres for obvious reasons. Yes, there are some good Ethiopians too who exaggerate the Western aid impacts to Ethiopia. But the Western aid was not designed to alleviate Ethiopia out of poverty, and never had it been. It was designed to help those who really are in need. In other words the Western donors seem to believe Ethiopia needs western handout forever. That mindset had to be changed.
Abiy seemed to have understood this fact. I always have been a tribal politics myth buster. I have never been sold to it even for a second. But I trusted Abiy after hearing his first speech to the nation. There is something that says we are better than this. I loved that speech.
There is always mutually respected relationship with the West. That will not stop. But Ethiopia dependence on foreign wheat to feed a portion of her people should stop. We Ethiopians should change that.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 04 Jun 2021, 12:55

The kamikaze approach of the roadmap thieves, Abiy/Andargachew exploded in flight during its coerced 10k demonstration in Addis Ababa!

Yet, this two person team of bombers is still vouching for one sharp landing to take us all down! It shouldnt happen!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Jun 2021, 12:57

Selam, I do not know exactly about the percent, but I am certain the bureaucrats, not necessarily professionals, got the lion share of the aid.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Jun 2021, 13:05

Blueshift wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 12:21
Feddy,

I know you are not Eritrean. I know you tried to fool what you think of su-ckers :twisted: Now, talking about Barya, look in the mirror. Stupid adgi that is what you will see. Shyyt head :twisted: :lol: :lol:
ገጽ ምጥሪ ቀዳድ ጢዙ
ርእሲ ባንኬሪ አጋመ:: ተካል ገጽካ:: ወይ አታምር ወይ አታፍር የሆንክ አዛባ ፊት አጋሜ::

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 04 Jun 2021, 13:34

ሆረስ ነኝ፣ እንግሊዝኛውን ቀነስ አድርጌ በአማርኛ የምሞጫጭረው ብዙ እንግሊዝኛ የማይጠቀሙ ወገኖችም እንዲያነቡ በሚል ነው ። ወደ ቁም ነገሩ ስመለስ...

አንድ ሰው ለራሱ የሚሰጠው ዋጋ የሌሎችን አመለካከትና ግምት የወስናል። እኛ ለማኞች ነን፣ ደካሞች ነን፣ ሰነፎች ነው፣ ደደቦች ነን፣ እንደ ዱርዬ ነጋ ጠባ መዋጋት የምንፈልግ፣ ራዕይ አልባ፣ መድረሻ ፣የለሽ ፣ የምዕራብ ጥገ ኛ ነን ብለን ራሳችንን ከለካንና ከፈርጅን አለምም የሚለካንና የሚፈርጀን እንደዚያው ነው ። የዎያኔ ለማኞች በኢትዮጵያ ብሄራዊ ሳይኮሎጂ ላይ ለ30 አመት ያደረሱት ውድመት ልክ የለውም ። ዛሬ እነአቢይ እና መላው እኔ ለራሴ ሕይወት ሃላፊና ተጠያቂ ነኝ፣ በሌላ ሰው ሞግዚትነት የምኖር አካለ ስንኩ አይደለሁም የሚለው ሕዝብ እያደረገ ያለው ትግል ይህ ነው ። ህጻናትና ሽባዎች ይለምናሉ ፣ ራሳቸውን መመገብ ስለማይችሉ። አንድ ሕዝብ እንደ ባህልና ክህሎት በልመናና ምጽዋት ለመኖር ሲያምን ግን ከውርደትም አልፎ የሶሻል ሳይኮሎጂያዊ በሽታ ነው ። ይህን ደዌ ለማከም ነው የያዝነው ትግል።

ኢትዮጵያዊያን ለሰው ልጅ የተሰጠው አካል፣ አይምሮ፣ ክህሎትና ኢንተለጀንስ ሁሉ ተሰጥቶናል ። ምዕራብ የሚሰራውን ስልጣኔ ሁሉ የመስራት ብቃትና ጸጋው አለን! ወደ ፊት የምናደርገውም ይህው ነው ። ከፈጣሪ ጋር፣ በ2 አመት ውስጥ የስንዴ ለማኞች አገር ከመባል ነጻ እንወጣለን ። ምዕራብ የስንዴ ተገዥ የሚያደርገን ስለወደደን አይደለም፣ የራሳቸውን ገበሬ ለመደጎም ነው ። ስለሆነም ዉሃውም፣ መብራቱም ፣ ሁሉም እንዲሁ ነው ። ባለቤቱ የጣለው አሞሌ ድንጋይ ነው!

ዬቦ ኤቦ ለማታጎበድድ፣ ለማትለምን ኢትዮጵያ !!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 04 Jun 2021, 14:04

አንድም ይህ ነው የሚባል የጂኦፖለቲካዊ እስትራተጂ ምርምር ቲንክ ታንክ በሌለበት አሳዛኟ ኢትዮጵያ እነ አዲስ ሚዲያ፣ አንዳፍታ የመሳሰሉት ታታሪ ጋዜጠኞች ባሰልቺው ያበሻ ሚዲያ አለም ላይ አዲስ እስትንፋስ እየዘሩበት ነው ።

በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ ስንት ያለም ፖለቲካ ያጠኑ እንዳሉ አላቅም። ባለም ላይ 185 ቋንቋ የሚናገሩ ዲያስፖራ ያላት ኢትዮጵያ አንድ እንኳን አንቱ የሚባል የስትራተጂ ኢንስቲቱት የላትም ። ለምን በሉ? መልሱ የልመና ካልቸር ማለት ነው ። አንድ ኢትዮጵያዊ ምሁር ከተናገረው አንድ ደንቆሮ የሬውተር ሪፖርተር የተናገረው ነገር ይበልጥ ይታመናል ። ያ ነው የለማኝነት ሳይኮሎጂ ትልቁ አውዳሚ ዉጤት!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 04 Jun 2021, 14:28

ስንዴ እየለመንን ነጻነት የሚባል ነገር የለም አለ አቢይ አህመድ ! ኤቦ ዬቦ !!!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 04 Jun 2021, 22:35