Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+

Go Fund Kello Media Because They Know How to Do It

Post by Masud » 04 Jun 2021, 00:03

Kello Media is trying to change the controversy over the "leaked speech" of Prime Minister Aby Ahmed in to opportunity to raise funds. Go fund them so that they can do more of such audios/videos.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/oromo-women- ... SXAGxFsiO4

Abdisa
Member+

Re: Go Fund Kello Media Because They Know How to Do It

Post by Abdisa » 04 Jun 2021, 00:09

Perhaps the TPLF terrorists in Kello Media can use the money to buy advanced software that alters speeches and sell the fake audio to the Egyptian media for profit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 04 Jun 2021, 02:16

Yaballo,
Do you remember the question I was asking you and how I used to describe you years ago? Now, you are asking me simliar question. What changed?

yaballo wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 00:55
Masud,

Himmm .. are you a PP/Abiy supporter? .. Are you even an Oromo?? .. Maybe you're "an Oromo" from Jimma just like the bashasha boy aka zinabu.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 04 Jun 2021, 07:29

Yaballo,
You said " Anyway, as I said before, I am neither a Galla nor a Woremo [smile]. I am a Borana!". In that case, why you even wonder if I am Oromo or not? Frankly I have no problem with your asks may be you were surprised by.... But,know that Kello is an Oromo media, not only a Borana media. Why don't you join your stupid brother Godana Yacob who is the horse of Ermiyas Legesse and Habtamu Ayalew and establish your own media as a subsidery of Ethio 360 Media? :lol: . I strongly believe that Borana is one of the clans of Oromo though individuals like you claim they are not. In my opinion, me being an Oromo of the north and you being an Oromo of the southern Oromia, me being a Muslim and you being Chritian [?] doesn't make much a difference. We better focus on common objectives, setting aside the minor differences for now.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Jun 2021, 09:55

Yabello, you seem to suggest the Oromos from Jimena are not real Oromos. I personally know you would say that, but not many even ER members expect to read that. I expect that if by magic the Oromo state is created, the killing of each other’s will begin the next day. It is a fiction imposed on us that all Oromos think alike. It is one of the TPLF fault lines. After twenty-seven years of running the show it could not figure out this, or more rightly, does not want to accept it.
Right now, there is only the OLF armed activity in the corner of Wellega, where the German missionaries inoculated the brains of the unsuspected.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Jun 2021, 11:47

Masud wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 00:03
Go fund them so that they can do more of such audios/videos.

Masude,

if you can ascertain to me that this gadi-galo boy (who is trading in the name of Borana) will not get a penny from it, then I will consider about funding the entity.

While the gadi-galo is embarrassingly begging for handouts of others the proud people of Borana, and specifically yabello, is producing a surpelus, extending its engagement into the fileds of agricultral production, in addition to cattle breeding.

BTW., did Egypt cut the funding due to the extermely embarrassing video concoction and they have to look for another sourcing partner?

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 04 Jun 2021, 11:55

Abere

Post by Abere » 04 Jun 2021, 17:51

Masud,

ቆሎ ሚድያ የለጠፈቻት የምርጫ ወሬ ምን ትጠቅማለች። እውነት ሆነ ውሸት የሚቀይረው ነገር የለም። ጁሃር ሙሃመዲ እንኳን ማስፈተት አይችልም። ጅሃር እና በቀለ ገሪባ የሚፈቱት አጫሉ ሁንደሳ ከሞት ከተነሳላቸው ነው። ደግሞ የዐብይ አህመድ መመረጥ ጅሃር እና በቀለ በህይወት እንድኖሩ ይፈቅድላቸወዋል አብይ ካልተመረጠ የሞት ፍርድ ይጠብቃቸዋል። I am just wondering why people make too much fuss of it. I did not come across kello /ቆሎ ሚድያ/ YouTube until you or someone else posted it here - was it a strategy to collect money. By the way kids dressed with አቡጀዲ cloth are cute they need to be at school. Please don't use their picture to raise money for violent thugs. They should be raised and grown at school, don't recruit them for Aba geda Aba violence. I pray for them for God to protect them the the disease of Orommuma. Orommuma is the ገንዲ disease of many Oromos infected by TPLF/OLF virus carriers.

Yimer

Post by Yimer » 04 Jun 2021, 18:47

Both Yaballo and masud are not Oromos, they are digital woyanes from Adwa.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Jun 2021, 19:19

yaballo wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 02:36
Masud,

What changed? Nothing much. But, some of your posts make me wonder if: a) you're really an Oromo as you claim, b) if you are an OPDO/PP/Biltigina/Zinabu supporter.

For example, the manner in which you are trying to dismiss the efforts of the young journalists at Kello Media puzzles me a bit. Having an open-mind about such reports is one thing. But siding-up with the rabid enemies of the Oromo people to rubbish that report all together - as you seem to be doing - worries me a bit.

That is all. In any case, I only assume that you're an ethnic Oromo as you told us. Anyway, as I said before, I am neither a Galla nor a Woremo [smile]. I am a Borana! 8) . Jabaadhii. Nagaatti obboleessa keena.

Masud wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 02:16
Yaballo,
Do you remember the question I was asking you and how I used to describe you years ago? Now, you are asking me simliar question. What changed?

yaballo wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 00:55
Masud,

Himmm .. are you a PP/Abiy supporter? .. Are you even an Oromo?? .. Maybe you're "an Oromo" from Jimma just like the bashasha boy aka zinabu.

You are puzzled because the so called kello media is not even a media but a shoddy useless petty propaganda exercise using fake and dishonest childish disgracing primitive behavior.

We want and support the transition to democracy so that we may have a solid base for the future democratic processes even if this first election may not be perfect.

Where are elections perfect, even in countries boasting for some 200 years of democratic election practices and experiences when their own parliament is being invaded by lots of agitated hooded gun totting hooligans attempting to kill and kidnap senators barricaded in there? :roll:

Gun totting anarchists and pathological liar online petty propagandists need to get lost and wait while learning the patient and peaceful ways of political and social transformations. Okay? Okay! :mrgreen:

Now they can clean their tattered pants and tattered images and go to beg for money because all of these acrobats are meant for begging money, nothing more. Their childish amateurish misguided misadventure is based on the long defunct Ermias Legese's junky effort to black mail the government in an attempt to get government job with free housing, free car, free security service, etc. demands.

But when all of his demands were denied ato Ermias was threatening to divulge non existent secrets but remained empty handed in all of his cheesy fake efforts. Very funny guys behaving even less intelligently than the baboons.
:lol: :lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Jun 2021, 19:45

Masud wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 00:03
Kello Media is trying to change the controversy over the "leaked speech" of Prime Minister Aby Ahmed in to opportunity to raise funds. Go fund them so that they can do more of such audios/videos.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/oromo-women- ... SXAGxFsiO4
Well, in that case people may even kill their own mother and after wards change that in to an opportunity to raise funds for themselves. Even in precolonial Africa some people sold their own mother for money with out any moral or social sensitivities to say the least.

I don't understand as to why you, ato masud, can't call them blatant liars, because liars must be called liars so that they may get healthy feed back and be able to learn from their mistakes so as to become better people and actors for themselves and for the people.

The so called kello media is just a morally and spiritually bankrupt petty mercenary zealot, to say the least. In fact they have lots of choices and lots of believable subject areas to deal with but they lack their own brain and tried to borrow brains from Oromo enemies. Qiraqimbo kashalabbe hulla!
:mrgreen: