Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

ተንከባላላይ ዘር must be broken after listening this ....

Post by Hawzen » 03 Jun 2021, 19:02

I have the feeling that General Tsadkan interview has deflated ተንከባላላይ ዘር ego for good and broke their twisted heart beyond repair :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Loved it !!! :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

ZEMEN

Re: ተንከባላላይ ዘር must be broken after listening this ....

Post by ZEMEN » 03 Jun 2021, 21:28

Hawzen wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 19:02

I have the feeling that General Tsadkan interview has deflated ተንከባላላይ ዘር ego for good and broke their twisted heart beyond repair :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Loved it !!! :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Dedebit is always dedeb
This interview is eye opening. The worthless General is telling the world that they lost every armaments', bullets and everything else. So, we know there is no Cordier than can do the necessary logistics, no medicine, no food, no nothing, how on earth can they counite the armed resistance? the so-called thousands young Tigryans who are flocking to join TPLF; how they are going to arm them? what are they going to feed them? I am stunned the Tigryans couldn't think this. People, it is over!!!!!

Hawzen
Member+

Re: ተንከባላላይ ዘር must be broken after listening this ....

Post by Hawzen » 03 Jun 2021, 23:02

ZEMEN wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 21:28

This interview is eye opening. The worthless General is telling the world that they lost every armaments', bullets and everything else. So, we know there is no Cordier than can do the necessary logistics, no medicine, no food, no nothing, how on earth can they counite the armed resistance? the so-called thousands young Tigryans who are flocking to join TPLF; how they are going to arm them? what are they going to feed them? I am stunned the Tigryans couldn't think this. People, it is over!!!!!

As much as I hate ተንከባላላይ ዘር, I enjoy their craziness and illusion. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We know that ተንከባላላይ ዘር are victims of TPLF's 27 long years of empty bravado and lies after lies . I don't think ተንከባላላይ ዘር have still realized that "their mighty" TPLF has been dead and buried because they were told TPLF is invincible and they believe it from the bottom of their heart. The worst part is ተንከባላላይ ዘር still believe that the "mighty" TPLF would be back to power because the few left TPLF terrorist leaders from their hiding holes have still been misleading ተንከባላላይ ዘር with fantasy.

Well...don't get me wrong.. I love every bit of their drama because their craziness will make their misery stay there longer and longer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb