Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Thomas H

Breaking: Eritrean Tiffany Haddish dropped a bombshell

Post by Thomas H » 02 Jun 2021, 09:18

እንኳን ከዘመነ በግ ወደ ዘመነ ጥጃ አሸጋገራችሁ ህግደፎች !

ወንዶቹ በግ ያጫውታሉ ሴቶቹም ጥጃ ይመስጣቸዋል !

Who is Tiffany Haddish?"
When Haddish was nine years old, her mother was diagnosed with mental illness and Haddish had to go into foster care. At one point early in life, she was hospitalized with toxic shock syndrome.[9] After graduating from high school, Haddish was homeless, living in her car for a period of time.

Haddish married William Stewart in 2008. He helped Haddish locate her once-estranged father who walked her down the aisle at their first wedding, which she described as "one of the happiest days of my life." She filed for divorce in Los Angeles County, California in 2011; the divorce was finalized in 2013. Haddish became a naturalized citizen of Eritrea on May 22, 2019 while taking part in festivities there commemorating the 28th anniversary of Eritrean independence from Ethiopia.[1] She first visited the country in 2018 to bury her Eritrean-born Ethiopian-Jewish father who came to the U.S. as a refugee, and to connect with her relatives.

አይ ቁንጅና

The introduction of sophisticated biometric identification easily identifies Eritreans

Naga Tuma
Member+

Re: Breaking: Eritrean Tiffany Haddish dropped a bombshell

Post by Naga Tuma » 02 Jun 2021, 23:09

Thomas H wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 09:18
He helped Haddish locate her once-estranged father who walked her down the aisle at their first wedding, which she described as "one of the happiest days of my life." ... She first visited the country in 2018 to bury her Eritrean-born Ethiopian-Jewish father who came to the U.S. as a refugee ...
I am sad to hear about the passing away of her dad. RIP. I once ran into him in the downtown of the city where I live. I don't remember if I invited him to have lunch with me or if I gave him a small bill to buy one. But I remember him giving me her business card and asking me to call her when she was already in Hollywood. That was the first time that I heard her name. I took the card but hesitated to call her ... she was and is above my paygrade and I didn't have to explain about it to my wife.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 02 Jun 2021, 23:27

Naga Tuma wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 23:09
she was and is above my paygrade and I didn't have to explain about it to my wife.
Wise move, I say. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 04 Jun 2021, 09:03

No job for Tiffany