Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

Ezema and Dr. Berhanu in Bahir Dar

Post by temari » 01 Jun 2021, 17:02

Noble Amhara

Re: Ezema and Dr. Berhanu in Bahir Dar

Post by Noble Amhara » 01 Jun 2021, 17:11

Metkel Amhara meti new this fcker should have been arrested yeamara telat his supporters and protectors are defending Amhara Genocide and the disintegration Ethiopia by defending anti Ethiopian forces making Ethiopia smaller day by day is the work of this Gurage Sodo Judas

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 01 Jun 2021, 20:25

Noble Amhara wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 17:11
Metkel Amhara meti new this fcker should have been arrested yeamara telat his supporters and protectors are defending Amhara Genocide and the disintegration Ethiopia by defending anti Ethiopian forces making Ethiopia smaller day by day is the work of this Gurage Sodo Judas
ኞብል አማራ ብሎ ራሱም የሚጠራ ወያኔ የሸርሙጣ ልጅ ፋንዲያ !!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 May 2022, 14:57

temar

EZEMA nesh leka lol

Right

Post by Right » 14 May 2022, 15:10

Arrest Birr Ametu the Amahara hater immediately.

He should never set foot on any Amahara land.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 May 2022, 15:23

Eden, your suggestion above proves that you do not think. TPLF rather thinks for you. As far as I know temari always posts videos which he thinks is essential. Most of the videos he has posted until today showed what government ministries, agencies, and the private sector have been doing.
That is commendable. You are irritated because he posted the video of EZMA personnel, which TPLF hates more than any party which exists in Ethiopia today, visiting Bahirdar.
I know there are Amhara extremists who hate EZMA like your uncles from Adwa do. But try to socialize yourself with the future of Ethiopia : ethnic politics will meet a slow, agonizing death . That is a fact. The sooner you embrace this inevitability, the better the remaining of your life will be. That means Parties whose program, agenda and policy encompasses the greater Ethiopia rather than a given village charts the future of Ethiopia.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 May 2022, 16:26

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
14 May 2022, 15:23

I know there are Amhara extremists who hate EZEMA.
Ebalalew,

Are you saying moderates embrace EZEMA? How can you explain the total loss of EZEMA in the last election? Nobody voted for them eko, remember? And stop your ethnic laced attacks.

You sound like Horus the buffoon who says he hates ethnic talk but he posts ethnic stuff everyday

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 May 2022, 16:48

Yes, contrary to what you want to believe, EZEMA is the only party which is not tribal that has a future in Ethiopian politics. As for last
election, voters, which ever country it is, stick with the incumbent in time of war. The Abiy party exploited that pretty well. Besides, even the EZEMA leaders. , it seems to me , were willing to lose the election than see TPLF returns to power. In other words they rallied behind the flag. What is more, Eden , you and your likes try to make a federal case out of it, but the way I see it the EZMA leaders seem to have no the slightest regret for losing the last election. The current important thing to them, I fully agree with them, is to weaken the ethnic politics merchants to a point where they do not raise their ugly heads anymore.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 May 2022, 17:02

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
14 May 2022, 16:48
EZEMA is the only party which is not tribal
Why you like brainwashing yourself? If EZEMA is not tribal, what is?

ኢዜማ የዜግነት ወይስ የብሔር?

ኢዜማ አመራር:

ብርሃኑ ነጋ -
ናትናኤል ፈለቀ -
ግርማ ስይፈ-
ኢዮብ መሳፍንት -
ናንሲ ውድነሕ-
ጌትነት አባተ -
ደጅኑ በቀለ-
ሀብታሙ ኪታባ-
ዋሲሁን ተሰፋዮ-
ፅዮን እንግዳ -
ቴዎድሮስ አሰፍ -
ሂሩት ክፍል -
እሌኒ ነጋሽ -
ካውሰር አሊ -
የጅአልጋው ጅመረ-
ባንቲገኝ ታምራት -
ኑሪ ሙደሲር -

This clique doesn’t reflect Ethiopians’ diversity, does it? Actually, it represents just one out of 88 ethnic groups.

Anyone, please correct anything misleading above

Right

Post by Right » 14 May 2022, 17:16

Wow - this forum is invaded and infected by the Guraghies.

No doubt they are after something big from the Oromuma. Ethiopia is a name to bargain on. For this group Money and materials come first.

Knowing the history of Oromo “The history of Gala - by Professor Aleme Eshetie of AA university”, this is not going to end well.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 May 2022, 17:21

That is a fact. When any party in Ethiopia tries to form a party which is not tribal, at least at the outset most of the members would be Amharas. Amharas during the TPLF regime had no representatives. The Amharas had no a tribal political culture. The Gurages and the Dorzes are others which come to my mind. So it is not surprising that the EZMA leadership members are mostly Amharas. As times goes by the EZMA leadership will be more diverse. Give them credit. They are trying to form an Ethiopian party where everything Ethiopia has been under suspect, if not assault, for more than three decades.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 May 2022, 17:29

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
14 May 2022, 17:21
EZEMA leadership members are mostly Amharas.
Why you insist on brainwashing yourself or choose to live in alternate reality.
Last edited by eden on 14 May 2022, 17:34, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 May 2022, 17:34

What do you mean “ brainwashing” myself ? Do you know the meaning of brainwashing ? It seems not.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 14 May 2022, 17:58

Right wrote:
14 May 2022, 17:16
Knowing the history of Oromo “The history of Gala - by Professor Aleme Eshetie of AA university”, this is not going to end well.
Right, do you have this document in PDF format?

Right

Post by Right » 15 May 2022, 00:11

I have it in as a text book and a colleague photo copied and distribute it at large. But we will see if it can be edited in pdf format. You may be interested to read Dr Negaso’s book too. However vague it spills some facts. I don’t think Negaso is any better than Merara Gudina and Jawar but he wrote a thesis for his doctorate on the subject so he has no alternative but point out some facts.

My friend if you are a true Ethiopian and dig into facts how Ethiopia was screwed the last 60 years you will cry. Eritrea has never been an ethnic identity and will never be. In that part of the region there are about 10 ethnic group and only the Afars are the oldest with the history of self rule. Of the 10 ethnic groups only the Hamassein AKA Tigrians of Eritrea who have the most in common with Ethiopia that landlocked Ethiopia through manipulation. The rest of the tribes: Afars, Kunamas, Eyrob etc has nothing to do with the crime. If there is any tribe who should be landlocked in the highlands the Hamasseins comes first. They are as Ethiopian as any Ethiopian. Do you know the Afar brotherly people are divided in to 2 and the so called Ethiopian Afars has been told their land is 60 km off shore for the purposes of landlockin and black mailing Ethiopia? The other half of Afars are called Eritreans but not Afars? I know this not the time to talk about but that is the truth that will unravel in our life time.