Masud
Member+

Stop It, U.S. will Penalize Us

Post by Masud » 30 May 2021, 12:20

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Stop It, U.S. will Penalize Us

Post by DefendTheTruth » 30 May 2021, 12:45

It is being burned all around the world, this one is from Haiti, don't try to fake, yourself a fake.

Ethiopians are patient, we have not yet burnt it. But we deserve the right to do so, when the Americans fail to put their hands off Ethiopia.

Sky News
Haitian demonstrators continue to block roads as food, water and gas becomes scarce and

Aba

Post by Aba » 30 May 2021, 16:47

Only 10K protesters out of 5 million residents in Addis?
https://news.yahoo.com/ethiopians-pro-g ... 14645.html

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 30 May 2021, 18:22

Aba wrote:
30 May 2021, 16:47
AbaQ AgameW,

The news said “more than” so it could be 20-30K. ቀዳድ ድሑል ኣጋመ :P

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 30 May 2021, 18:59

DefendTheTruth wrote:
30 May 2021, 12:45
Ethiopians are patient, we have not yet burnt it. But we deserve the right to do so, when the Americans fail to put their hands off Ethiopia.
DefendTheTruth,

Ethiopians are patient and wise in differentiating a flag of a country from those in the same country that make policies that includes interfering in the internal affairs of other countries. In my view, any flag carried by so many soldiers, consciously and subconsciously, is more representative of those soldiers than some lunatic policy makers in that country. Many of those soldiers who carry the flag may not hesitate to stand on the right side of history. So, I don’t think that anyone has or deserves the right to burn what represents them and the general populace on whose behalf they stand.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 May 2021, 19:27

Masud wrote:
30 May 2021, 12:20
Yes, we know that you are begging to be punished beyond repair because you are behaving like a masochist in the sense that you feel that you need to be tortured and feel the heat seeking self satisfaction through such destruction. Better think and repent by visiting to the Oromo QALLU and receiving the redemption ritual in ten sessions. After that you will be purified and redeemed. This means that you will stay a proud black, Ethiopian and the original African who rejects the importation of foreign penalties and punishments. It further means that you are a fresh, clean happy baby like new born without an iota of being stubborn. BINGO! :P

Aba

Post by Aba » 30 May 2021, 23:20

Fandiyup,
Even issu can generate 10K donkeys and welfare queens in Western capitals
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
30 May 2021, 18:22
Aba wrote:
30 May 2021, 16:47

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 30 May 2021, 23:32

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 31 May 2021, 06:24

Naga Tuma wrote:
30 May 2021, 18:59
DefendTheTruth wrote:
30 May 2021, 12:45
DefendTheTruth,

Ethiopians are patient and wise in differentiating a flag of a country from those in the same country that make policies that includes interfering in the internal affairs of other countries. In my view, any flag carried by so many soldiers, consciously and subconsciously, is more representative of those soldiers than some lunatic policy makers in that country. Many of those soldiers who carry the flag may not hesitate to stand on the right side of history. So, I don’t think that anyone has or deserves the right to burn what represents them and the general populace on whose behalf they stand.
Naga Tuma,

thanks for correcting my wrong suggestion. I think that was out of pure emotion and not based on deliberation of a cool headed mind.

I do think that there are also many (Ethiopian) Americans who get offended by that suggestion, because that symbol represents them as well and they paid for it dearly.

I still remember reading somewhere in the internet before 15 or so years about an article which said there are more Ethiopian physicians (doctors) in the city of Chicago (?) than the whole of Ethiopia and that shows how much Ethiopians have contributed to the wellbeing of America and as such it belongs to them as well. And I don't think those people might have something against the wellbeing of their country of origin and its aspiration to become self-sufficient.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 02 Jun 2021, 22:12

DefendTheTruth,

Thank you for your feedback on my suggestion. You are right that there are many Americans of Ethiopian origin who may have carried and continue to carry the flag in defense of the people's democracy. Those who carry it in defense of "we the people" range from them to those who fought against the Nazis in Europe carrying the same flag.