Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aba

Eritreans commit atrocities in Tigray region

Post by Aba » 28 May 2021, 11:41

By Rédaction Africanews with AP. Last updated: 56 minutes ago

Despite claims by both Ethiopia and Eritrea that they were leaving, Eritrean soldiers are in fact more firmly entrenched than ever in neighbouring Tigray, where they are brutally gang-raping women, killing civilians, looting hospitals and blocking food and medical aid, The Associated Press has found.

Multiple witnesses, survivors of rape, officials and aid workers say Eritrean soldiers have been spotted far from the border in Ethiopia, deep in eastern and even southern Tigray, sometimes clad in faded Ethiopian army fatigues...

https://www.africanews.com/2021/05/28/e ... ay-region/

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Eritreans commit atrocities in Tigray region

Post by Digital Weyane » 28 May 2021, 11:57

ኡኔ ቦጣም ከሚያሳዝኑኝ ነገሮች አንዱ፡ የህወሃት ጁንታዎች ከኢትዮጵያ ህዝቦች ህዝብ የሰረቁትን ገንዘብ ነጮች ጋዜጠኞችን ኡንዲዋሹላቸው ኡየከፈሉ ኡየከፈሉ ባዶ ኪሳቸው ሞቅረታቸው ነው። የሌባ ብር ዉሸታም ይበላዋል ይባል የለ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ !! :cry: :cry: :cry:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 28 May 2021, 12:00

Awash, I am telling you, those shabo are evil, They f8ck your sister your mam, what else. I was one of them but now after they force an agame priest to f8ck his teen age girl, I had enough, I am out. I become Gondere, I am not going to be agame, agame are primitive entity.
Aba wrote:
28 May 2021, 11:41

Despite claims by both Ethiopia and Eritrea that they were leaving, Eritrean soldiers are in fact more firmly entrenched than ever in neighbouring Tigray, where they are brutally gang-raping women, killing civilians, looting hospitals and blocking food and medical aid, The Associated Press has found.

Multiple witnesses, survivors of rape, officials and aid workers say Eritrean soldiers have been spotted far from the border in Ethiopia, deep in eastern and even southern Tigray, sometimes clad in faded Ethiopian army fatigues...

Follower

Post by Follower » 28 May 2021, 12:13

Aba wrote:
28 May 2021, 11:41

ማል ኣልባኺል ያእኩላህ ኣልካዛብ።
ብልዑ ዝበሎም ጸዓዱ፡ቀልብዎም ደኣ, ።

Last edited by Follower on 28 May 2021, 12:21, edited 1 time in total.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 28 May 2021, 12:21

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.