Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Breaking: history made in Dansha: 40 trucks full of wedimedhin qomiche & pp soldiers burnt into ash& 60 Tanks captured.

Post by abel qael » 28 May 2021, 03:05

TDF captured 60 Tanks in Dansha, at the western tip of Tigray. elsewhere, the topmost Ar'teran spy in Tigray is killed by Tigrean Fedayeen.
Meanwhile, qomaxamharu are committing genocide of Qimants in Gonder, specfically in Qusquam. The world should wake up and stop this genocide!

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Breaking: history made in Dansha: 40 trucks full of wedimedhin qomiche & pp soldiers burnt into ash& 60 Tanks captur

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 May 2021, 03:52

abel qael wrote: ↑
28 May 2021, 03:05
TDF captured 60 Tanks in Dansha, at the western tip of Tigray. elsewhere, the topmost Ar'teran spy in Tigray is killed by Tigrean Fedayeen.
Meanwhile, qomaxamharu are committing genocide of Qimants in Gonder, specfically in Qusquam. The world should wake up and stop this genocide!
weizero Aziza
you already killed more 720 000 soldiers and you have nothing to prove and now, you are claiming 4 trucks full of soldiers.πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„our Tigrian cousins are a waste of sperm when they were conceived and a waste of oxygyn after they were born.

abel qael

Re: Breaking: history made in Dansha: 40 trucks full of wedimedhin qomiche & pp soldiers burnt into ash& 60 Tanks captur

Post by abel qael » 28 May 2021, 05:47

deqiqintrawit, as you play your terewaee hamasenay tongue wth the head of my anaconda, and you open your dkhugging hamasenay rearend for brother abdelaziz brown mamba , you should correct your typo of 4 trucks in to 40 trucks.
And you are right, over half million enemies have been killed, plus 85% of Tigrean territory is in the hand of tdf( ASK THE UN)

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 May 2021, 06:02

28 May 2021, 05:47
deqiqintrawit, as you play your terewaee hamasenay tongue wth the head of my anaconda, and you open your dkhugging hamasenay rearend for brother abdelaziz brown mamba , you should correct your typo of 4 trucks in to 40 trucks.
And you are right, over half million enemies have been killed, plus 85% of Tigrean territory is in the hand of tdf( ASK THE UN)
weizero Aziza

Tigrians are the only People who claim they have killed 720 000 enemey soldiers without liberating a Village πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 28 May 2021, 07:42

Aziza Qintir
Is this what you saw in your dreams last night? LOL
The funny part is, after the invisible forces aka malnourished terrorists who are too busy running from one cave to another to save their worthless life who are β€œwinning” in every war, why not capture one single village?? Don’t you think this is funny?

Now, I am sure according to you they have killed 790,000 thousands and captured 350 tanks....keep going, I have my calculator in hand πŸ˜„

28 May 2021, 03:05