Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blueshift

Three of the funniest Eritreans in the opposition media

Post by Blueshift » 23 May 2021, 15:19

Here are the three. They could make great anchors together . Put Helen in the middle, none stop funny stuff would come out of it.
No pun intended. For sure Amanuel would have a problem with Helen though. :lol:

1. Amanuel Eyasu
ሕጂ ተደቢርካ ምእዋይ ዋጋ የብሉን፤ ሃገር ጠፊኣ እያ
አዴታት ኡይ በላ ትማሊ ምስ በዓል ጌታቸው ክንፈላለ እናበልና ሎሚ ሰብኡት ደቕኽን በዓል ጌታቸው ኮይኖም
:lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Alena Media
ጋኔን ዓዲ ሃሎ ይነብሕ ኣሎ :lol: ሃገር ትጠፍእ ንሕና ካብ ቐደም ተዛረብናሉን ንፈልጦን እዩ ቲፋኖስ እጩኡ ቐሪባ እያ ምንካስን ምኽሳስን ጀሚሮም ኣሎዉ
:lol:

Helen
እንታይ ኣዴኹም ገዲሽኩም ኣቦይ ኦሮሞ ምኻኑ እታ ቕጭን ኣደይ ኤርትራውነተይ ወዲኣቶ እያ ኣንቱም ሰረቕቲ ትማሊ ንበዓል ኣቦይ ትሕብርዎም ዘይነበርኩምን ፈገራት
:lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Re: Three of the funniest Eritreans in the opposition media

Post by Blueshift » 24 May 2021, 12:28

That
tedemrenal parade
video taking place in Asmara is very painful to see. Hence, I am not going to post it. It is mind boggling. :twisted: I am glad, our martyrs do not have to see it. What would they think ? :evil:

Follower

Post by Follower » 24 May 2021, 14:59

Blueshift wrote:
24 May 2021, 12:28
That
tedemrenal parade
video taking place in Asmara is very painful to see. Hence, I am not going to post it. It is mind boggling. :twisted: I am glad, our martyrs do not have to see it. What would they think ? :evil:
ብላይ-ጡፉሽ ዓጋመ።

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 24 May 2021, 15:26

Bullshit the Agame bought poet is at it again. would not be better had you posted your weyane a$$ sniffing thread at least a day later. Your ugly a$$ looks worse at this hour and your Agaminet becomes more clearer to those who were doubtful about your identity. Like your selfish Agame character cares about Eritrean martyrs stop mincing Martyrs in your Agame [deleted]. You have no idea what martyrdom is so go with those Tewelidges and roll on the streets holding hands Agame boy. Go post like usual donkeys fu...kcing for that is all in your mind wedi Torserawit, wedi may telamit !!!!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 24 May 2021, 16:26

The fyameta brothers, ኣህዮች ተደምረዋል :lol:

Adgi follower and its confused twin ዒሉ, What else can blind followers be ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 24 May 2021, 18:24

There she goes the Bullsh!t a$$hole. She never disappoints and her predictable Agame a$$ does what we expected of her. She is obsessed with donkey d!ck and donkeys. I wonder if she gets down bending over to an animal. after all Beastiality and same sex activity is the Agames norm. She is feeling lonely for she can not celebrate demise of her Junta army but mourn as we celebrate our victory over her Abay Chigray grave. Poor Bullshit there is no sympathy for your kind . you freaking reject !!!!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 24 May 2021, 19:14

Dimwitted adgi kogni :lol: :lol:
Aren't you bending for the donkeys, ugly fyameta, Like many other Fyametas, amharas will f-uck you till there is no tomorrow, you can't wait to reverse Eritrean independence and you are even too stupid to see it coming :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 24 May 2021, 19:40

Meskin Bullshit, Kedae Agame Tewelidge. Amhara knows very well what Eritreans are and how they think. Unlike you twetway libi Chigray we are straight as an arrow. We deal with honest and to destroy your aliet we'll even go an extra mile to do pact with the Devil for there is no evil worst than your kind. You were [ deleted ] by Amhara, Oromos, Kenya, Somalia, Uganda and Djibouti , Uncle Sam, EU, AU and IGAD just to destroy Eritrea and now you are still bending to uncle Sam and EU as you are accustomed to. It is your culture as i stated before to open your stinky a$$ to anyone for a buck you mothfuker ! So shut your renegade [deleted] and mourn wedi sh'er'muta, wedi terserawit, wedi gefah Meakora, wedi sheyatit Mitra, wedi serakit drara. wedi tekured tedebira !

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 24 May 2021, 20:00

Kogni :twisted:
ኣንታ ኣድጊ ብገመድ ዝጉተት : ሽልሖ ዓጋመ ካብ ኣፍካ ኣውጽአዮ: ሓይሊ ዓጋመ ተዳኺሙ እዩ :ሓይሊ ኣድጊ ግን ንኤርትራ ክጎብጥ ይዳሎ ኣሎ: መንእሰይ ኤርትራ ኣብ ቤት ማእሰርትን ኣብ ሜዳ ትግራይ ይጠፍእ ኣሎ :ካብዚ ንላዕሊ እንታይ ክብለካ እንስሳ ኢኻ: ጊዜ ኣኺሉ እዩ ወይ ኤርትራ ኣብ ረሳሕ ከርሲ ህውክት ዝመላኦ ኣዲኣ ክትምለስ እያ ወይ ከአ ብአምላኽ ሓይሊ ምእንቲ ሱዉኣታ ክትነብርን ክትምዕብልን እያ :twisted:

BTW, you are one fyameta who craves your adgi brethren di_ck :lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 24 May 2021, 20:25

Kogni Shyyt brain,

These Eritrean girls are underage. What are they doing, taking pictures with those adgis...Isn't raping enough for these idiots ? :twisted:
:twisted:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 24 May 2021, 20:36

Kogni
Old junkie donkey, I knew who you were all along. You are Tesfaye from Wollo, aka Cigar. I am too good at that. :lol: :lol: vecchio drogato inutile
:twisted:

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 25 May 2021, 13:01

:lol: :lol: Bullshit አንታ ኸዳዕ ዐጋመ you are one of those ተወልጀ፡who has not paid squat to the struggle and here you think your ቆማል opinion matters. [deleted], you are nobody and you will be as such to the end mot'ther'fu'cker. ውዲ ሸያጢት ደቓ፡ I wonder what I mean how much did the Agames paid you or just your Agaminet is like the halafi adghis. ውድ [ deleted ] ጻሕጻሒት ንዐይ ከአ ምስ አድጊ ክትምስልኒ ፡በላዒት ክልተ ጻሕሊ፡ አንቲ ቆንዳፍ፡ ከምዘይ ከማኺ ዐሰርተ ዝውልድ ዝቆጽር ኤርትራዊ እየ፡ you lousy [deleted] is the one with 2 brain cells that are fighting each other. ውድ ለማኒት ፡ሰራቅ ድራሩ።ዘይእመን፡خؤل لوكي.