Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Why Ascaris slaves speak Tigrinya?

Post by Axumezana » 22 May 2021, 00:06

Ascaris slaves are proud of their colonial history because they use that to distance themselves from Ethiopia. They claim that they were colonized by Turkey, Egypt, Tigray, Italy, British and Ethiopia. When they know that the name Eritrea was given to them by Italy about one century ago, they try to justify their history is as old as the Eritrean sea( the red sea). Though they acknowledge that they were part of the Axumite kingdom, they are confused to clearly explain whether they were colonized by the Axumites( present day Tigrayans) or they are by themselves Tigrayans. If the present day Tigriyna speaking Eritreans claim that they were colonized by the Axumites it means the Tigriyna language was imposed on them by their colonial masters and they may have to look for thier native language and abandon the Tigriyna of the Agames. Of course Some who are free from identity crises still believe that they are Tigrayans.

Blueshift

Re: Why Ascaris slaves speak Tigrinya?

Post by Blueshift » 22 May 2021, 02:09

Agame boy,

You need history lesson. Don't you ? Tigray began life in its present location during Michael Suhul Period. But, where did Michael suhul the zemene mesafint got his kingship. It was King Amdehaimanot, who moved from Dubarwa and established the present day Adwa to rule your aszz. :lol: :lol: All history books with famous eye witnesses testify that the Dubarwa dysnasty goes back for over a millennia. All three Tigrigna awrajas provided seventy kings of the dynasty each. If you add the other parts of Eritrea, it even goes further. Aksum was founded by Sabbeans from Yemen. Queen Sheba was herself an Arab woman. The other verified residents were Bejas. The five kingdom of Bejas migrated from Egypt to Eritrea even before the birth of Christianity. They built the pyramids. Now, let us talk about your agame as-z. Do you know the shinasha, I think at the present they reside in Gojam, and Benshaqule . Those are your ancestors. Your agame folks migrated to the present location starting four hundred years ago.
Your ancestors

Eritrean history

Tog Wajale E.R.

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 22 May 2021, 02:22

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 22 May 2021, 02:41

Your filthy words are the proof that you have a corroded and infected mind set molded by your colonial masters including your Tigrayan master Isaias.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 22 May 2021, 02:51

Blueshift wrote:
22 May 2021, 02:09
Agame boy,

You need history lesson. Don't you ? Tigray began life in its present location during Michael Suhul Period. But, where did Michael suhul the zemene mesafint got his kingship. It was King Amdehaimanot, who moved from Dubarwa and established the present day Adwa to rule your aszz. :lol: :lol: All history books with famous eye witnesses testify that the Dubarwa dysnasty goes back for over a millennia. All three Tigrigna awrajas provided seventy kings of the dynasty each. If you add the other parts of Eritrea, it even goes further. Aksum was founded by Sabbeans from Yemen. Queen Sheba was herself an Arab woman. The other verified residents were Bejas. The five kingdom of Bejas migrated from Egypt to Eritrea even before the birth of Christianity. They built the pyramids. Now, let us talk about your agame as-z. Do you know the shinasha, I think at the present they reside in Gojam, and Benshaqule . Those are your ancestors. Your agame folks migrated to the present location starting four hundred years ago.
Your ancestors

Eritrean history

Ascaris boy you forgot to mention Yeha! I also recommend you to read the book of Prester John to correct your recent history about Tigray. Whatever you say it is a well known fact that you have been ruled by the mighty Tigrayans since the begining of your history and I understand your struggle to create your own Identity.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 22 May 2021, 03:49

Wow! Thanks blueshift for the video I find it crazy that Tigrayans would sell these amazing metekel Abysinnia people from self administration? These people belong to Habessinia Kilil or Abysinnia Kilil. The Shinasha look identical to Awi Agwos they are Habesha the Omotic must have conquered them and changed their awi language! The Awi were also conquered by Welayta and began dancing like Bantus! The Shinasha might have preserved the dance and culture which is strangely identical to tembien erob ppl

Metekel - Amhara-Agwo 50%
Metekel - Shinasha 20%
Metekel - Gumuz 30%

Sad that metekel is not a part of Abysinnia Region it’s getting cleansed of misken habeshas by tplf brainwashed Gumuz beasts

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 22 May 2021, 10:37

Here is also something that makes Eritrea special in World history.
The first African man out of south Africa made his way out of Africa through Eritrea (back then, the continents were connected.) to Southern India and later on his lineage immigrated to Australia. The South African Zulus, Southern Indians and the Aborigines of Australia gene is almost identical to date. The second migration of other Africans was also made thorough Eritrea to Northern India and Afghanistan. Some of those immigrants returned to the middle east. From Middle East some 20,000 years ago the white man jumped to Europe. This event happened before the ICE age. Others Left the present day Afganistan and some of the Asian lands to the new world through Alaska. Those became the American Indians such as the Mayans of South America, etcc. BTW, it was a white young American( an expert in genetics and professional chemist) who examined the genes of these sub-populations to the migration out of Africa.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 22 May 2021, 10:54

Agame Zana,

You couldn't face the truth. could you ? :lol: :lol: BTW, if Isayas is agame, then he must hate himself. :twisted: :lol: Then, he is doing the right thing. :lol: :lol: Get rid of the filthy agames out of the planet. But, I am human. I want the innocent to survive. But, the greatness of Eritrea is not the story of the unverifiable. We can verify it. Unlike your
Tigrayans claim that the Biblical Ark of the Covenant is kept in modern-day Aksum
Ark of Covenant ? Christians rise and save the Ark of the Covenants !!! :lol: :lol: Agames are the laughing stack of the world. :lol: :lol:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 22 May 2021, 14:30

Oh shut up and think about how you went back to yet another armed struggle 50 years after the last one.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Axumezana wrote:
22 May 2021, 00:06
Ascaris slaves are proud of their colonial history because they use that to distance themselves from Ethiopia. They claim that they were colonized by Turkey, Egypt, Tigray, Italy, British and Ethiopia. When they know that the name Eritrea was given to them by Italy about one century ago, they try to justify their history is as old as the Eritrean sea( the red sea). Though they acknowledge that they were part of the Axumite kingdom, they are confused to clearly explain whether they were colonized by the Axumites( present day Tigrayans) or they are by themselves Tigrayans. If the present day Tigriyna speaking Eritreans claim that they were colonized by the Axumites it means the Tigriyna language was imposed on them by their colonial masters and they may have to look for thier native language and abandon the Tigriyna of the Agames. Of course Some who are free from identity crises still believe that they are Tigrayans.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 22 May 2021, 14:56

Ascaris slaves( Tigrinya speaking) talk about unverifiable history and deny a very traceable history that they are Agamaes too!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 22 May 2021, 15:15

Agame Shanasha Zana,

I hear your cry :lol: :lol: Listen shyyyt head, Look at all those references given by Portuguese and English explorers of the time. Look at the Eritrean History Videos and pay attention to the quality and quantity references given. :lol: Do you even know the meanings of references ?
Tigrayans claim that the Biblical Ark of the Covenant is kept in modern-day Aksum
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 22 May 2021, 15:40

You odiot filthy agame, you tegarus don't speak tigrigna. Your agamigna is 50% Amharic and the rest is mixed with different Ethio languages.
If that doesn't tell you are gypsies with no language of your own, then you are a monkey.
Besides how many times are we going to tell you that Eritrea is not only a tigrigna speaking country? Why are you mentioning only tigrigna unless you want to promote your nasty self as an Eritrean or to get sympathy by the tigrigna speaking Eritreans.
You are practically begging us on the basis of your assumption that some of us speak similar language with you resehat aliet agames.
Have you ever seen any South American people or Arabs associating each other because they speak the same language?
Trust me, we the tigrigna speaking Eritreans are your worst enemies and we will never rest untill the pure tigrigna is spoken only in Eritrea. We will eliminate you as*s holes until you adobt to speak in your native country (Ethiopia) Amharic and completely drop your dirty, unhygienic agamigna.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 22 May 2021, 16:12

What I am surprised is that the mind set Italians molded on your grandfather's is still fresh in your mind and you are seeing yourself and your surroundings exactly the way the Italians planned it. I expected the last 30 years suffering under your Tigrayan master to humble you and change your mind set but still you are living in the past with grave identity crises My recommendation is that you get the Agazian therapy and discover yourself as so many of your like have done it.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 22 May 2021, 16:24

Please wait, video is loading...

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 22 May 2021, 21:38

I am proud of the various dialects and the culture of the people of Tigray! Ascaris slave it's the children of these Tigrayans who are burying your invading soldiers in thousands and they are also ready tob hunt you down deep in Eritrea.