Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

Shabia should out by now, why are they acting like they are in their home.dr.Abey can bring 1millin army if he want.

Post by sebdoyeley » 20 May 2021, 20:09

get out Shabia, we are not interested to lose other young life anymore, especially when the owner of the case is healthy and fat.

Aba

Re: Shabia should out by now, why are they acting like they are in their home.dr.Abey can bring 1millin army if he want.

Post by Aba » 20 May 2021, 22:14

Sebdoyeley aka adghidoyeley aka begiEdoyeley,
Good advice, especially NATO is coming after the savage animal, looter and rapist of women and children.
sebdoyeley wrote:
20 May 2021, 20:09

get out Shabia, we are not interested to lose other young life anymore, especially when the owner of the case is healthy and fat.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Shabia should out by now, why are they acting like they are in their home.dr.Abey can bring 1millin army if he want.

Post by Fed_Up » 20 May 2021, 22:19

Aba wrote:
20 May 2021, 22:14
Good advice, especially NATO is coming after the savage animal, looter and rapist of women and children.
sebdoyeley wrote:
Aba-Q

አማን ነው? ምነው በሌለ የሌላ ስው ጀላ ብቻህን ታላዝናለህ?በአቋራጭ ሻቦችን አልቻልናቸው አቻቸው ምናልባት የ NATO ጀላ ነው እያልክ ርኮ ነው::

ልካችሁን አስገባናችሁ:: As I said it before and I hate to say I told you so but you idiots messed with wrong force, silent shabbos.

NATO ይመጣል ብለህ ማንጋጠጡም ተስፋ ነው መቸስ ማል ጎደኒ ብሏል :: ብሌለ ተስፋ እድሜንና ጊዜን መግፋት :: ምፅፅፅፅፅ

^^^ the likelihood survival to the hyena is zero between the Lion
jaws is Zero.

Aba

Post by Aba » 20 May 2021, 22:39

Fed_Up wrote:
20 May 2021, 22:19
Aba wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
Aba-Q

አማን ነው? ምነው በሌለ የሌላ ስው ጀላ ብቻህን ታላዝናለህ?በአቋራጭ ሻቦችን አልቻልናቸው አቻቸው ምናልባት የ NATO ጀላ ነው እያልክ ርኮ ነው::

ልካችሁን አስገባናችሁ:: As I said it before and I hate to say I told you so but you idiots messed with wrong force, silent shabbos.

jaws is Zero.
ሳይጠሩሽ ኣቤት፣ ኣድጊ
I was talking to the other donkey
:lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 20 May 2021, 22:45

Aba wrote:
20 May 2021, 22:39
Fed_Up wrote:
20 May 2021, 22:19
Aba wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
Aba-Q

jaws is Zero.
ሳይጠሩሽ ኣቤት፣ ኣድጊ
I was talking to the other donkey
:lol: :lol:
አንጋጣጩ ተስፈኛው ... መችስ ምን ይደረግ ጀላ ሲሰለብ.. አቅም ሲጠፋ ባሪያ በጌታው ጀላ ይሸልላል:: :P :lol: ልክ አስገባንሽ::