Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

ሮፍናን - ሦሥት III ROPHNAN - SOST

Post by sarcasm » 18 May 2021, 06:50

Naga Tuma
Member+

Re: ሮፍናን - ሦሥት III ROPHNAN - SOST

Post by Naga Tuma » 19 May 2021, 16:39

የሳባዉ ፊደል ሠ እና የሮማን ቁጥር III መመሳሰል እስከዛሬ ኣላስተዋልኩም ነበር። ድንቅ ነዉ። ሰዲ፣ ሶስት፣ እና ስሪ ምን ኣገናኛቸዉ፣ ኣንድ ቁጥር ከመናገራቸዉ በቀር? ሠን ንጉሱ ሠ ብሎ የሰየመዉ ማን ነበር? ጉዲ ሰዲ። ታሪክ ነገ ጠባ ወይ ጉድ ሲል ያበሎ ጉዲ ሰዲ ኣይልም እንዴ? ዋን ጀላ (ወንጀል) ኣይዴልም።

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 19 May 2021, 17:38

Naga Tuma wrote:
19 May 2021, 16:39
የሳባዉ ፊደል ሠ እና የሮማን ቁጥር III መመሳሰል እስከዛሬ ኣላስተዋልኩም ነበር። ድንቅ ነዉ። ሰዲ፣ ሶስት፣ እና ስሪ ምን ኣገናኛቸዉ፣ ኣንድ ቁጥር ከመናገራቸዉ በቀር? ሠን ንጉሱ ሠ ብሎ የሰየመዉ ማን ነበር? ጉዲ ሰዲ። ታሪክ ነገ ጠባ ወይ ጉድ ሲል ያበሎ ጉዲ ሰዲ ኣይልም እንዴ? ዋን ጀላ (ወንጀል) ኣይዴልም።
Let me tell you a story how people used to take ሰ and ሠ seriously. My dad had a lawyer friend named ሠረቐ. He was once sued by someone (I don't remember the case) and they gave him the paperwork asking him to appear before a judge on a certain time and date. But he failed to attend court and the judge sent a policeman to his office to arrest him for failing to attend court. The policeman asked him why he did not attend court when they have evidence that he has received the summons.

The lawyer showed the paper to the policeman and asked him, "Is this the summons you're taking about?" The policeman looked at it and said yes. Then the lawyer said, " But the name on this summons says ሰረቐ and that is not my name. My name is ሠረቐ which means "rise" as in sunrise ምሥራቕ / ጸሓይ እትበርቀሉ. But the name on the paper ሰረቐ means ምስራቕ / ናይ ሰብ ንብረት ዝወሰደ - theft / stealing ስርቆት. The policeman apologized for the mistake and they sent him new summons with the correct name / spelling for future date.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 May 2021, 21:23

Kichamo Komalo - Your name ‘sarcasm’ is for sure a derivative of ሰረቐ, not ሠረቐ!

sarcasm wrote:
19 May 2021, 17:38
Naga Tuma wrote:
Let me tell you a story how people used to take ሰ and ሠ seriously. My dad had a lawyer friend named ሠረቐ. He was once sued by someone (I don't remember the case) and they gave him the paperwork asking him to appear before a judge on a certain time and date. But he failed to attend court and the judge sent a policeman to his office to arrest him for failing to attend court. The policeman asked him why he did not attend court when they have evidence that he has received the summons.

The lawyer showed the paper to the policeman and asked him, "Is this the summons you're taking about?" The policeman looked at it and said yes. Then the lawyer said, " But the name on this summons says ሰረቐ and that is not my name. My name is ሠረቐ which means "rise" as in sunrise ምሥራቕ / ጸሓይ እትበርቀሉ. But the name on the paper ሰረቐ means ምስራቕ / ናይ ሰብ ንብረት ዝወሰደ - theft / stealing ስርቆት. The policeman apologized for the mistake and they sent him new summons with the correct name / spelling for future date.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 19 May 2021, 22:38

sarcasm wrote:
Naga Tuma wrote:
የሳባዉ ፊደል ሠ እና የሮማን ቁጥር III መመሳሰል እስከዛሬ ኣላስተዋልኩም ነበር። ድንቅ ነዉ። ሰዲ፣ ሶስት፣ እና ስሪ ምን ኣገናኛቸዉ፣ ኣንድ ቁጥር ከመናገራቸዉ በቀር? ሠን ንጉሱ ሠ ብሎ የሰየመዉ ማን ነበር? ጉዲ ሰዲ። ታሪክ ነገ ጠባ ወይ ጉድ ሲል ያበሎ ጉዲ ሰዲ ኣይልም እንዴ? ዋን ጀላ (ወንጀል) ኣይዴለም።

Thank you for sharing the interesting story.

የአማርኛ ቀጥሎም ትግርኛ እና ግዕዝ ቋንቋዎች ተማሪነቴ ቀጥሏል። የሠረቐ እና ምሥራቕ ተወራራሽነት እስከዛሬ ኣላዉቅም ነበር። ይህን ያህል ቁምነገሮች እንዴት ሳርካዝም በሚል ስም ስር ያስነብቡናል? ቅድም ለፈገግታ ኣስቤ ዘነጋሁት።

የፍርድ ቤት ፈገግታ ሌላ ፍገግታን ያመጣል። ኣንዱ ኣያቴ ልጆቹ ወጣቶች ሳሉ ነበር ያረፉት። ወጣቶቹ ቆይተዉ ዘመድ ጥየቃ ይሄዳሉ። ዘመዱም ወጣቶቹን ኣንድ ጥያቄ ጠየቃቸዉ። አባታችሁ ከኣረፈ ወዲህ ከሳችሁ ወይም ተከሳችሁ ፍርድ ቤት ቆማችሁ ታዉቃላችሁ ኣላቸዉ። ወጣቶቹ ጨዋዎች ነን ለማለት ኣይ ከሰንም ተከሰንም ፍርድ ቤት ቆመን ኣናዉቅም ብለዉ መለሱ። ያን መልስ የሰማ ዘመድ አባታችሁ እዉነት ሞተዋል ኣላቸዉ።

ለፈገግታ ብቻ ኣይዴለም። በቅርቡ ሳይማር ያስተማረን ህዝብ የሚለዉን የሰማሁትን አባባል እኔም ካልኩበት ጊዜ ጀምሮ ሲከነክነኝ ነበር። ተምሮ የስተማረን ነዉ። ያካፈልከን ዕዕዉቀት በቂ ማስረጃ ነዉ።

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 24 Oct 2022, 20:15

Naga Tuma wrote:
19 May 2021, 22:38
sarcasm wrote:
Naga Tuma wrote:
የሳባዉ ፊደል ሠ እና የሮማን ቁጥር III መመሳሰል እስከዛሬ ኣላስተዋልኩም ነበር። ድንቅ ነዉ። ሰዲ፣ ሶስት፣ እና ስሪ ምን ኣገናኛቸዉ፣ ኣንድ ቁጥር ከመናገራቸዉ በቀር? ሠን ንጉሱ ሠ ብሎ የሰየመዉ ማን ነበር? ጉዲ ሰዲ። ታሪክ ነገ ጠባ ወይ ጉድ ሲል ያበሎ ጉዲ ሰዲ ኣይልም እንዴ? ዋን ጀላ (ወንጀል) ኣይዴለም።

Thank you for sharing the interesting story.

የአማርኛ ቀጥሎም ትግርኛ እና ግዕዝ ቋንቋዎች ተማሪነቴ ቀጥሏል። የሠረቐ እና ምሥራቕ ተወራራሽነት እስከዛሬ ኣላዉቅም ነበር። ይህን ያህል ቁምነገሮች እንዴት ሳርካዝም በሚል ስም ስር ያስነብቡናል? ቅድም ለፈገግታ ኣስቤ ዘነጋሁት።

የፍርድ ቤት ፈገግታ ሌላ ፍገግታን ያመጣል። ኣንዱ ኣያቴ ልጆቹ ወጣቶች ሳሉ ነበር ያረፉት። ወጣቶቹ ቆይተዉ ዘመድ ጥየቃ ይሄዳሉ። ዘመዱም ወጣቶቹን ኣንድ ጥያቄ ጠየቃቸዉ። አባታችሁ ከኣረፈ ወዲህ ከሳችሁ ወይም ተከሳችሁ ፍርድ ቤት ቆማችሁ ታዉቃላችሁ ኣላቸዉ። ወጣቶቹ ጨዋዎች ነን ለማለት ኣይ ከሰንም ተከሰንም ፍርድ ቤት ቆመን ኣናዉቅም ብለዉ መለሱ። ያን መልስ የሰማ ዘመድ አባታችሁ እዉነት ሞተዋል ኣላቸዉ።

ለፈገግታ ብቻ ኣይዴለም። በቅርቡ ሳይማር ያስተማረን ህዝብ የሚለዉን የሰማሁትን አባባል እኔም ካልኩበት ጊዜ ጀምሮ ሲከነክነኝ ነበር። ተምሮ የስተማረን ነዉ። ያካፈልከን ዕዕዉቀት በቂ ማስረጃ ነዉ።
:lol: