Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

An Open Letter to People of Faith: Overcome the Devil’s Divisions, Unite as One or Perish Apart

Post by teodroseIII » 17 May 2021, 14:02

When I was growing up in Ethiopia and up until I hit the age of 13 in America, I wanted to be a preacher until one too many painful experiences made me turn away from that path and seek rebellion to sooth my wounded heart. Ye as much as I acted out and pushed my luck, I never really abandoned my faith and I kept reading the Bible throughout my adult life. Each time I flipped open scriptures, the words would jump out and I was able to glean meanings instantly. So when I read the excerpt above, I realized it was warning about supposed prophets and two faced politicians who come in the name of God only to wreak havoc throughout the world.

Throughout the scope of human history, countless hundreds of millions of people have been murdered by religious zealots who use holy books as a pretext to subjugate humanity and spread pestilences around the planet. As Thomas Jefferson once said, “I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep for ever”. The days of malicious souls and sociopaths who run governments globally purveying death and destruction with impunity are numbered—a day of reckoning will arrive eventually. When that day of judgement arrives, it is better to say one is a husband instead of claiming to be a prophet because those who pretend to know the timing of God are just as venomous as those who serve the devil...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/open-letter-pe ... ish-apart/