Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: More than 99% Hamassien people conversation in&out today is taped on video their conversations, listen to it???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 May 2021, 23:40

I hope Tigray activists to listen the conversation and advocate for your people accordingly, know your real enemy than the Hamassien people who committed just to destroy yet any Tigrayan with the right mind who loves his people would shake anyone from Hamassien after this or you go and do them the way they tried to do to you???

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: More than 99% Hamassien people conversation in&out today is taped on video their conversations, listen to it???

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 16 May 2021, 23:58

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

BAGAMIDOASS

Post by BAGAMIDOASS » 17 May 2021, 01:51

Fe@sam Agame we will change the demographi of Tigray. We will resettled the GUMZE in Tigray and kick you to Sudan refugees comp.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 May 2021, 02:28

BAGAMIDOASS wrote:
17 May 2021, 01:51
Fe@sam Agame we will change the demographic We will resettled the GUMZE in Tigray and kick you to Sudan refugees comp.
Korchach Dembia ugly face, no barya shape anyone, alwasy shaped as you have been throughout your existence and today is not different for the Dembia settlers in our shore Bahri Tigray???