Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abe Abraham

Al-Sisi's arrogant puppet Feltman damages the already damaged American credibility in Africa.

Post by Abe Abraham » 15 May 2021, 13:31

The already damaged American credibility :

....In response, Ethiopia summoned the US ambassador in October to protest what it described as "incitement to war" with Egypt by Trump over the ongoing dispute over filling and operating the dam.

He (journalist ) explained that the appointment of Feltman will not necessarily solve the problem of the GERD, “because this is related to restoring Ethiopia's confidence first ....

Are oldfashioned arrogant KKK-men and pro-Egypt modern-day Confederate Army members really concerned about peace and stability in Africa ?

The people who set Libya on fire and unleashed mercenary jihadism upon large parts of Africa ( Mozambique,CAR, Mali,Chad, Niger, Nigeria and the rest of West Africa ...) can never be friends of Africa. It is as simple as that.

Rose explains this, saying: "Washington has raised its concern about the risk of conflict, as evidenced by the escalation over the Renaissance Dam and the conflict in Tigray, at a time when other competing great powers, such as Russia, China and other opponents, are present in the region :lol: :lol: ."
America with its history of segregation, lynching black people, putting in prison millions of African-Americans , the Rwandan genocide on its conscience, sponsoring wars in the Horn of Africa, appointing " Black Lives Matter " activists ! like Susan Rice as diplomats to represent it in Africa ...can not do as if it cares for human rights concerns in America and elsewhere in the world. Human rights concerns is white supremacists way of saying : I want to put my nose into your internal affairs.

The United States has expressed concern about the humanitarian crisis :lol: :lol: in the Ethiopian province of Tigray, as the central government declared victory over a rebel regional government in a conflict that erupted in November, after the Tigray People's Liberation Front attacked army bases across the region.
Blinken to Feltman : " The things that we left decades ago have crumbled. Juntit is dead. I am not going to send you to Israel, Turkey or Iran because they will never accept your arrogance. They will spit on your face. You know what, you speak poor hebrew but I will send you to Africa. One of the few places in the world in which a kkk-man can be a real kkk-man and act arrogantly. Go first to Al-Sisi, he will give you some instructions. "

“With this new position, President Joe Biden’s administration is seeking to engage in proactive( or Sekou Touré Getachew's preemtive :lol: :lol: ) diplomacy and increase engagement with governments in the Horn of Africa as a way to prevent widespread conflict and the emergence of a regional hegemonic power :lol: :lol: ”.