Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

Comparing Isaiah Afwerki’s hand in pocket to welcome Feltman with then Sadam Hussein’s Quran at hand while before court

Post by AbebeB » 15 May 2021, 10:34

The fact that Eritrean president put his hand in his pocket during his recent reception of USA’s diplomatic envoy to pretend underestimate the mission of the envoy led by Fektman reminded me that Sadam Hussein was boasting till he appeared before court shaking with Quran at hand. Likewise it refreshed my memory of UK’ s PM anger against the then loss of UK citizen’s in Eritrea alleged to Isaiah’s rude politics. I remember how soon Afwerki dispatched his statesmen and came up with the lost guys found. In the same talk Afwerki is packing his luggage full of kitchen AIDs to withdraw from Tigray subject to Feltman’s thin order whispered to the ears of I Isaiah.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Comparing Isaiah Afwerki’s hand in pocket to welcome Feltman with then Sadam Hussein’s Quran at hand while before co

Post by Zmeselo » 15 May 2021, 10:43

Hope & dream, of a house negro. For Feltman & his ilk, you're no better than the asphalt he walks upon you dummy. :roll:

Abebe: Tplf rodents', favorite name!

AbebeB wrote:
15 May 2021, 10:34
The fact that Eritrean president put his hand in his pocket during his recent reception of USA’s diplomatic envoy to pretend underestimate the mission of the envoy led by Fektman reminded me that Sadam Hussein was boasting till he appeared before court shaking with Quran at hand. Likewise it refreshed my memory of UK’ s PM anger against the then loss of UK citizen’s in Eritrea alleged to Isaiah’s rude politics. I remember how soon Afwerki dispatched his statesmen and came up with the lost guys found. In the same talk Afwerki is packing his luggage full of kitchen AIDs to withdraw from Tigray subject to Feltman’s thin order whispered to the ears of I Isaiah.