Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Thomas H

Confirmed !ብርሃኑ ጁላ እና ባጫ ደበሌ በEBC አንገቷ ተቆርጦ ሙታ አገኘናት ያሏት ተጋዳሊት ፈትለወርቅ/ሞንጆሪኖ እውነትም ሞታ ተገኘች

Post by Thomas H » 15 May 2021, 09:47

Please wait, video is loading...

Thomas H

Re: Confirmed !ብርሃኑ ጁላ እና ባጫ ደበሌ በEBC አንገቷ ተቆርጦ ሙታ አገኘናት ያሏት ተጋዳሊት ፈትለወርቅ/ሞንጆሪኖ እውነትም ሞታ ተገኘች

Post by Thomas H » 15 May 2021, 10:17

Thank you Yaballo. A friend of mine is an audio forensic expert and he analyzed both Monjorino's and Zewdu's voice from youtube and he confirmed that with 99.99% accuracy the woman is Monjorino.

Selam/

Re: Confirmed !ብርሃኑ ጁላ እና ባጫ ደበሌ በEBC አንገቷ ተቆርጦ ሙታ አገኘናት ያሏት ተጋዳሊት ፈትለወርቅ/ሞንጆሪኖ እውነትም ሞታ ተገኘች

Post by Selam/ » 15 May 2021, 10:30

Kichamo Komalo - Why don’t you two woyane leeches do your housekeeping offline and comeback to us when a consensus is reached? Monjorino and Zewdie are both disgusting TPLF b!tches and no one gives a fvck if one’s neck is cut off before the other. KIFU!
Thomas H wrote:
15 May 2021, 10:17
Thank you Yaballo. A friend of mine is an audio forensic expert and he analyzed both Monjorino's and Zewdu's voice from youtube and he confirmed that with 99.99% accuracy the woman is Monjorino.

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 15 May 2021, 11:40

OK Yaballo,
I will double check again with my friend and will update you.By the way, if you live in DC please let me know and we can go for beer.

Selam, አትነጫነጭ ተረጋጋ ! ጉዳዩ አልቋል :: ብልፅግና ውስጥ ያሉትን ዘመዶችህን በሠላም እጅ ስጡ በላቸው

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 May 2021, 12:26

Kichamo Komalo - አትንበጫበጭ ተረጋጋ ! ጉዳዩ አልቋል :: ተከዜ በረሃ ውስጥ በቸነፈር የሚፈጉትን ኩታራ ትህነግ ዘመዶችህን በሠላም እጅ ስጡ በላቸው። KIFU!

Thomas H wrote:
15 May 2021, 11:40
OK Yaballo,
I will double check again with my friend and will update you.By the way, if you live in DC please let me know and we can go for beer.

Selam, አትነጫነጭ ተረጋጋ ! ጉዳዩ አልቋል :: ብልፅግና ውስጥ ያሉትን ዘመዶችህን በሠላም እጅ ስጡ በላቸው

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 16 May 2021, 02:11

Yaballo,
You are right, the lady speaking to the young recruits who want to create a battalion named Seyum Mesfin, is Major General Zewdi Kiros.

And you and Thomas are right, Monjorino is said to be in the crowd seen on the video. So both of you are right.

BTW: Welayita people were told they lost over 6000 in Tigray ( this is minimum, not including the loss in the last 30 days). Imagine how many Ethiopians have died in this useless war? And imagine how many times more are wounded? All these big losses, just to please Meshrefet and Wedimedhin. What a shame!

Thanks!