Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

If I were Debreproppor I would pick Meles Bisirat aka Lion Of Welkait as Tigray's Ambassador at the UN.

Post by abel qael » 15 May 2021, 04:58

Adi Remetse and Tsgede(most of it) were free for quite a while, and now
Adi Goshu and many other places in Kafta and Mezega are free!

Cigar

Re: If I were Debreproppor I would pick Meles Bisirat aka Lion Of Welkait as Tigray's Ambassador at the UN.

Post by Cigar » 15 May 2021, 09:51

You dumb a'ss filthy, coward agame, Ethiopia is not prohibiting you to go on your own way and certainly is not going to pick your ambassadors if you have the balls and come out clean and tell Ethiopia that you want to secede.
You cowards agames know that you will starve to death if you secede from Ethiopia and that is why none of you is demanding independence.
It is crazy why you all crying with out any focus? Ethiopia is not colonizing you. It is not fighting the filthy supposedly innocent agames. Its mission is to destroy the terrorist woyane officials. It is even allowing you to be led by your own agames none woyane tegarus untill it cleansing tigray of the terrorists and then can chose your own filthy agame officials (except sympetizers of tplf).
You dumb as*ses seem to say that you rather have remnants of woyane lead you or the dead ones to be resurrected from death to come back and lead you.
That is impossible you dumb a'ss.
You need to figure out
your clear agenda and change course for the sake of your agames who are in deep sh*it.
So long tigray is a part of Ethiopia, things are not going to be the same way as tigray was under tplf.
Stop fooling your low IQ selves by your empty gurra that there is war going on in your dirty, beggar tigray. Ethiopia's mission is laser focused on your shifta woyane and not your stupid lementi agame people.
And stop fooling your selves by telling each other that your few rag tag militia reclaimed this village and that village. Ofcourse they are allowed to set their ugly foot in their villages which are cleared from terrorists. I mean the ethio army, after making sure there are no shiftas will move out of such, leaving the terrorists safe villages to it's right owners, be they be rag tag tigray militia so long they don't get on the way of the Ethiopian army, which is only after your shiftas.
Soon after the mission is completed the whole ethio army will vacate the whole tigray region willingly. Then what? Are you going to fool yourselves that you freed tigray from the army when you know that tigray will still be the least important kilil of Ethiopia, unless you start all over and beg Ethiopia that you want to be free little tigray republic.
If that is the case, why is, there is not a single agame saying openly that you idiots are fighting to free tigray and make it an independent little sovereign republic?
The bizarre of all this crap is to even believe that there are even a 1000 rag tag agame militia inside tigray. It is just impossible to sustain even a 100 troops....for months.... with out logistics which you have not.
Don't you freaking ask yourselves what would they eat, drink, who is supplying then with ammunition while blocked in all directions from the outside world?
And oh yeah, the 17 years Eritrean fox holes you spent during tplf time are also sealed and you can't even run to Eritrea as before.
Man, the agames are really the stupidest people in the world. Who shoots his own feet every day?
Your miseries can be solved by your accepting the facts on the ground. No outside entity will put Ethiopia under the bus no matter what, to save terrorists groups.
You are done, dead, finished. Period. And learn to live cut to your minority size learning to not fu*ck with both countries, for your future little snotty agame generations sake.