Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
OPFist
Member+

Abiy’s Biltsigna Will Lose Power Soon, Who Shall Follow: Amhara’s Repressors or Oromo’s Republicans?

Post by OPFist » 15 May 2021, 03:08

Abiy’s Biltsigna Will Lose Power Soon, Who Shall Follow: Amhara’s Repressors or Oromo’s Republicans?

Abiy’s Biltsiginna is becoming as fascist as Mengistu’s Derg and Meles’s Woyane. The public assasination of the young boy in Dembidolo shows explicitely all the fascistic actions this regime took till now in Oromia, Tigrai, Amharia…etc. It is the matter of time that any regime, which kills its people will perish. Both Derg and Woyane lost power despite the strength they had and showed. Biltsiginna can not be otherwise. The Million dollar question to be answered now is: who shall follow? Amhara Repessionists, who want to keep the existing domination of Amharanet (camouflaged as Ethiopiawinet) at any cost or Oromo Republicans, who definately will implement the legitimate leadership of Oromummaa in the genuine Rrainbow Ethiopiawinet of about 80 colours (linguistic identities)?. Now, it is high time for Oromo republicans led by the OLF and OFC to be empowered and lead the Oromo in this final phase of our liberation struggle.
Read more: https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2016 ... kelly-inn/
Last edited by OPFist on 15 May 2021, 05:52, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Re: Abiy’s Biltsigna Will Lose Power Soon, Who Shall Follow: Amhara’s Repressionists or Oromo’s Republicans?

Post by Noble Amhara » 15 May 2021, 03:23

Oh man you must be insane, first of all Oromo has no culture of “Republican” it’s either you follow savanah village gada or you be a lair like dirty Abiy and Shimeles. “Repressionist” is actually the Oromo government its oppressing its own people and the the “Oromo Vandals” are also terrorists so your real name is [facebook]Qey Shiibiir Partiiiiiiii.......

We know very well you are a copycat of Amhara traditions

Your cousins are copying weyane culture which is hilarious

OPFist
Member+

Re: Abiy’s Biltsigna Will Lose Power Soon, Who Shall Follow: Amhara’s Repressionists or Oromo’s Republicans?

Post by OPFist » 15 May 2021, 03:47

Tegaru hegemonists finally lost never to come back again. Thus, there is no more triangular struggle (Amhara-Tegaru-Oromo) for power in Finfinne palace. Now, the conflict is more of a dicotomy: dictatorial Amharanet vs democratic Oromumma. Amharanet is still dominating the palace and all federal institutions. Oromo elites, from Yekuno to Abiy, ruled Ethiopia in order to promote Amharanet at the cost of Oromummaa. Dictatorial Amhara elites are rallying behind the PAE (pro-Amharanet elites) of Oromo nation led by Abiy Ahmed as long as Amharanet/Amharigna is dominating. The Oromo national struggle should focus against such Amhara dictators. Tegaru elites are done; Amhara elites should yet be checked.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 15 May 2021, 03:50

Correction:

Ethiopianism vs Cannibalism

OPFist wrote:
15 May 2021, 03:08
Abiy’s Biltsigna Will Lose Power Soon, Who Shall Follow: Amhara’s Repressionists or Oromo’s Republicans?

Abiy’s Biltsiginna is becoming as fascist as Mengistu’s Derg and Meles’s Woyane. The public assasination of the young boy in Dembidolo shows explicitely all the fascistic actions this regime took till now in Oromia, Tigrai, Amharia…etc. It is the matter of time that any regime, which kills its people will perish. Both Derg and Woyane lost power despite the strength they had and showed. Biltsiginna can not be otherwise. The Million dollar question to be answered now is: who shall follow? Amhara Repessionists, who want to keep the existing domination of Amharanet (camouflaged as Ethiopiawinet) at any cost or Oromo Republicans, who definately will implement the legitimate leadership of Oromummaa in the genuine Rrainbow Ethiopiawinet of about 80 colours (linguistic identities)?. Now, it is high time for Oromo republicans led by the OLF and OFC to be empowered and lead the Oromo in this final phase of our liberation struggle.

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 15 May 2021, 05:48

Actually, the Oromo already defeated the assimilative Amhara elites during the first phase of our struggle in 1991 and got rid of the hegemonist Tegaru elites through the second phase in 2018. Now, our struggle is in the third and final phase to overcome the obstacle from the Pro-Amharanet elites (PAE) of the Oromo led by Abiy Ahmed.  These elites are satisfied with Afaan Oromo as secondary to Amharigna at federal level. They are dedicated to keep the existing Amharanet dominated dictatorial federation. On the contrary, Pro-Oromummaa elites (POE) in the OLF and OFC are pushing further to realize democratic federation in which Afaan Oromo will have its legitimate and right position of being the primary working language of the whole country. That means, it will be the main language of communication in the parlament, cabinet, palace, justice, military, security and other federal institutions.

OPFist
Member+

Re: Abiy’s Biltsigna Will Lose Power Soon, Who Shall Follow: Amhara’s Repressors or Oromo’s Republicans?

Post by OPFist » 15 May 2021, 08:13

Otherwise, how surprising to observe that the pro-Amharanet Oromo elites could control Finfinne palace again. This trend is going on since 1270 and we thought that we changed the trajectory in 2018 as Abiy took the PM position. Unfortunately, Abiy betrayed Oromummaa and opted to keep the dominance of Amharanet being masked with Ethiopiawinet. Oromo struggle for freedom is again at square one. Now, our struggle is not necessarily against the explicit Abyssinian elites, but against the very subtle pro-Amharanet Oromo elites led by Abiy Ahmed. This phase of our struggle will be the most bitter for it divides the Oromo camp clearly in to two: the incumbent pro-Amharanet vs the opposing pro-Oromummaa! How pity that the true Oromo nationalists lost in the last three revolutions because of the self-beating Oromo elites: 1) 1974 the Oromo head of state Col. Mengistu fought against the OLF (the symbolic face of Oromo’s bilisummaa/freedom). 2) 1991 the Oromo presidant Dr Nagasso was against the OLF and 3) since 2018 the Oromo PM Abiy Ahmed is sabotaging the OLF.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: Abiy’s Biltsigna Will Lose Power Soon, Who Shall Follow: Amhara’s Repressors or Oromo’s Republicans?

Post by AbebeB » 15 May 2021, 10:00

OPFist,
I would like to briefly respond to some of the wide array theme of your four pieces.
  • 1. Let me remind you the roughly translated version of what late Zenaw said in one of his public speech. He said “behind every wealth in Ethiopia, there is crime”. I remembered this when I kept reading your labeling of PAE. You tried to picture PAE as a community of Oromos simply willing to support the concept that is traditionally assumed of Amhara along with the purpose of creation of Amharic. The truth is, behind this assumption, there is crime of hiding non-oromo identity those you named PAE posses. For instance, behind Abiy’s oromoness is his non-Oromo mother and wife, behind Oromoness of Shimelis’s is his non-Oromo mother, behind Abadula’s oromoness is his non-Oromo mother, behind Adisu A. Qixeesaa’s oromoness is his non-Oromo mother, behind Taye Dandea’s oromoness is his non-Oromo mother and wife, behind Girma Biru’s oromoness is his non-Oromo wife, etc. I keep on and on such hidden identities leading them to their misery politics of superficially Oromo identity but inborn with politics traditionally attributed to Amhara. Those are the category of persons you counted on the throne since the creation of Abyssinia and eventually empire of Ethiopia. When, somebody start to chant slogan of no ethnic identity yet claim to be an Oromo, examine his/her genetic branch or the paired social contract so that you will get his/her truly dominant non-Oromo identity at some level of the genetic maps. What else is you call Amhara than these, i.e., no need of calling them pro but imaginary Amhara. Pro-Amhara frames as if Amhara actually existed.
  • So the question is why turbulent identity is allowed to mess nations in Ethiopia dedicated to be identified with their identity and yet willing to co-exist?
  • You can’t underestimate the future role of TPLF (= nation Tigrawai) in Ethiopian politics for two reasons. They are outstanding members of the Ethiopian empire and also the international community needs to make sure no element of the Empire will fall out of the set. So, it isn’t high time to assume dichotomy.
  • Remember that I told you: as Himammato was to TPLF, Feltman is to Col. Abiy. Be it true or not, I am reading Addis standard’s incoming breaking news on possible change of date of election (which I even think of cancellation). One of the Birhanu Nega affiliated Medias also hinted this yesterday. I thank our leaders in OLF-OFC for their precise prediction of no election while hybrids had no even dream of election cancellation/postponement.
  • I had introduced the concept of cooking OAT (Oro, Amh, & Tigray, respectively) to this forum for conceptual development. But this forum seems dominated by way of the traditional Amhara psychology, like Noble Amhara who responded to your article as above, are useless to act scholarly. Consequently, the concept of cooking OAT is yet undone.
  • The idea of assimilation shouldn’t be overstated. For example, Oromo might be quite willing to marry with German like traditional Amhara can be spouse of Palestinian person. What we fiercely oppose is elimination of identity for the sake of no identity.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 15 May 2021, 12:14

OPFist wrote:
15 May 2021, 08:13
Otherwise,... Now, our struggle is not necessarily against the explicit Abyssinian elites, but against the very subtle pro-Amharanet Oromo elites led by Abiy Ahmed. This phase of our struggle will be the most bitter for it divides the Oromo camp clearly in to two: the incumbent pro-Amharanet vs the opposing pro-Oromummaa!
OPFist,
The sentence above I extracted from your piece is passed unnoticed that I did't include in my response in that regard. The sentence carries the idea of one's who is subjected to the empty propaganda of habesha that worked most in the era of Menelik. At this age of qubee generation of Oromo youth's aka QBO, it is naked.

The impact you tried to implicate can't take place even under circumstances where all the hybrids in the empire may happen to be Oromo blood mixed and speakers of Afaan Oromo. In fact, majority of hybrids are not of Oromo mixed blood and may not speak native Afaan Oromo. Because, if the former type identity would have existed, it could have been likely to impact the attitude of Oromos with low conscious. I mean the type hybrids from other non-Oromo blood have no opportunity to easily distort the reality of being Oromo. Therefore, the idea of Oromo might be splinted have no truth to hold. It should have been framed in a way it actually negatively impact the success of Oromo struggle for freedom. You can't avoid this; leave alone for such large nation as Oromo, we are noting even in the tiny nations such as Tigarwai. Also, despite the fact that Galtus and Galntus always existed, Tigrawai is coming back on the horizon. Therefore, Oromo needs dedicated Oromo fighters as large as cumulative Tigrawai nation and that is WBO/OLA. Period!

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 15 May 2021, 13:44

No question that Derg style Ethiofascist Abyssinian elites, who try to instrumentalize Ethiopian unity and Woyane type Ethnofascists, who attempt to use Ethnic liberty are dead never to come back again. But the hybrid Biltsiginna (combining both Ethio- and Ethnofascism) is still ruling. Now the two federalist blocs of Oromian elites (Ethiofederalists like ECS as well as Ethnofederalists like OFC) are flourishing on the grave of the two fascist camps against the hybrid current regime of EPP. The ongoing and future democratic competition in Ethiopia (Great Oromia) can only be between these two federalist blocs. As long as Oromo’s AAA (Aadaa/culture, Afaan/language and Aango/power) are not compromised, the two types of federations (geography based Ethiofederation and language based Ethnofederation) are not disadvantageous for the Oromo. But, it seems the Hybrid-federalist Abiy is pro-Amharanet and against the promotion of AAA at federal level.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 15 May 2021, 14:22

OPFist wrote:
15 May 2021, 13:44
No question that Derg style Ethiofascist Abyssinian elites, who try to instrumentalize Ethiopian unity and Woyane type Ethnofascists, who attempt to use Ethnic liberty are dead never to come back again. But the hybrid Biltsiginna (combining both Ethio- and Ethnofascism) is still ruling. Now the two federalist blocs of Oromian elites (Ethiofederalists like ECS as well as Ethnofederalists like OFC) are flourishing on the grave of the two fascist camps against the hybrid current regime of EPP. The ongoing and future democratic competition in Ethiopia (Great Oromia) can only be between these two federalist blocs. As long as Oromo’s AAA (Aadaa/culture, Afaan/language and Aango/power) are not compromised, the two types of federations (geography based Ethiofederation and language based Ethnofederation) are not disadvantageous for the Oromo. But, it seems the Hybrid-federalist Abiy is pro-Amharanet and against the promotion of AAA at federal level.
OPFist,
Q: What do you mean by “Now the two federalist blocs of Oromian elites (Ethiofederalists like ECS as well as Ethnofederalists like OFC) are flourishing on the grave of the two fascist camps against the hybrid current regime of EPP.”? Can you please re-phrase it?
NB: 1. Days of Abiy are numbered! He failed the promise he received to facilitate transition of the country to democracy and underestimated the value of Nobel award by peace loving community. Therefore, Abiy is no more key part of the equation.
2. With no need to amend the existing constitution, federal status Afaan Oromo as primary language and Finfinnee as capital city of Oromia undivided should be declared by decree. None of the articles of the exiting constitution prohibit doing these.
3. On such defined basis, Oromo might be willing to negotiate forthcoming imperatives with clearly self identified nations/nationalities for co-existence.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 May 2021, 14:29

Let’s say if PP failed so does Oromia. If you think you will have a chance if your own son Abiye’s failed, you must be the idiot of the century. If Abiye gone no more Oromos will have a golden opportunity like this till the end of the world.

If you idiots let slip this God given opportunity to led the nation to bright future, Mark my words that you will have never a chance till your end. Oromia has lots of power hunger minions with few brain cells. I was so wrong about Oromos before. Oromia have more idiots than brilliants.

I think if Abiye failed the silence Amhara people will replace it... NO ANYTHING OROMOS. take it as prophecy!!

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 15 May 2021, 15:53

AbebeB wrote:
15 May 2021, 14:22
OPFist wrote:
15 May 2021, 13:44
OPFist,
Q: What do you mean by “Now the two federalist blocs of Oromian elites (Ethiofederalists like ECS as well as Ethnofederalists like OFC) are flourishing on the grave of the two fascist camps against the hybrid current regime of EPP.”? Can you please re-phrase it?
NB: 1. Days of Abiy are numbered! He failed the promise he received to facilitate transition of the country to democracy and underestimated the value of Nobel award by peace loving community. Therefore, Abiy is no more key part of the equation.
2. With no need to amend the existing constitution, federal status Afaan Oromo as primary language and Finfinnee as capital city of Oromia undivided should be declared by decree. None of the articles of the exiting constitution prohibit doing these.
3. On such defined basis, Oromo might be willing to negotiate forthcoming imperatives with clearly self identified nations/nationalities for co-existence.
In Oromia there are two democratic federalist camps (Ethiofederalists promoting geography based federation and Ethnofederalists supporting language based federalism). Both are struggling against the currently existing dictatorial hybrid (mixture of Ethio- and Ethnofederalist) EPP. Both the Derg style Ethiofascists of Amhara elites and the Woyane type Ethnofascists of Tegaru elits do have no chance to come back. The future is almost surely in favour of democratic Ethnofederalists like OFC and OLF to rule with the democratic Ethiofederalists like ECS as minority opposition in the parlament.

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 15 May 2021, 16:32

In all my hitherto articles, I advocated an imperative unity of Oromo liberation forces and an important alliance with the other anti-TPLF forces in order to be efficient in our struggle for freedom of Oromo from the past ruling fascist and racist regime. But, I have tried to show also what sort of alliance could be different from the previous ones and make a difference on the ground. For example, I once wrote:

“… I am personally against any sort of dictatorial unity, and I am supporter of a possible union of free peoples in the empire/region based on free will of the respective peoples. Any unity without Oromo’s public verdict will fail, take it only 1 year, about 10 years or as long as 100 years. That is why I do advocate for a lasting solution based on free will of all stakeholders, instead of the temporary wishy-washy solution. Some organizations seem to have chosen unconditional unity as a precondition for the alliance against the TPLF, but the unity they do strive for will surely never last long, because it is not based on accepting self-determination of peoples, but based on a predetermination of future fate of peoples by only few elites. The future possible alliance against TPLF, which may be forged by the OLF et al. must be based on a solid ground by taking self-determination of nations, rather than unconditional unity of the empire, as precondition for an alliance …” (http://gadaa.com/oduu/11583/2011/11/12/ … ree-parts/)

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 15 May 2021, 18:28

In Oromia … (Ethiofederalists promoting geography based federation and Ethnofederalists supporting language based federalism).” I hardly wait to know the Oromia based identity of the former.
“In all my hitherto articles, … racist regime.” If so that is nice of you.
“Some organizations seem… peoples by only few elites.” Such entities are no different than terrorist who wanna implement their ego by terrorizing nations. However, the free will of nations can be negotiated by respective elites who proved to truly belong: TPLF for Tigraway, OLF for Oromo nation, ONLF for Somali, SNLF for Sidamas, etc. On the negotiated items, absolutely free freedom can be conducted, if there might be room of doubt.
Ask such terrorists logical questions such as:
  • If they wanna unity with Oromo, they must unconditionally accept Afaan Oromo as main working language of the empire.
  • If they wanna live with Oromos as citizens of Oromia/Ethiopia, that they must be willing to respect not only the rights but als the befeits of Oromo as nation.

Whereas the terrorist interest of such entities are against any logic where they expect Oromo nation to lose even its inborn right such as language and bring them on the throne of Oromia because they are stretching their leper and empty hand for unity. You see?

The future … an alliance …” I can’t accurately determine what you wanna communicate with this but I can state the following. Ignoring the past two deadly mistakes of TPLF (1991/92 and since then to 2018), Oromo’s need alliance with TPLF/Tigraway should always remain tactical where the option to take it to strategic level should be left to their choice. In other words, it should not be like the unwavering animosity we have with hybrid lepers.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 15 May 2021, 19:29

PP doesnt hold political power. It holds power for the sake of its daily bread! PP lives absent of structure and a medemer philosophy that none of them can explain because they never needed neither.

Mistake PP for a political power at your own peril. They dont give a sh!!!t, they never did!! Nor will they go hungry either.

That is why I kind of like them. They are the most moldable to a development agenda, less the reactionaries at the top!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 15 May 2021, 19:50

OPFist wrote:
15 May 2021, 03:08

I am not a politician but yet Biltsigina can not and should not lose power at this point because they are pioneering the new peaceful political transition which all of us Ethiopians currently need so much. For the power hungry and greedy selfish oppositions who dream and love violent transition to the failed state types of Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, etc. can wait and gain experience from those who are making it happen.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 15 May 2021, 20:50

Fed_Up wrote:
15 May 2021, 14:29
Let’s say if PP failed so does Oromia. If you think you will have a chance if your own son Abiye’s failed, you must be the idiot of the century. If Abiye gone no more Oromos will have a golden opportunity like this till the end of the world.

If you idiots let slip this God given opportunity to led the nation to bright future, Mark my words that you will have never a chance till your end. Oromia has lots of power hunger minions with few brain cells. I was so wrong about Oromos before. Oromia have more idiots than brilliants.

I think if Abiye failed the silence Amhara people will replace it... NO ANYTHING OROMOS. take it as prophecy!!
Sad but seems probable. The problem is that most of these people have one dimensional thinking brain. Every time competent Oromos come forward and start advancing both the interests of the Oromos and the general interests of Ethiopia they start shouting and fast claiming that he or she is not an Oromo. It is like self denial sickness syndrome. If they can't control their egos and line up firmly in unity behind the PM in order to help the PM, themselves, Oromiya and Ethiopia for building the new vibrant state for all, then Amharas will come to break their backs and rule over them like always whether they like it or not. And the stage is already set and being set. But then again when they lose the competition against the Amharas they will start shouting high and loud blaming PM Abiy again for allegedly donating power to the Amharas for free, forgetting that it is their own tactless and visionless behavior that directly led to the situation. It was the same pattern even during the Mengistu led revolution and the tplf led revolution. They were divided and running all over the places, shooting left and right instead of compromising, uniting and state building.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 15 May 2021, 21:05

Noble Amhara wrote:
15 May 2021, 03:23
Oh man you must be insane, first of all Oromo has no culture of “Republican” it’s either you follow savanah village gada or you be a lair like dirty Abiy and Shimeles. “Repressionist” is actually the Oromo government its oppressing its own people and the the “Oromo Vandals” are also terrorists so your real name is [facebook]Qey Shiibiir Partiiiiiiii.......

We know very well you are a copycat of Amhara traditions

Your cousins are copying weyane culture which is hilarious
Noble Kisara

Please stop smoking too much because then you will get paranoid and vomit toxic garbage. Even my nice dog who is much more intelligent than your dumb self is rolling all over the kitchen floor, again and again, laughing loud at your low IQ substandard shameful garbage comment. Anyway thank you for providing the opportunity for my dog to laugh loud and feel proud! Just enjoy the thrill of my dog's laughter for free.
:lol: :lol: