Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blueshift

The video that makes me cry

Post by Blueshift » 14 May 2021, 21:57

Most of these heroes gave their lives so that their people can live free in prosperity. Betrayal of the century to say the least I say the Millenia.
Last edited by Blueshift on 14 May 2021, 22:14, edited 1 time in total.

Blueshift

Re: The video that makes me cry

Post by Blueshift » 14 May 2021, 22:11

ELF the fools took Isayas word for joint struggle. Boy, he had a plan for them.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 14 May 2021, 22:17

They are winners in practically all Ethiopian regime endings well congratulations Isaias Afwerki has the vote of all his people he just needs to modernize and free his nation then instantly be liked by 99% of Eritrea no doubt 🎉

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 14 May 2021, 22:26

Noble,

You and I have two opposing visions. What the Eritrean people continue to go through after paying so much, breaks my heart. Off course, you have your own problems too. I wish you the best as long as our best interests do not correlate inversely and move in opposite directions. I am afraid they will.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 14 May 2021, 22:30

Tigray Shift,

Although I am not from the north, in my opinion Eritreans are forgivable people most are innocent (except sun & co) they (EPLF) did not harm Ethiopia the last 30 years rather it was Tigray Shiftas that brought hell to our people. the Eritreans just want to be like other countries if issu does it then nobody can dislike him

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 14 May 2021, 23:02

Adgi,

It is obvious why you like Eritreans now. :twisted: But, beware, the agames will live to the day they square it down with you. You have been used by Abbiy. Oromos are not your friends either. The only friend you have is Isayas, not the decent Eritrean people. We value decency and respectability. :twisted: :lol:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 14 May 2021, 23:05

Blueshift wrote:
14 May 2021, 23:02
Adgi,

It is obvious why you like Eritreans now. :twisted: But, beware, the agames will live to the day they square it down with you. You have been used by Abbiy. Oromos are not your friends either. The only friend you have is Isayas, not the decent Eritrean people. We value decency and respectability. :twisted: :lol:
You are too political I have Eritrean friends just like I have Ethiopian friends I observe the dirty horn politics but I do not affiliate with it

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 14 May 2021, 23:13

Noble,

I am hurt for my people. I feel the pain. I never had any contempt for Ethiopians. I see you as our cousins. But, What Eritreans have gone through the last 30 years pains my heart. I am sure you feel the same way for your people. Learn from us, becareful of your leaders. They can turn on you. No one in the animals kingdom does that except the humans.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 14 May 2021, 23:24

Blueshift,

Unfortunately we have no leaders no generals no organization no transparent rulers in Bahir Dar to protect our Amhara people’s interests, security, and fate in this dangerous part of the world known as today’s Ethiopia. For most Ethiopians peace is a privilege I’m pretty sure the vast majority of Ethiopians would vote for a man like Isaias to protect their right to safety

What is going on in Ethiopia is not oppression for example the multicultural zone of metekel has been made into a bloodbath thanks to Abiy Ahmed force forcing poor minorities not to defend themselves from those that want to kill them, the EDF Ethiopian National Army is behind most of the problems in our country at least in other countries National Armies do not see innocent minorities as enemies

In fact Ethiopia is 100x worser then Eritrea, Abiy Ahmed is 10000x worser then Isaias do you ever hear Isaias killing Saho people or discriminating bilen people, NO! Issu has made his nation very stable and fair compared to the south

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 15 May 2021, 00:13

Noble,

Eritreans are more ho_mo_genous than Ethiopians. Take amhara for instance. Amhara region has moslems and christians. Amharas have the agews which are related to amharas. That is what Eritrea is. Eritrea is more hom_ogenous than Ethiopia. It does not take much to lead Eritrea. The people are peaceful. The problem now is, you don't even hear the other half of Eritreans. The people from the low land areas are not represented in the government. Actually, it is the highland, mostly the center that is running Eritrea. Division is simmering underneath. The population is reduced by 40% since independence while the rest of the world population doubled during that period. Give the credit to the Eritrean people not the leadership. The outside world opinion on Eritrea is very low. Ethiopia's main problem in my view is distrust among the Amharas and Oromos mainly. You guys can settle that out in the long run with effective communication. The Oromos are afraid of Amhara domination as the Amharas are of the Oromos. Look at the pictures of Asmara and Addis taken around 1991. Compare that to 2020 pictures of each city. Goodness gracious, Jimma's airport brings a shame to Asmara's airport today. Eritrea is one of the poorest even by African standard. We live in the busiest and very lucrative corridor of the world. :twisted: That is why, Abbiy is preoccupied with Eritrean ports. I really don't know why Isayas had waited this long to take advantage of our shore. Even the Germans begged him to run our ports making them free so that European ships could use them as hops on their ways through the channel.
Last edited by Blueshift on 15 May 2021, 00:20, edited 2 times in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 15 May 2021, 00:18

Sh@rmuta agame

You only worship wealth get the f0ck outta here fashion show dresser get lost conversation is done

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 15 May 2021, 00:24

Noble adgi,

Are you okay :lol: :lol: . Stop smoking whatever you are smoking.
I should have known the your adgi self is in love with Eritrean ports not the people. :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 15 May 2021, 00:42

SHUT THE FvCK UP YOU KUNT

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 15 May 2021, 00:52

Noble adgi,

Yep. You are a donkey. The point is, the agames will never forget that. Along with the Oromos, you need to check your adgi behind. Adgis are indeed weak animals. Sorry donkeys, I don't mean to be rude. :lol: :lol:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 15 May 2021, 01:09

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

:lol: :mrgreen:

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 15 May 2021, 03:01

Agameshit;
Ya, yesterday jointly with Weyane they destabilized Ethiopia, and succeeded and in now in turn Ethiopia jointly with Eritrea is crushing the jaws of Weyane and its co. Nice ride. What goes around comes round.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 15 May 2021, 11:10

The other clue less adgi wrote,
Agameshit;
Ya, yesterday jointly with Weyane they destabilized Ethiopia, and succeeded and in now in turn Ethiopia jointly with Eritrea is crushing the jaws of Weyane and its co. Nice ride. What goes around comes round.
You say who ? who collaborated with the weyanes !!!

Adgi's declaration of vengeance :lol: :lol:
If you can't beat them fu-ck'em is your adgi mantra ah...Trust me, your troubles are not over. Just starting.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 15 May 2021, 11:34

Blueshift wrote:
15 May 2021, 11:10
The other clue less adgi wrote,
Agameshit;
You say who ? who collaborated with the weyanes !!!

Adgi's declaration of vengeance :lol: :lol:
If you can't beat them fu-ck'em is your adgi mantra ah...Trust me, your troubles are not over. Just starting.
Blueshit:
I haven't seen such kind of cursed race in my entire life who claim in one side victory against Ethiopian and on the other side begging, crying, telling the world how they are helpless, raped, deserted, as a whole they are telling the world how they are fked completely. Which one of you are? Are you brave enough to narrate about bravery alone enduring your pain? or are you telling us you are coward bixch only knows crying like baby, shinxtam?

Which one? Azhole.