Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Governments Don’t Censor Liars, They Censor Truth-Tellers

Post by teodroseIII » 14 May 2021, 20:16

I am originally from Ethiopia, in 1974 Haile Selassie was deposed and the Derg junta took over, within a few years they committed a genocide against 500,000 men, women and children. A country that remained intact for more than 3,000 years was stabbed in the heart by a bunch of ruthless mercenaries who came to power by pretending to be for the marginalized only to maul all Ethiopians without bias. The way the Derg remained in power for close to two decades was by torturing and killing journalists and conditioning society to turn their neighbors into the authorities for “suspicious activities”.

We fled Ethiopia in 1982 and arrived in America to get away from this form of censorship and tyranny only for these twin iniquities to take root and blossom in my new home. Just like I witnessed in Ethiopia, Americans and people around the world are being manipulated to trade away their freedoms for a security that is never coming. Now that the low-hanging fruit has been picked given that the first 50% of Americans got jabbed, they are going to turn up the heat and come after the rest of us with a vengeance. It will start by allowing “vaccinated” people to regain their freedoms and denying the rest our rights. If you want to know what comes after that, flip open your history book and read about Germany in the 1930s...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/governments-do ... h-tellers/