Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
dawwit

Credible Scheme report!!! Abiy is plotting to kill the Abun and blame it on the anti orthodox Muslims!

Post by dawwit » 14 May 2021, 17:26

This is based on many credible reports

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Credible Scheme!!! Abiy is plotting to kill the Abun and blame it on the anti orthodox Muslims!

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 14 May 2021, 17:28

Qomal Agga*me:-- Why Don't You Tell That To Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Prostit*utes Who*re Mother.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Credible Scheme report!!! Abiy is plotting to kill the Abun and blame it on the anti orthodox Muslims!

Post by Hawzen » 14 May 2021, 19:14

dawwit wrote:
14 May 2021, 17:26
Well.. Thank you, agame brother dawwit for the heads up... This means, the terrorist TPLF ዱቄት is planning to kill the agame Abun to blame the Nobel Peace Prize Winner Dr. Abby led Ethiopian government. Remember, the terrorist TPLF ዱቄት have already executed Engineer Simegnew Bekele, General Seare Mokonnen and the Oromo fighter and Artist Hachalu Hundessa and then blamed the Ethiopian government to create chaos in Ethiopia even though none of terrorist TPLF ዱቄት evil deeds worked..

Proof: Most of the top terrorist TPLF ዱቄት leaders killed, Many of terrorist TPLF ዱቄት leaders captured and the rest have been hiding in rat holes... :oops: :P :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

sun
Member+

Re: Credible Scheme report!!! Abiy is plotting to kill the Abun and blame it on the anti orthodox Muslims!

Post by sun » 14 May 2021, 19:44

dawwit wrote:
14 May 2021, 17:26

Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are exposing your desperate tplf'cadre's usual patented and patterned behaviors of the last some 28 long years in which case the tplf makes the killings in secret and then comes out in public and blames its own killings on innocent others in order to attract sympathy, support and money like always. That is what you are hinting at in here.
"You may fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time." BINGO!
:P