Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Noble Amhara

Re: Attn Organizers: EZEMA plans to hijack your May 17th protest in DC [VIDEO]

Post by Noble Amhara » 14 May 2021, 11:18

Ezema for some reason loves all people and their nationalism except Amhara people they hate Amhara people and work against Amhara state! This is why ezema is banned from Amhara!!!

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 14 May 2021, 11:36

Every part of EZEMA runs on a platform of Amhara Ethiopiaeinet, as does PP! Amhara are extrimists at birth and so empowered in their imperialism, they feel no need for a ኩሊ birhanu's or ወዶ ጋላ shimelis agency!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 14 May 2021, 11:45

gearhead wrote:
14 May 2021, 11:36
Every part of EZEMA runs on a platform of Amhara Ethiopiaeinet, as does PP! Amhara are extrimists at birth and so empowered in their imperialism, they feel no need for a ኩሊ birhanu's or ወዶ ጋላ shimelis agency!
Gimhead you are paying for this hatred

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 14 May 2021, 12:09

"Love your rapist''is the amhara agenda for this election;, as played by their raped agents abiy and birhanu who love their rapist Amhara more than they love themselves!

Free men dont hate---they chop as a matter of necessity!

Noble Amhara wrote:
14 May 2021, 11:45
gearhead wrote:
14 May 2021, 11:36
Gimhead you are paying for this hatred

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 14 May 2021, 12:30

ወይ ኢዜማ!! Revelations በጣም የሚገርም ነገር እኮ ነው የገጠመን!! 30 ዲናር አገራችን ሳያሳጣን አይቅርም!!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 May 2021, 12:57

Revelations time to stop your obsession with Birhanu Nega. It is obvious your disdain to EZEMA emanates from your unfounded hatred of Birhanu. Do not be consumed by hate : it eats inside out the hater, not the hated.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 14 May 2021, 13:08

There is no policy difference really but this election will determine the pecking order to wealth in addis ababa, with amhara agents biting the largest of shares in an all out parasitic (rent seeking) economy to the hilt.

June 5, by necessity of this unproductive hierarchy will usher the most disgusting corrupt government that prays on the poorest with impunity.

Nothing good will come out of urban gurage, amhara, wedo gala collusion and competition.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 14 May 2021, 15:29

ሌቦ! 'የሌባ አይነ ደረቅ መልሶ ልብ ያደርቅ!" እጅ ከፍንጅ ስትያዝ ማለቃቀስን ምን አመጣው? አይን አውጣ::
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
14 May 2021, 12:57
Revelations time to stop your obsession with Birhanu Nega. It is obvious your disdain to EZEMA emanates from your unfounded hatred of Birhanu. Do not be consumed by hate : it eats inside out the hater, not the hated.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 May 2021, 16:00

What I am saying is Revelations try to separate personal feelings from politics. The two should not mix. I respect your dislike — hate might be an appropriate word here — of Berhanu. It is your God given right to dislike anyone of your choosing. But the politics of the person should not be hated as well. Yes, it goes the other way around. Your hate of the politics of a given person might escalate towards hating the person. But in your case I have a feeling you can’t write a coherent one paragraph stating your reasons why you hate the guy.
If you hate ethnic politics — well, I am wrong here again, you hate it when the other guys playing it — you might like the politics of the guy called Berhanu. But truth to tell you Revelations are tribal yourself. I noticed for awhile when you dance for the music of NAMA.
Well, I gave up. Because you do not know what you believe in, it is hard for others to know what you believe in — that includes me.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 14 May 2021, 16:11

What a pompous a^ss who tries to pass as logical and intellectual! In reality, you're a blind follower of a man who want power at any cost! :arrow:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
14 May 2021, 16:00
What I am saying is Revelations try to separate personal feelings from politics. The two should not mix. I respect your dislike — hate might be an appropriate word here — of Berhanu. It is your God given right to dislike anyone of your choosing. But the politics of the person should not be hated as well. Yes, it goes the other way around. Your hate of the politics of a given person might escalate towards hating the person. But in your case I have a feeling you can’t write a coherent one paragraph stating your reasons why you hate the guy.
If you hate ethnic politics — well, I am wrong here again, you hate it when the other guys playing it — you might like the politics of the guy called Berhanu. But truth to tell you Revelations are tribal yourself. I noticed for awhile when you dance for the music of NAMA.
Well, I gave up. Because you do not know what you believe in, it is hard for others to know what you believe in — that includes me.