Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Is it War of choice or war of necessity

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 May 2021, 07:03

After the inevitable defeat of Nazi-Germany, Both the Red army and the Allied forces were on race to seize German manufacture facilities and capture German scientists who were first and pioneers in developing long distance missile technology. The Americans were able to capture most of the German scientists and it was also the same German scientists under Wernher Von Braun who were able to win the space race for America and put the first human being on the moon.

On Monday; The Federal Ethiopian prosecutor office released a report and shed light to the alleged crime which was spread by the leeches.
On 27 November 2020, when the ENDF left the city to carry out another law enforcement mission, a small number of Eritrean troops arrived in two vehicles and were stationed in the mountainous area of the city. At this point, TPLF cadres spread a rumour to the effect that the Eritrean army entered the city to surrender and not to fight and instigated the 1500 youth that they had trained earlier to raise arms and capture the Eritrean soldiers.
Simultaneously, members of the TPLF Special Forces and militia in the Adet area entered the city to fight in Axum. Meanwhile, the former mayor of the city of Axum, joined the TPLF forces in the woods, wrote a letter ordering for the distribution of weapons stored in five locations, including those stolen from the ENDF's Northern Command. At one location alone, 400 units of weapons was withdrawn as per the direction of the latter. This was confirmed by testimonies from the youth, as well as members of the Special Forces.
After such preparation, the TPLF forces had opened attack on the Eritrean soldiers who were settled on the mountainous area of the city. The heavy fighting between the forces took from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM until ENDF's help had arrived. At this moment, the TPLF forces had backed to city. According to the words of the 95 witnesses, 93 individuals had been killed due to the fight. According to the same testimony, it is established that the great majority of those killed on the said incident, though they were not in uniform, they were members of the fighting force of TPLF who engaged the Eritrean forces and ENDF.
And my question is, what are the EDF doing 90 km from their border? were there Rocket scientists in the middle of Tigray who were desperately needed to develop our own space agency in Eritrea and we decided to snatch them before the Ethiopian defense forces get a hand on them? :shock: ዘይኣስናንካ ሑጻ ቆርጥመሉ ከምዝብሃል,To regain your lost territory and defend your land is morally and legally acceptable, But to dispatch an army of country whose inhabitants are less than 4 millions and declining every year in a war of choice and who can endanger the soldiers life is negligence and carelessness. For the alcoholic junk though, this is nothing new, the Eritrean soldiers are just like pawns with no regard who are dispatched and pulled to defend his realm and his incompetent rule. Otherwise; no reasonable person could explain why Ethiopia, a country of 110 million inhabitant and growing every year was cautious and calculated how to send its soldiers in a harm way while the EDF was used as mercenary forces.

Except the alcoholic junk supporters, other entities who exploit and utilize the word martyrs and martyrdom are the Hizbullah of Lebanon, the Houthis of Yemen, and of course their mothership Iran but do Wedi Medhin berad supporters knows the true meaning of martyrs and martyrdom?

Martyrdom in the English dictionary means, "the suffering of death on account of adherence to a cause and especially to one's religious faith … defended moral truth even to the point of enduring martyrdom"
Every one wants to go to heaven but no one is willing to die
For opportunists and junior cadres like Shitmeslo, it is easy to glorify and glamorize martyrdom from distance in your comfort zone but the word martyrdom means the death and the end of an individual who has a caring father, mother, sisters, brothers, children and cousins. And in a country where there is no social security, the diseased could be the breadwinner with too many dependents under his wings and his departure could be a total blow not only to his immediate family members but to the society at large, but here are soldiers dispatched to a war of choice 90 km from their border to prove the alcoholic junk is a man of action aka Rambo.

Furthermore, this is how the family of the diseased are treated in Eritrea, the same family who are exploited to invoke some patriotism and selfishness among the diaspora. Wives of the diseased who were only trying to put food on the their table and raise their children by selling Gods as street vendors were discouraged to do so by confiscating their Gods. and here is shitmeslo claiming ሰማእታትና ክብረትና ብዓወትና ተደበሱ

ደቂ ሙታት ዘይደበስካ ንመን ኢኻ ክትድብስ። ጉሓፍ!

ZEMEN

Re: Is it War of choice or war of necessity

Post by ZEMEN » 14 May 2021, 07:22

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 May 2021, 07:03
After the inevitable defeat of Nazi-Germany, Both the Red army and the Allied forces were on race to seize German manufacture facilities and capture German scientists who were first and pioneers in developing long distance missile technology. The Americans were able to capture most of the German scientists and it was also the same German scientists under Wernher Von Braun who were able to win the space race for America and put the first human being on the moon.

On Monday; The Federal Ethiopian prosecutor office released a report and shed light to the alleged crime which was spread by the leeches.
On 27 November 2020, when the ENDF left the city to carry out another law enforcement mission, a small number of Eritrean troops arrived in two vehicles and were stationed in the mountainous area of the city. At this point, TPLF cadres spread a rumour to the effect that the Eritrean army entered the city to surrender and not to fight and instigated the 1500 youth that they had trained earlier to raise arms and capture the Eritrean soldiers.
Simultaneously, members of the TPLF Special Forces and militia in the Adet area entered the city to fight in Axum. Meanwhile, the former mayor of the city of Axum, joined the TPLF forces in the woods, wrote a letter ordering for the distribution of weapons stored in five locations, including those stolen from the ENDF's Northern Command. At one location alone, 400 units of weapons was withdrawn as per the direction of the latter. This was confirmed by testimonies from the youth, as well as members of the Special Forces.
After such preparation, the TPLF forces had opened attack on the Eritrean soldiers who were settled on the mountainous area of the city. The heavy fighting between the forces took from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM until ENDF's help had arrived. At this moment, the TPLF forces had backed to city. According to the words of the 95 witnesses, 93 individuals had been killed due to the fight. According to the same testimony, it is established that the great majority of those killed on the said incident, though they were not in uniform, they were members of the fighting force of TPLF who engaged the Eritrean forces and ENDF.
And my question is, what are the EDF doing 90 km from their border? were there Rocket scientists in the middle of Tigray who were desperately needed to develop our own space agency in Eritrea and we decided to snatch them before the Ethiopian defense forces get a hand on them? :shock: ዘይኣስናንካ ሑጻ ቆርጥመሉ ከምዝብሃል,To regain your lost territory and defend your land is morally and legally acceptable, But to dispatch an army of country whose inhabitants are less than 4 millions and declining every year in a war of choice and who can endanger the soldiers life is negligence and carelessness. For the alcoholic junk though, this is nothing new, the Eritrean soldiers are just like pawns with no regard who are dispatched and pulled to defend his realm and his incompetent rule. Otherwise; no reasonable person could explain why Ethiopia, a country of 110 million inhabitant and growing every year was cautious and calculated how to send its soldiers in a harm way while the EDF was used as mercenary forces.

Except the alcoholic junk supporters, other entities who exploit and utilize the word martyrs and martyrdom are the Hizbullah of Lebanon, the Houthis of Yemen, and of course their mothership Iran but do Wedi Medhin berad supporters knows the true meaning of martyrs and martyrdom?

Martyrdom in the English dictionary means, "the suffering of death on account of adherence to a cause and especially to one's religious faith … defended moral truth even to the point of enduring martyrdom"
For opportunists and junior cadres like Shitmeslo, it is easy to glorify and glamorize martyrdom from distance in your comfort zone but the word martyrdom means the death and the end of an individual who has a caring father, mother, sisters, brothers, children and cousins. And in a country where there is no social security, the diseased could be the breadwinner with too many dependents under his wings and his departure could be a total blow not only to his immediate family members but to the society at large, but here are soldiers dispatched to a war of choice 90 km from their border to prove the alcoholic junk is a man of action aka Rambo.

Furthermore, this is how the family of the diseased are treated in Eritrea, the same family who are exploited to invoke some patriotism and selfishness among the diaspora. Wives of the diseased who were only trying to put food on the their table and raise their children by selling Gods as street vendors were discouraged to do so by confiscating their Gods. and here is shitmeslo claiming ሰማእታትና ክብረትና ብዓወትና ተደበሱ

As always you are an African with slave mentality. How on earth will would you compare Africa with Germany or Europeans? This is a typical African mentality. I know you are trying to show that you read and you are intelligent about Europeans; who cares, read your own history and stick with fact on the ground and what is happening in Africa. Now, what supposed to do when Eritrea was shelled repeatedly by your agammmme masters? sit and tell the UN? Unlike you, Ethiopians and Eritreans know and understand that unless your stupid Agaammme destroyed for good, there wasn't going peace in the horn of Africa. So, my avid reader and intelligent African man, get of slavery and think for yourself. As we speak Israel is massacring the Palestinians because they claim that the Palestinians fired a rocket to Israel. So why is it that it works for your freaking master Israel but not for Eritrea? Typical African slave.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 May 2021, 09:04

ZEMEN wrote:
14 May 2021, 07:22

As always you are an African with slave mentality. How on earth will would you compare Africa with Germany or Europeans? This is a typical African mentality. I know you are trying to show that you read and you are intelligent about Europeans; who cares, read your own history and stick with fact on the ground and what is happening in Africa. Now, what supposed to do when Eritrea was shelled repeatedly by your agammmme masters? sit and tell the UN? Unlike you, Ethiopians and Eritreans know and understand that unless your stupid Agaammme destroyed for good, there wasn't going peace in the horn of Africa. So, my avid reader and intelligent African man, get of slavery and think for yourself. As we speak Israel is massacring the Palestinians because they claim that the Palestinians fired a rocket to Israel. So why is it that it works for your freaking master Israel but not for Eritrea? Typical African slave.

Negro!
It is refreshing to read that after you disguised as an Ethiopian for many years in this forum, you finally uncovered your c00ck suxxcking character and revealed your true self. I am also glad that your c@@ck suxxcking arse brought Israel to the equation because the jewish state with a small population similar to ours is exactly a country on which we should emulate and should fellow her foot step, how to take care the well-being of our armed forces and not to deploy them in any harm way unless it is necessary. In fact that was the main reason I wrote the topic which to never engage in war of choice.

In addition, Let me lecture your arse one or two things. Israel was a pioneer to develop and manufacture the unmanned drones, it started to develop the new technology in the 70th, and the reason behind its ground breaking invention was , I didn't want to put its pilots in a harm way when they fly to hostile territory. And the jewish state goes to hell and back to rescue its captured soldiers and bring their remaining to be buried in their home land.That is also why, Even Arabs envy the jewish state how to it takes care of its soldiers. In our case. Sawa conscripts die in car accidents on their way to build an officer house and they are declared as Martyrs which makes the word lose its meaning and relevance but it is merely a word used and exploited by opportunists whooores like you and shitmeslo.

Start from 3:41

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 14 May 2021, 09:53

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 May 2021, 09:04
ZEMEN wrote:

Negro!
It is refreshing to read that after you disguised as an Ethiopian for many years in this forum, you finally uncovered your c00ck suxxcking character and revealed your true self. I am also glad that your c@@ck suxxcking arse brought Israel to the equation because the jewish state with a small population similar to ours is exactly a country on which we should emulate and should fellow her foot step, how to take care the well-being of our armed forces and not to deploy them in any harm way unless it is necessary. In fact that was the main reason I wrote the topic which to never engage in war of choice.

In addition, Let me lecture your arse one or two things. Israel was a pioneer to develop and manufacture the unmanned drones, it started to develop the new technology in the 70th, and the reason behind its ground breaking invention was , I didn't want to put its pilots in a harm way when they fly to hostile territory. And the jewish state goes to hell and back to rescue its captured soldiers and bring their remaining to be buried in their home land.That is also why, Even Arabs envy the jewish state how to it takes care of its soldiers. In our case. Sawa conscripts die in car accidents on their way to build an officer house and they are declared as Martyrs which makes the word lose its meaning and relevance but it is merely a word used and exploited by opportunists whooores like you and shitmeslo.

ሽማግሌ እንዲህ ያወራል ጉድ ፈላ፤ የእንግዴ ልጅ ሽርጣም By the way I could give a flying F about Eritrea, however; it saddens me to stupid people like you to oppose an exceptional leader who tried to do a different way so who can free you from the yoke the white people. But you wouldn't understand that you are too busy to study what the whites appeases so you can got some crumbs. One thing i will do anything to understand is, Africa can and be the place to!!! why bend for the whites? I am sure you live on welfare system or something, because you gave every respect to the whites and you have none left for your self. ወራዳ፤ ደደብ

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 May 2021, 10:05

ZEMEN wrote:
14 May 2021, 09:53
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:

Negro!

ሽማግሌ እንዲህ ያወራል ጉድ ፈላ፤ የእንግዴ ልጅ ሽርጣም By the way I could give a flying F about Eritrea, however; it saddens me to stupid people like you to oppose an exceptional leader who tried to do a different way so who can free you from the yoke the white people. But you wouldn't understand that you are too busy to study what the whites appeases so you can got some crumbs. One thing i will do anything to understand is, Africa can and be the place to!!! why bend for the whites? I am sure you live on welfare system or something, because you gave every respect to the whites and you have none left for your self. ወራዳ፤ ደደብ
Negro
Perhaps your are a boy friend to the amiche qentir and I guess, consuming too much raw meat is blocking your brain cells to think properly but I urge your qentir arse to read what I wrote previously and get back after you have done your homework. your IQ level is extremely low to engage in any fruitful discussion.Now buzz off! :arrow:

Btw. Why don't you tell the audience the definition of exceptional leader? Bozo

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 14 May 2021, 10:21

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 May 2021, 10:05
ZEMEN wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:

Negro!

Negro
Perhaps your are a boy friend to the amiche qentir and I guess, consuming too much raw meat is blocking your brain cells to think properly but I urge your qentir arse to read what I wrote previously and get back after you have done your homework. your IQ level is extremely low to engage in any fruitful discussion.Now buzz off! :arrow:

Why don't you tell the audience the definition of exceptional leader? Bozo
That is the point A-hole. you are too dumb and stupid to understand Eritrean leader. How do you free a happy slave? You are a happy slave and no one could save you. If you have a shared of thinking cells, close your eyes and imagine the state of Africa and think, WHY?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 May 2021, 10:39

ZEMEN wrote:
14 May 2021, 10:21
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:

Negro!

Negro

That is the point A-hole. you are too dumb and stupid to understand Eritrean leader. How do you free a happy slave? You are a happy slave and no one could save you. If you have a shared of thinking cells, close your eyes and imagine the state of Africa and think, WHY?
Bozo!
you were given a second chance but as I expected you failed your test! you don't even know the definition of a leader let alone of exceptional leader and your qentir arse has the audacity to talk about brain.cells! you need brain implantation.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 14 May 2021, 13:58

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 May 2021, 10:39
ZEMEN wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:

Negro!

Negro

Bozo!
you were given a second chance but as I expected you failed your test! you don't even know the definition of a leader let alone of exceptional leader and your qentir arse has the audacity to talk about brain.cells! you need brain implantation.
You are a true victim of the African mentality syndrome that is infecting the likes you that shackled Africa for ever. I know Agaaamme don't what a leader is because they never had one but if you need a definition of leader then look at the Eritrean leader. I didn't explain because the definition is above your pay-grade. However; take as your leader Melles, he was bagging and feeding his people and the rest he stashed it away for himself. And here is the Eritrean leader who avoided bagging, he demanded work ethic, he teaches the mining of pride, dignity. diversity and religious harmony. As the result, your leader's country is in shambles while the exceptional one is soaring in flying colors. I know your begging agammmme mind won't comprehend it but in a few years Eritrea will be the envy Africa. Because they paid the price. I don't care which nation in Africa, if they want to be prosperous nations, they must pay what Eritrea paid. I know you won't get it but i don't speak agaaamigna.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 May 2021, 15:56

ZEMEN wrote:
14 May 2021, 13:58
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Negro!

Negro

Bozo!
You are a true victim of the African mentality syndrome that is infecting the likes you that shackled Africa for ever. I know Agaaamme don't what a leader is because they never had one but if you need a definition of leader then look at the Eritrean leader. I didn't explain because the definition is above your pay-grade. However; take as your leader Melles, he was bagging and feeding his people and the rest he stashed it away for himself. And here is the Eritrean leader who avoided bagging, he demanded work ethic, he teaches the mining of pride, dignity. diversity and religious harmony. As the result, your leader's country is in shambles while the exceptional one is soaring in flying colors. I know your begging agammmme mind won't comprehend it but in a few years Eritrea will be the envy Africa. Because they paid the price. I don't care which nation in Africa, if they want to be prosperous nations, they must pay what Eritrea paid. I know you won't get it but i don't speak agaaamigna.
Bozo.

I know for a fact that you are a c@@ock [deleted] and it would be good for you and the audience that you acknowledge that you are a cheer leader instead of deceiving your arse and the audience that you are an amhara. You are probably the other [deleted] who goes by the name abdisa. Strange; here I am blaming the agame to be proud of their identity when the cheerleaders are worse than agame when it comes to disguise to other nationality over than their own.. But don't worry, his eminence is always there to assist mentally challenged people whose IQ level is equal to their shoe size.

This is what Henry Kissinger said about the task on which a leader should have to be called a leader!

The task of a leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been. Now the question is, Have Eritrea and Eritreans moved one inch be it politically or economically from day of our independent day to this day? not even an inch, even worst, we lost what we have developed in the days our struggle era. As a typical low IQ cadre, you could bang your head by echoing the same meaningless words some senior cadres tell you in the meeting but with utter poverty and ignorance there is no pride or dignity. How can your arse say I am proud and I have a dignity when your sisters wash the dishes of fatty Sudanese women? Since, you dont know the definition of leadership, I am also certain that you dont have any clue about the definition of pride and dignity. Donkoro :arrow:

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 14 May 2021, 16:25

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 May 2021, 15:56
ZEMEN wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:

Negro

Bozo!
Bozo.

I know for a fact that you are a c@@ock [deleted] and it would be good for you and the audience that you acknowledge that you are a cheer leader instead of deceiving your arse and the audience that you are an amhara. You are probably the other [deleted] who goes by the name abdisa. Strange; here I am blaming the agame to be proud of their identity when the cheerleaders are worse than agame when it comes to disguise to other nationality over than their own.. But don't worry, his eminence is always there to assist mentally challenged people whose IQ level is equal to their shoe size.

This is what Henry Kissinger said about the task on which a leader should have to be called a leader!

The task of a leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been. Now the question is, Have Eritrea and Eritreans moved one inch be it politically or economically from day of our independent day to this day? not even an inch, even worst, we lost what we have developed in the days our struggle era. As a typical low IQ cadre, you could bang your head by echoing the same meaningless words some senior cadres tell you in the meeting but with utter poverty and ignorance there is no pride or dignity. How can your arse say I am proud and I have a dignity when your sisters wash the dishes of fatty Sudanese women? Since, you dont know the definition of leadership, I am also certain that you dont have any clue about the definition of pride and dignity. Donkoro :arrow:
agamew; i am convinced you are one of the old people who are addicted to welfare. i am sure of that. when i said Eritrea paid the price that was economically and of course Eritrea haven't moved and suffered economically but if you weren't a [deleted] old man, there is no country in Africa as free as politically free as Eritrea is. if it wasn't for your agamaeee stupidity, economically Eritrea can built in no time, however addiction to begging and political freedom can never be built once you are trapped in the westerners aid trap. look what happened to your leaders in Tigray? They may have benefited economically from serving your white masters but look where they ended up. on the other hand Eritrea sacrificed her economic benefit in exchange of political independent. See were Eritrea is. Stupid [deleted]. I hate African slaves. got the f%$^%$ of here. i just can't stupid agammmmes.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 May 2021, 17:07

ZEMEN wrote:
14 May 2021, 16:25
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Negro

Bozo!
Bozo.

agamew; i am convinced you are one of the old people who are addicted to welfare. i am sure of that. when i said Eritrea paid the price that was economically and of course Eritrea haven't moved and suffered economically but if you weren't a [deleted] old man, there is no country in Africa as free as politically free as Eritrea is. if it wasn't for your agamaeee stupidity, economically Eritrea can built in no time, however addiction to begging and political freedom can never be built once you are trapped in the westerners aid trap. look what happened to your leaders in Tigray? They may have benefited economically from serving your white masters but look where they ended up. on the other hand Eritrea sacrificed her economic benefit in exchange of political independent. See were Eritrea is. Stupid [deleted]. I hate African slaves. got the f%$^%$ of here. i just can't stupid agammmmes.
Bozo!
Let me shatter all the non sense your head was drummed in some HGDEF meeting once and for all, but bear with me here because I am sacrificing my time and energy to make some sense with some low IQ people. "Political independence, CIA, invincible external threat" are the famous words which are rehearsed frequently in some HGDF meeting to keep Eritreans in line in Eritrea and the diaspora but they are just empty words utilized to rally our people behind the incompetent rule of alcoholic junk regardless of his faults.

"Political independence
In normal countries, policy is the reflection of your economy, you implement both domestic and foreign policy to attract foreign investment or boast your export. That is the reason why countries who have done their home work, countries like South Korea, Japan, Western Europe are extremely attentive to the reaction of Americans when they legislate and implement their policy. For instance, in paper; Sweden is a neutral country which is constrained by its own law not to export weapons to parties who are engaged in war, yet, not to upset the Americans, it created a lap-hole to export its arms to America when the Yankees invaded Iraq. It is the end of the day, it is not about political independence or dependent but about your own interest. When the United Arab Emirate established a diplomatic relationship with Israel, it has nothing to do with with its political dependence or independence but about its own interest. But whom I kidding, Wedi Medhin berad anxxus lickers don't have any idea about interest, interest interest interest interest interest. In regard to the family of the dictator, the Agames, despite they had excellent relationship with the west, they settled with expired donated Canadian wheat.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 14 May 2021, 17:47

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 May 2021, 17:07
ZEMEN wrote:
14 May 2021, 16:25
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:

Bozo!
Bozo.

Bozo!
Let me shatter all the non sense your head was drummed in some HGDEF meeting once and for all, but bear with me here because I am sacrificing my time and energy to make some sense with some low IQ people. "Political independence, CIA, invincible external threat" are the famous words which are rehearsed frequently in some HGDF meeting to keep Eritreans in line in Eritrea and the diaspora but they are just empty words utilized to rally our people behind the incompetent rule of alcoholic junk regardless of his faults.

"Political independence
In normal countries, policy is the reflection of your economy, you implement both domestic and foreign policy to attract foreign investment or boast your export. That is the reason why countries who have done their home work, countries like South Korea, Japan, Western Europe are extremely attentive to the reaction of Americans when they legislate and implement their policy. For instance, in paper; Sweden is a neutral country which is constrained by its own law not to export weapons to parties who are engaged in war, yet, not to upset the Americans, it created a lap-hole to export its arms to America when the Yankees invaded Iraq. It is the end of the day, it is not about political independence or dependent but about your own interest. When the United Arab Emirate established a diplomatic relationship with Israel, it has nothing to do with with its political dependence or independence but about its own interest. But whom I kidding, Wedi Medhin berad anxxus lickers don't have any idea about interest, interest interest interest interest interest. In regard to the family of the dictator, the Agames, despite they had excellent relationship with the west, they settled with expired donated Canadian wheat.
In normal countries, policy is the reflection of your economy, you implement both domestic and foreign policy to attract foreign investment or boast your export.
hahahahaha, you are funny, lol. from African slave now you sound a white man talking. We are talking Africa, the same Africa that being rapped right and left by your white masters. All BS aside do you really understand the predicaments Africa is in? The first thing for Africa is not democracy not any BS, it has to be home grown social justice. Let me ask you this why do you think as soon as there unrest the people burn factories and sound economical institutions. Because they don't believe the factories are don't belong to them, They feel marginalized, they marginalized because the governments they are leading them are controlled by the westerners one way or the other. Meaning their governments don't have the political freedom to say to the whites. Meaning their political independence exchanged it for AID and economic benefit. I think you have thick skull and i doubt you will understand what i am telling you. now answer this and i will provide you the rope to hung yourself. Why do you think Africa hasn't moved an inch for the last 50 years despite hundreds of billions of Aid? if you have a shred of honesty, give me the honest answer. Think man and stop applying westerner's how to to Africa. You know thinking is free.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 May 2021, 17:58

It's a war of choice, and perhaps necessity, so a combination of both. A choice in that, Atse Isayas could've just stationed his strong army on the border to watch things, as opposed to getting directly involved. A necessity in that, there was a small small chance that, the TPLF could've succeeded, and gain the upperhand, which would be to the detriment of us all-Oromos, Eritreans, etc. However, I do not see that happening, nor could it have occurred, because the Amhara region would've been enough to stop any attempts of theirs to advance to the capital. During the downfall of the derg, most Amhara's were supportive of the tplf-led eprdf's advancing into the capital, and most oromo were indifferent, since anything had to be better than the derg.

The interests of Atse Abiy and Atse Isayas are intertwined, so any threat to one of their regimes is considered to be a threat to the other. Atse Isayas, with the formidable Eritrean Army, perhaps saw that Abiy could not handle the TPLF threat on his own, hence why he had to get involved. Atse Abiy, seeing that the TPLF, was perhaps the only threat to him becoming the next haile selassie and ruling with iron fist until the year 2065.
This war wasn't, or isn't, about ''saving Ethiopia,'' and Atse Isayas didn't get involved due to the ''goodness of his heart and his desire to save Ethiopia,'' it's all about interests, power, and so on. It's about crushing the TPLF, which I'm supportive of, but it's also about sending tigray back to the 1800's, and crushing it as a political force/entity, so that it never ever poses a threat to the region again, at least for another century or two, or three.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 14 May 2021, 18:10

Sadacha Macca wrote:
14 May 2021, 17:58
It's a war of choice, and perhaps necessity, so a combination of both. A choice in that, Atse Isayas could've just stationed his strong army on the border to watch things, as opposed to getting directly involved. A necessity in that, there was a small small chance that, the TPLF could've succeeded, and gain the upperhand, which would be to the detriment of us all-Oromos, Eritreans, etc. However, I do not see that happening, nor could it have occurred, because the Amhara region would've been enough to stop any attempts of theirs to advance to the capital. During the downfall of the derg, most Amhara's were supportive of the tplf-led eprdf's advancing into the capital, and most oromo were indifferent, since anything had to be better than the derg.

The interests of Atse Abiy and Atse Isayas are intertwined, so any threat to one of their regimes is considered to be a threat to the other. Atse Isayas, with the formidable Eritrean Army, perhaps saw that Abiy could not handle the TPLF threat on his own, hence why he had to get involved. Atse Abiy, seeing that the TPLF, was perhaps the only threat to him becoming the next haile selassie and ruling with iron fist until the year 2065.
This war wasn't, or isn't, about ''saving Ethiopia,'' and Atse Isayas didn't get involved due to the ''goodness of his heart and his desire to save Ethiopia,'' it's all about interests, power, and so on. It's about crushing the TPLF, which I'm supportive of, but it's also about sending tigray back to the 1800's, and crushing it as a political force/entity, so that it never ever poses a threat to the region again, at least for another century or two, or three.
Do you think if the NC wasn't massacred by TPLF, there will be war? I don't think so! but once the federal army was massacred by killil forces, the federal government had no choice but to show to the other killi's this is not tolerable and it has insure Ethiopia to continued as one nation. It wasn't a war of choice.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 May 2021, 18:12

ZEMEN wrote:
14 May 2021, 18:10
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Do you think if the NC wasn't massacred by TPLF, there will be war? I don't think so! but once the federal army was massacred by killil forces, the federal government had no choice but to show to the other killi's this is not tolerable and it has insure Ethiopia to continued as one nation. It wasn't a war of choice.
No doubt, the TPLF provoked it, but let's be honest, do you think that atse abiy & atse isayas could/would let the tplf remain free, in tigray, where they could plot other evil acts? even if they didn't attack the nc, they would've done some other atrocious act.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 14 May 2021, 18:20

Sadacha Macca wrote:
14 May 2021, 18:12
ZEMEN wrote:
14 May 2021, 18:10
Sadacha Macca wrote:

No doubt, the TPLF provoked it, but let's be honest, do you think that atse abiy & atse isayas could/would let the tplf remain free, in tigray, where they could plot other evil acts? even if they didn't attack the nc, they would've done some other atrocious act.
I do believe if Abiy was to attack TPLF then it was when TPLF went on with illegal election. Abiy had no interest to ignite war with TPLF. he was forced in to it, let face the truth. if Abiy had the intention war, then right after the illegal election could have enough justification.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 14 May 2021, 18:59

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Brother Deqi,

There is no question that this war has always been war of necessity. Remember, the Eritrean defense forces had been defending the entire border between Eritrea and TPLF led Ethiopia for over 20 years because of your agame cousins. Not only that, your agame cousin militias also attacked Eritrean defense force in the beginning of November after following the ENDF soldiers who were entering Eritrean border to save their lives. So, you are telling us Eritrean Defense force should not have defended Eritrean border and then followed to bury the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea? Is that what you are trying to tell us? I think you also forgot that your agame cousins were actually firing more than half a dozen of Rockets into Eritrea not from the border but from Adwa and Axum areas.... Unfortunately, there were will be sacrifice of the dear lives of Eritrean brothers and sisters which hurts so much.. But I think the sacrifice was needed because the war has definitely been war of necessity.

By the way, I am not surprised by your crocodile tears as a reliable Hassina follower. Because we know how life has been for Amanuel Hassian and his followers after the annihilation of your cousins. In my opinion, your comments might have gotten great applause if you had posted them in your favourite website, Hassina.Com.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 May 2021, 14:26

Hawzen wrote:
14 May 2021, 18:59
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Brother Deqi,

There is no question that this war has always been war of necessity. Remember, the Eritrean defense forces had been defending the entire border between Eritrea and TPLF led Ethiopia for over 20 years because of your agame cousins. Not only that, your agame cousin militias also attacked Eritrean defense force in the beginning of November after following the ENDF soldiers who were entering Eritrean border to save their lives. So, you are telling us Eritrean Defense force should not have defended Eritrean border and then followed to bury the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea? Is that what you are trying to tell us? I think you also forgot that your agame cousins were actually firing more than half a dozen of Rockets into Eritrea not from the border but from Adwa and Axum areas.... Unfortunately, there were will be sacrifice of the dear lives of Eritrean brothers and sisters which hurts so much.. But I think the sacrifice was needed because the war has definitely been war of necessity.

By the way, I am not surprised by your crocodile tears as a reliable Hassina follower. Because we know how life has been for Amanuel Hassian and his followers after the annihilation of your cousins. In my opinion, your comments might have gotten great applause if you had posted them in your favourite website, Hassina.Com.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት
Aite Hawzen!

ንኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ብዘጋጥም ምዕባለ ኢድና ኣጣሚርና ኣይንዕዘብን ኢና
That is the words of your lord 2 months before the ignition of the war.