Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

Israel is a terrorist state!

Post by ZEMEN » 14 May 2021, 05:49

I am no a fun of Arabs or the Palestinian but this is unfair, wrong and right down terrorism. Palestinians have no defense forces, no tanks, no fighter jests but to get bumbled and destroyed like that is, all i can say is F the world. The US gives 4 billion dollars to Israel per year and yet, it can't not even tell the Israelis to cut it out. By the way; this exactly what the TPLF goons had in mind for Eritrea had they succeeded to their plans. They had a dream to be just like Israel but died like a dog. They had the weapons to carry out their mission but they were too stupid to use it how. When they tried to lunch one the looted missals from NC, it went south and killed and crippled their own children in Mekele. You guessed it, the Eritrean soldiers was blamed for killing and crippling the children. God! do i hate the stupid TPLF.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Israel is a terrorist state!

Post by tarik » 14 May 2021, 07:07

ZEMEN wrote:
14 May 2021, 05:49
I am no a fun of Arabs or the Palestinian but this is unfair, wrong and right down terrorism. Palestinians have no defense forces, no tanks, no fighter jests but to get bumbled and destroyed like that is, all i can say is F the world. The US gives 4 billion dollars to Israel per year and yet, it can't not even tell the Israelis to cut it out. By the way; this exactly what the TPLF goons had in mind for Eritrea had they succeeded to their plans. They had a dream to be just like Israel but died like a dog. They had the weapons to carry out their mission but they were too stupid to use it how. When they tried to lunch one the looted missals from NC, it went south and killed and crippled their own children in Mekele. You guessed it, the Eritrean soldiers was blamed for killing and crippling the children. God! do i hate the stupid TPLF.
Zemen, Bingo u got it. This has nothing 2 do with liking z palestinians or z terrorist fake state thief israel, this is about telling z truth and standing with z oppressed. Z palestinians got their country stolen from them by force in 1948 of course @ that time z evil uk made a deal with z zionist entity and promised them 2 give them a land in palestine, this is z whole problem and as son of uk z usa continues this genocide by supporting z apartied zionist entity. They wanted 2 do z same with us Eritreans by handcuffing our hands and giving z terrorist tplf money and guns and political power, but by z resilent of z Eritrean ppl and military we broke z back of terrorist-tplf and their master usa and israel. Here is a live of what's going on in palestine today.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 May 2021, 09:25

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 14 May 2021, 14:49

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 May 2021, 09:25
Wedi arawit,

I do know from day one that you are a bigot but Alas it never came to my attention that you are a religious person as well.

FYI, the others can also come with verse from the holy Koran in which it is clearly stated to observe the signs which will herald the annihilation of the jews.

Hey! I ain't a religious person to paraphrase the meaning of the verse.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 14 May 2021, 15:15

Death to Racist Zionist settlers.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 14 May 2021, 15:46

No one can mess with Israel the Hamas are paying the price for sending 2000 rockets in 1 week into Israel HAMAS launched rockets from Gaza civilian areas so what ya expect a flower from Israelia!

Israel even told fellow Palestinians to leave there homes to prevent civilian deaths the HAMAS were firing 2,000 rockets hiding in civilian areas if Hamas wasn’t hiding in cities it would be a fair fight

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 May 2021, 16:12

kerenite wrote:
14 May 2021, 14:49

Wedi arawit,

I do know from day one that you are a bigot but Alas it never came to my attention that you are a religious person as well.

FYI, the others can also come with verse from the holy Koran in which it is clearly stated to observe the signs which will herald the annihilation of the jews.

I am not a religious person either but I do support the state of Israel right to defend itself and destroy its adversaries to oblivion.

Here is the Sultan crying for Palestinians and despite all the empty bravado, he can't do sh@2it. All this, thanks to Israel!

And here is the God of Israel displaying his prowess in the heart of Iranian capital Tehran

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 May 2021, 17:36

The Similarity between the Hamas terrorists and the woyane leeches! The leeches are teaching the world how to crawl on the streets the squeeze the sympathy of the international community
Please wait, video is loading...
Please wait, video is loading...

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 14 May 2021, 20:01

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 May 2021, 16:12
kerenite wrote:
14 May 2021, 14:49

Wedi arawit,

I am not a religious person either but I do support the state of Israel right to defend itself and destroy its adversaries to oblivion.

Here is the Sultan crying for Palestinians and despite all the empty bravado, he can't do sh@2it. All this, thanks to Israel!

And here is the God of Israel displaying his prowess in the heart of Iranian capital Tehran

am not a religious person either but I do support the state of Israel right to defend itself and destroy its adversaries to oblivion.
You are even dumber and hypocritical that i thought. You just accused Eritrea for incolving Eritrea in to the TPLF war. If Israel have the right to defend her self why not Eritrea? TPLF did attacked Eritrea and Eritrea involved to defend her self. what is the difference? what a useless agammme.
You have no freaking principal. I told you, you sounded more F-up old white man.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 May 2021, 14:14

ZEMEN wrote:
14 May 2021, 20:01
You just accused Eritrea for incolving Eritrea in to the TPLF war. If Israel have the right to defend her self why not Eritrea? TPLF did attacked Eritrea and Eritrea involved to defend her self. what is the difference? what a useless agammme.
You have no freaking principal. I told you, you sounded more F-up old white man.
Bozo
Israeli leaders don't dispatch their troops to a war of choice but to a war of necessity. And like I said before, Unlike Wedi Medhin berad, Israeli leaders are accountable to the Israeli public that is also why, the leaders go to hell and back to safe one single Israeli life.

Israeli major conflicts and its casualties.

Sinair war of 1956
Israel lost 231 military personal

six day war of 1967
Israel against Jordan, Egypt and Syria. and the jewish state lost 776 soldiers

Yom kipper of 1973
Yet again against Jordan, Egypt, syria and all Arab countries, and the country lost 2656 soldiers

in total and its three major wars, Israel lost 3663 Soldiers

But whom I kidding, you are a bunch of low IQ co@@ck suc@r to understand what I am trying to say.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 17 May 2021, 12:01

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
16 May 2021, 14:14
ZEMEN wrote:
You just accused Eritrea for incolving Eritrea in to the TPLF war. If Israel have the right to defend her self why not Eritrea? TPLF did attacked Eritrea and Eritrea involved to defend her self. what is the difference? what a useless agammme.
Bozo
Israeli leaders don't dispatch their troops to a war of choice but to a war of necessity. And like I said before, Unlike Wedi Medhin berad, Israeli leaders are accountable to the Israeli public that is also why, the leaders go to hell and back to safe one single Israeli life.

Sinair war of 1956

six day war of 1967

Yom kipper of 1973
Yet again against Jordan, Egypt, syria and all Arab countries, and the country lost 2656 soldiers

But whom I kidding, you are a bunch of low IQ co@@ck suc@r to understand what I am trying to say.
First of your moral compass is rotten like your soul. If you had a shred of moral fiber, you could have differentiated the circumstances but no, you have to show your ignorance to the world. When Eritrea hit my multiple missile attacks and responded, Eritrea is wrong. When Israel hit my missals by Hammas and Israel responds kindly and Israel is right and have the right to defend it self. I don't know you but i have this sense you are a rotten and corrupted old man with slave mentality. I don't know this, the whits might have bend and give it you, to this far to protect them. By the way what you ignorant mind ignored is, Israel with the USA, they are no body. Thank to China, and Russia; they are standing up to your masters US and it won't be the same in the near future. then, we will see how Israel is strong and brave. There will be a time Israel will shrink to the size of you.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 May 2021, 04:14

ZEMEN wrote:
17 May 2021, 12:01
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Bozo

Sinair war of 1956

six day war of 1967

Yom kipper of 1973

First of your moral compass is rotten like your soul. If you had a shred of moral fiber, you could have differentiated the circumstances but no, you have to show your ignorance to the world. When Eritrea hit my multiple missile attacks and responded, Eritrea is wrong. When Israel hit my missals by Hammas and Israel responds kindly and Israel is right and have the right to defend it self. I don't know you but i have this sense you are a rotten and corrupted old man with slave mentality. I don't know this, the whits might have bend and give it you, to this far to protect them. By the way what you ignorant mind ignored is, Israel with the USA, they are no body. Thank to China, and Russia; they are standing up to your masters US and it won't be the same in the near future. then, we will see how Israel is strong and brave. There will be a time Israel will shrink to the size of you.
Bozo the 🤡

You brought the state of israel to the equation and you were demolished beyond repair..israeli leaders cheers and respect the life of their citizens and above all, they are accountable to the israeli public, israeli soldiers are not like the eritrean soldiers Who are dispatched to a war front just because the alcohlic junk has a bad Day hair.

In regard to the excuse and justfication of arab failure to defeat the jewish state. The americans didnt support israel in the war of independence in 1948, in 1956 or in 1967. American support started to Come during yom kippor war of 1973.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 18 May 2021, 04:55

Killing innocent civilians does not warrantee an excuse. If the Israelis were defending against Hammas, they had plenty ways to get to Hammas without hurting Palestinian civilians. The core problem in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict centers around two state - one state solution. Judaism and Islam are both extreme religions. Both believe they are the chosen people by the creator. Hence forming a non-pious one State government is close to impossible. The successive Israeli governments have also been conservatives. On the other side, the none Palestinian Arabs have become more and more self serving, hence the Palestinian issue takes secondary place to their own interest. I do not follow, and I am not cognizant of the Israeli-Palestinian situation, but the West Bank residency situation was a major problem from the Israeli conservative government intervention a few years ago.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 18 May 2021, 09:22

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 May 2021, 04:14
ZEMEN wrote:
17 May 2021, 12:01
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
ZEMEN wrote:
Bozo

Sinair war of 1956

six day war of 1967

Yom kipper of 1973

Bozo the 🤡

You brought the state of israel to the equation and you were demolished beyond repair..israeli leaders cheers and respect the life of their citizens and above all, they are accountable to the israeli public, israeli soldiers are not like the eritrean soldiers Who are dispatched to a war front just because the alcohlic junk has a bad Day hair.

In regard to the excuse and justfication of arab failure to defeat the jewish state. The americans didnt support israel in the war of independence in 1948, in 1956 or in 1967. American support started to Come during yom kippor war of 1973.
[deleted]; Israel will be eradicated within the next 50 years. you are too old you won't live to see it but just know that your terrorist state will be history. Already the American's absolute domination is coming to the end. China and Russia are flexing their muscles, do you know that means? you won't get it, you are to stupid. Still you didn't answer my question that is, If Hammas can attack Israel and Israel have the right to respond; why is wrong when the Agaaaame attacked Eritrea and Eritrea responded in kind, what is the difference? You how idiot you are? answer me, what is the difference?