Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

No African country does this awesome jubilation except ERITREA.

Post by Cigar » 13 May 2021, 18:56

Yes it is a fact that no African country understands the value and gratification to celebrate INDEOENDENCE DAY which their people sacrificed to get it. They all got their independence in silver plates and one claims never was colonized when the fact is the then facist, the most powerful empire in the world left it because it deemed that colonizing it was a liability to its empire and went to colonize the there African countries which have one thing in common what the said country has not.

And in less than two weeks the only INDEPENDENCE celebration in Africa will be roaring in Eritrea.

Here is the 25th jubilee independence celebration to jump start our 30th INDEPENDENCE DAY celebration.
This time the crying of the filthy agames and wallowing in the streets of the west makes it more sweet.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1769538538

Haters meantakhin hirir bela.

Aba

Re: No African country does this awesome jubilation except ERITREA.

Post by Aba » 13 May 2021, 20:19

Cigarette,
You call this ናጽነት?

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 May 2021, 20:37

Aswash aka aba'q, you filthy agame, the question is why did you hide your a'ss after your uncles got shot in the head and your snotty agame people got in deep sh*it, you and the likes of you put them in. And like a man, if you were one why didn't you use your country's old nick? Why did you think that you will fool others that you have to creat your new aba'q nick, like the fakers shifta woyane officials tried to do and got burried 100 feet in your dirty, barren and resources less tigray?
Every thing you said here for almost 20 years with your old nick fell in your face.
You weasel changing nick and going the same rout which put your a'ss in the grave in the first place.... result will even be worse.
I bet you are shivering your qondaf as*s from what you gonna watch from far away in your Independence Day. 30th INDEOENDENCE day.

NB: you know that I never read to what you post neither do I respond. But this time since you encroached in my thread, I did an exception and thus don't freaking make a habit to respond to me or mention your master Cigar.
For now, I am giving you a chance to photo screen this thread, enlarge it and hung it in your flee infected bedroom and tell your agame friends that you have a small back and forth convo with proud Eritrean.
Next one will be ignored. Unless you are stupid which you are, I advise you to not waste your 20 years wasted time to reply.
Dumb [deleted], qomal, abaq, qondaf, qorbae, filthy and snotty agame.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 13 May 2021, 20:59

Please wait, video is loading...
=================================================================================================

Awash aka aba aka .... terewaie abaq qorbae agame, check out ur stinky agame mom in sudanese reguees camps. She is selling her stinky old pzzzzy 2 sudanese men 4 1 pound sudanese jenieh. Pia and Abiy fukkkked u agames without condoms. !!! WEEY GUUD !!! :lol: :mrgreen:

Aba

Post by Aba » 13 May 2021, 22:25

Cigarette aka wedi40,
You, of all people, want to be more Catholic than the Pope, just like your deqi40 junta ruining the country. What's the use of independence if the people are not free? Suffering more than the Derg era under the most brutal dictatorship in their history, the Eritrean people had the worst 30 years of their history. Nothing to celebrate about except the death of thousands of their children in meaningless wars, escaping to refugee and traffickers camps, or dying in deserts or drowning in sea.
But savage tyrants and selfish diaspora living in free European and Western countries are the only baztards celebrating. The rest are hostages who are glad they are not in prison or in the frontline.