Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Axumezana

Re: These Terrorist JuntaS are on a WHHOLE NEW LEVEL OF SPIRIT (watch this!)..SEEING IS BELIEVING!

Post by Axumezana » 13 May 2021, 16:54

Tigrayans are born to fight and win! Alulua Solomon rightly said war is a cultural game of the Tigray people.Our ancesters fought to keep thier independence and succeeded. Our Fathers fought and buried our enemies, and this time the youth is making history! No rest until Isaias and his evil armies and the Amhara militia are fully buried !

euroland
Member+

Re: These Terrorist JuntaS are on a WHHOLE NEW LEVEL OF SPIRIT (watch this!)..SEEING IS BELIEVING!

Post by euroland » 13 May 2021, 18:00

Asswash

The same empty bravado that we saw in Mekele Stadium for over three years. Akaki Zeraf for three years and getting wiped out in three WEEKS :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sure if one of them yalle Shaebia Shaebia, everyone one of these coward rabbits would ran away to their hiding cave like a rat running from a cat LOL

dawwit wrote:
13 May 2021, 16:32

dawwit

Post by dawwit » 13 May 2021, 18:53

Axumezana I agree 💯! Indeed, allula was right! It is our ባህላዊ ጨወታ።

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 13 May 2021, 19:19

If singing could change everything, The junta would be back in 4 kilo and ruling Ethiopia. If singing Agaminga could change anything, Weyane would walk to Asmara in 2 weeks. If Akaki Zeraf could change anything, The qondaf Agame militia would have controlled the red sea, If singing Agame jigna could change anything, All the chigray Kuenti would have been Wheat, If Boasting could change anything, The Agame Juntas would be out of the cave and sleeping in 5 star hotels. If Ayokum nayna could change anything, The Dead Junta leaders ( siyum, Abay, and that blind a$$ what ever the hell his name was ) would be alive and leading Ethiopia to it's final demise. If ember tegadalay could change anything, The Agames would have eaten 3 meals a day !!!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 13 May 2021, 19:28

dawwit wrote:
13 May 2021, 18:53
Axumezana I agree 💯! Indeed, allula was right! It is our ባህላዊ ጨወታ።
I agree too, እምበር ባሕላዊ ጨዋታ :lol: :lol:

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 13 May 2021, 19:41

ኣይ የኣጋሜ ነገር ዶሮን ሲያታልሉዋት በመጫኛ ጣልዋት ነው ነገሩ።