Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

የጎሳ ኤሊት፣ ኢትዮጵያዊ ላለመሆን ሲጥር 50 አመት ፈጀበት፤ ኢትዮጵያዊ ለመሆን ሲሽኮረመም ሌላ 10 አመት ያባክናል!!

Post by Horus » 13 May 2021, 15:48

ሆረስ ነኝ፣ ቃል አልፈልጥም! ነገሮች ሁሉ ይበልጥ በተለወጡ ቁጥር፣ ይበልጥ እንደ ድሮ ይቀጥላሉ !! ኢትዮጵያ ዘላለማዊ !! ኢድ ሙባረክ !!! The re-Ethiopianization of the de-Ethiopianized እንበለው !!!

Last edited by Horus on 13 May 2021, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.

TGAA
Member+

Re: የጎሳ ኤሊት፣ ኢትዮጵያዊ ላለመሆን ሲጥር 50 አመት ፈጀበት፤ ኢትዮጵያዊ ለመሆን ሲሽኮረመም ሌላ 10 አመት ያባክናል!!

Post by TGAA » 13 May 2021, 17:55

If that is the case the worst is behind us. 50 years Vs 10 years I will take the latter anytime. Though physics isn't my forte, I assume at the very end speed should exhilarate. Once the EGRD came to fruition, It could serve as a conduit to speed and cement the fringe de-ethiopianzed elements. Let us keep our fingers crossed.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 13 May 2021, 17:59

TGAA you have a valid point that the completion of the dam will “cement” the unity Ethiopia desperately needs.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 13 May 2021, 18:08

ተፈቅዶልህ ነው ያለኀው ቁላህ ተቆርጦ መውጣት ትችላለህ!!
Not even merkato will miss your lot!

You are there because the man child needed a tame competition; yet you didnt even help him validate the election. Rather, you put the man-child in a quagmire that he cant get out from. If and/when abiy is ousted, your kind will be made ILLEGAL and the country would develope happily ever after.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 13 May 2021, 20:09

Yes, the GERD is one gravitational force that will pull the de-Ethiopianized back to its former identity. There are other factors too. For example, being an Ethiopian is a known path and established brand one can easily take up. Then there is the pull of power itself. As the existing regime or the Ethiopian state stabilizes, the economy grows and the disruptive forces weakened, these tribal elites will re-Ethioianize at a much faster speed that their 50 years long struggle to be otherwise. Most important, the great social consciousness of the ordinary people is already decisively against tribalism and ethnocracy. These are some of the drivers, I believe. The Ethiopian brand offers a clear competitive advantage- a vacuous ethnic entrepreneurship that does not delivers social goods can only exist for so long on propaganda and narratives of victimhood. ያ ሁሉ የጭቆና ተረትና ትርክት የተባል ዕቁብ ስለሆነ!!!