Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blueshift

Re: Pre. Isaias, welcomes Pre. Conde of Guinea.

Post by Blueshift » 13 May 2021, 23:33

Ill Kogne,

Slow down. Get used to the donkey gingus for you are distined to swallow their sem-en. :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: Agame rules your brain. You are an idiot. True to your nature, the son of a donkey, you betrayed our martyrs. You are here to get the blessings of donkeys. But, you will fail again.
:twisted: ኣንታ ድርባይ ዑሱብ ናይ የእዱግ ሽልሖ ዓጋመ ካብ ኣፍካ አውጸኣዮ: ከምዘይከማኻ ጠዋይ : ዓጋመ ኣንጻር ሚእቲ ሚልዮን ጸላእቲ መስመሩ ሒዙ ኣሎ : እስኻኸ ኣንታ ድርባይ በቲ ኩቡር ደሙ ዘምጸኤ ተጋዳልይ ጠሊምካ ምስ ኣምሓሩ ዳንከራ ትገብር: ኤርትራ ክትሸይጥ ትነግድ ኣሎኻ : ቻቻቻ ትከወል ገጽካ
:lol: :lol:

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 13 May 2021, 23:39

Zmeselo wrote:
13 May 2021, 21:05
Now, that's funny!

How is it camouflage, when the same govt news outlet is reporting about both events on the same day?

https://shabait.com/2021/05/13/abune-qe ... patriarch/

Besides that, the case with the former patriarch has been known to the Eritrean public for a long time. It's nothing new, and a replacement was expected. I've posted articles & videos here previously, with testimonies & documents, that attest to the Synod's independence from the govt and that it only got involved because the Synod requested it; so I've no desire to go through that again.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 14 May 2021, 11:04

Bulls'hit moth'erf'ucker, What the [deleted] do you know about martyrs? Wedi Agame Hadamit. You paid squat for the country cause you are an Agame wedi may Telamit. You have no right to talk about Eritrea except your cursed banda land Agame Chigray. Speaking of what is in your mouth, everyone knows what you are drooling too much these days. it is the j'izz that you got from your white masters gangbanging. Unlike you fa'g'get, we paid a price and will not cede power to deki arba' like you a$$hole who sells his mother and sister for a change ba'stard wide a$$hole. I know you cry your miserable fa'g'g a$$ to sleep for you are lost your Agame people and land is in turmoil and get this lu'tie, we'll make a pact be it with Amhara, Somali even the Devil to bury your kinds forever. Keep crying fa'g'g for that is your final destination. M.F.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 14 May 2021, 13:27

eritrea wrote:
13 May 2021, 20:20
Why am I not surprised why a worthless african president was invited to visit Asmara specially at this special day. Of course to camfloage something of speciall interest to the publlic.
Another trademark of ዓጋመታት besides the well established telling lies, denying, cheating, and backstabbing, is they are quick in commenting on something they are not qualified for and pretend they are. ደረብይ መሻሙሽ!

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 14 May 2021, 15:02

Temt wrote:
14 May 2021, 13:27
Another trademark of ዓጋመታት besides the well established telling lies, denying, cheating, and backstabbing, is they are quick in commenting on something they are not qualified for and pretend they are. ደረብይ መሻሙሽ!
Why can't you just explain the things that are bothering you instead of going miles to reveal your own awful personal charachter in the open.

In any case, the reason why I reacted the way I did is, because what was done to the Eritrean Orthodox church yesterday will have severe implication for the future. Abune Antonious is still the unifying force at the moment. As long as he is alive, all those who can have differenet reasons to oppose are obliged to obey him. That guarantees the unity of the Church, but if the unfortunte happens and he passes away. Then, all those who are outside will have the opportunity to build another Synod and that will allow them to have free reins. To bring them together then will be an impossible task. That is where we are heading at.

Aba

Post by Aba » 14 May 2021, 15:52

I was told by someone who knows him personally that he is 100% Tigrawai. :lol: :shock:
Tigrawai Charlie: Higdef appoints a Tigrawai as 5th Patriarch of Eritrean OrthodoxChurch

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 14 May 2021, 21:29

Ill Kogne,

Slow down. Get used to the donkey gingus for you are distined to swallow their sem-en. :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: Agame rules your brain. You are an idiot. True to your nature, the son of a donkey, you betrayed our martyrs. You are here to get the blessings of donkeys. But, you will fail again.
:twisted: ኣንታ ድርባይ ዑሱብ ናይ የእዱግ ሽልሖ ዓጋመ ካብ ኣፍካ አውጸኣዮ: ከምዘይከማኻ ጠዋይ : ዓጋመ ኣንጻር ሚእቲ ሚልዮን ጸላእቲ መስመሩ ሒዙ ኣሎ : እስኻኸ ኣንታ ድርባይ በቲ ኩቡር ደሙ ዘምጸኤ ተጋዳልይ ጠሊምካ ምስ ኣምሓሩ ዳንከራ ትገብር: ኤርትራ ክትሸይጥ ትነግድ ኣሎኻ : ቻቻቻ ትከወል ገጽካ :lol: :lol:

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 15 May 2021, 00:20

ዕሱብ ማለት ከም አቦኺ ጓሳ ኮይኑ ክዕሰብ ከሎ ወይከአ ከም አዴኺ ሸቃሊትና ኮይና ክትሰርሕ እንከላ እዩ፡ አነ ግን ዋና ኤርትራዊ የሕዋተይ ተሰዊኦም አነ ኸአ ደመይን ርሀጸይን ንእስነተይን ዝኸፈልኩላ ሀገር ዝዐስበኒ የብለይን ዝዐስቦ እምበር፡አነ ህግደፍ ኢየ ህግደፍ ከአ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ እዩ።ወይለኺ ደአ ንስኻን ከማኺ ዝምስሉ ዕሱባትን። fa'g'g you and your kinds are the sellouts and that you couldn't help for it is your culture. Di'ck su'cker moth'er'fuc'er. keep crying bi'tch "my heart aches" since when the backstabbing Agame cares. [deleted] liar a$$hole. fa'gg'et keep looking something to sooth your aching A$$ .

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 15 May 2021, 00:42

Dimwit Ill Kogne,
You don't get it do you? I am not talking about your relatives. I am talking about you. You are a sell out if you really understand what it means. Let us say, you have relatives who gave their life to Eritrea. What does that say about you shi-t head. Calling legitimate Eritreans agames who disagree with you just to shut them up ? Would that make them happy ? 30 years after independence, how do you think Eritreans are doing. BTW, Aszho-le, time is up. It is not going to be that long to the climax point. People can take so much. Young Eritreans fighting and dying a war that only benefits Ethiopians. You are Negera s-egera, you just don't know it. ዕሱብ ወዲ ዑሱብ :twisted:
:twisted: ኣንታ ድርባይ ዑሱብ ናይ የእዱግ ሽልሖ ዓጋመ ካብ ኣፍካ አውጸኣዮ: ከምዘይከማኻ ጠዋይ : ዓጋመ ኣንጻር ሚእቲ ሚልዮን ጸላእቲ መስመሩ ሒዙ ኣሎ : እስኻኸ ኣንታ ድርባይ በቲ ኩቡር ደሙ ዘምጸኤ ተጋዳልይ ጠሊምካ ምስ ኣምሓሩ ዳንከራ ትገብር: ኤርትራ ክትሸይጥ ትነግድ ኣሎኻ : ቻቻቻ ትከወል ገጽካ
:lol: :lol: