Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Abiy will abandon Isaias as the TDF advances to Eritrea!

Post by Axumezana » 13 May 2021, 00:37

Abiy will reconcile with his masters and mentors once he know Isaias is too weak( after attacked by TDF) to harm him! Abiy will never remember the fever Isaias accorded to him ( ውለታ አያውቅም) and he will go against Isaias once he knows TDF are going to be victories! I am going to smile when that happens remembering Isaias claim of " አይከሰርናን".

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Abiy will abandon Isaias as the TDF advances to Eritrea!

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 13 May 2021, 00:43

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 May 2021, 00:48

Axumezana wrote:
13 May 2021, 00:37
Abiy will reconcile with his masters and mentors once he know Isaias is too weak( after attacked by TDF) to harm him! Abiy will never remember the fever Isaias accorded to him ( ውለታ አያውቅም) and he will go against Isaias once he knows TDF are going to be victories! I am going to smile when that happens remembering Isaias claim of " አይከሰርናን".
What is your IQ level? Are Tigrians retarded to the extend they don't have a clue to the capability of the woyane leeches.
Woyane regardless How many "patriotic music video" it releases weekly is dead once and for all. And their chance to reconcile with dr abiye is zero because dr abiye cant just abandon Amhara and give wolkait and raya to woyane leeches.

Tigrians must be retarded not to understand this obvious fact.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 13 May 2021, 06:12

Ascaris slave why you are out of your mind and mad when challenged by Tigrayans?Does it mean the Italians have damaged your brain?