Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Naga Tuma
Member+

Where was the CIA when more than 580 thousand in the U.S. and more than 3.3 million globally died from Coronavirus?

Post by Naga Tuma » 12 May 2021, 17:19

I remember reading back in December 2014 a public statement on the internet that stated: "The CIA saves lives." I didn't save the public statement or its URL link.

In a quick search today of that public statement, I found related news from December 9, 2014: The CIA interrogation 'architect' reacts to interrogation report.

A URL link on the page to "CIA Rebuttal" shows that rebuttal no longer exists at the URL link. I understand there have been leadership changes at this public agency funded by all of America's taxpayers.

The latest data on the causality of Coronavirus shows that more than 580,000 in the U.S. and more than 3.3 million worldwide have died from this virus. So, where was the CIA that publicly stated that it saves lives when all of these lives were lost in just about one year? Did it go shopping at Amazon? This question may sound silly but I am asking it in all seriousness.