Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Are the 78 Dead Priests Real Priests or Abay Weldu type Junta Pretending to be Priests

Post by sesame » 11 May 2021, 21:12

Ever since Abay Weldu saga, whenever I hear the word priest, that image of Abay with his priest like innocent eyes rolling comes to my mind. It is perhaps the funniest scene of the entire Agame debacle. Aboy Sibhat sucking that cigarette for all its worth is another such and it reminds me of some homeless people I see doing exactly the same with tast millimetre of their cigarettes. And Sibhat Nega's hungry wife going for that tasty zigni dish was another, but Abay Weldu beats them all. So when I heard agames crying that 78 priests have been massacred, the second idea I had (the first was it is fake) is that they were TPLF cadres doing the Abay Weldu. God, Agames are providing us with some badly needed comedy in this bad covid times.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Are the 78 Dead Priests Real Priests or Abay Weldu type Junta Pretending to be Priests

Post by Fed_Up » 12 May 2021, 10:24

sesame wrote:
11 May 2021, 21:12
Ever since Abay Weldu saga, whenever I hear the word priest, that image of Abay with his priest like innocent eyes rolling comes to my mind. It is perhaps the funniest scene of the entire Agame debacle. Aboy Sibhat sucking that cigarette for all its worth is another such and it reminds me of some homeless people I see doing exactly the same with tast millimetre of their cigarettes. And Sibhat Nega's hungry wife going for that tasty zigni dish was another, but Abay Weldu beats them all. So when I heard agames crying that 78 priests have been massacred, the second idea I had (the first was it is fake) is that they were TPLF cadres doing the Abay Weldu. God, Agames are providing us with some badly needed comedy in this bad covid times.
Ya!! They lied too much and the Westerners start noticing that is why their momentum’s fading away.

Lies has short lifespan. Only the truth set us free.

All the rolling in cold roads / መንከባለል for nothing!

Weyni

Re: Are the 78 Dead Priests Real Priests or Abay Weldu type Junta Pretending to be Priests

Post by Weyni » 12 May 2021, 10:34

Sesame's comment in a very short sentence: "78 Abay Weldus got killed" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: